- Ryan Christie looks to end rollercoaster breakthrough year at Celtic on a high 23/10/2019A year ago this weekend, Ryan Christie announced himself as a Celtic player with a devastating cameo off the bench against Hearts in the Betfred Cup semi-final at Murrayfield.
- Neil Lennon to brief Celtic players over Lazio fans racism threat after UEFA pre-match meeting 23/10/2019NEIL Lennon is set to brief his Celtic players on how to respond if they are targeted for racist abuse by supporters of their Europa League rivals Lazio at Parkhead tonight following a pre-match meeting with UEFA officials.
- ‘The Lazio match is a really exciting test for us - Celtic can beat anyone at home’ 23/10/2019CHAMPIONS League football may well have eluded Celtic once again this season, but their Europa League match against Lazio this evening feels far from a step down. The first meeting with the Italian giants, one of the great clubs in the continental game, in their history is as glamorous and enticing as any they have […]
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon pays tribute to SFA refereeing chief John Fleming 23/10/2019NEIL Lennon has expressed his sadness at the passing of SFA heading of refereeing John Fleming at the age of 62.
- A three-step guide to how Celtic can beat Lazio in Europa League 23/10/2019Lazio aren’t lacking in talent.
- Lowdown on Lazio ahead of their Europa League clash with Celtic 23/10/2019The Hoops have never faced the Serie A side before.
- Celtic's Fraser Forster targets England recall | Alex Rae highlights Milinkovic-Savic threat 23/10/2019CELTIC must be wary of Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic according to Alex Rae, Ryan Jack has signed a new long-term deal at Ibrox and Fraser Forster is hoping to get back into the England team while on loan at Celtic.
- Jeremie Frimpong bidding to follow in Virgil van Dijk's footsteps to glory 22/10/2019JEREMIE Frimpong is developing his game at such a rate he is in danger of making people look bad. With Hatem Elhamed and Moritz Bauer around, few eyebrows were raised in early September when this fresh-faced 18-year-old, plucked from Manchester City and still without a first team appearance to his name, was omitted from the […]