- UEFA set deadline for resumption of fixtures if season is to have chance of being concluded 28/03/2020UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has set the end of June as the deadline for the resumption of the Scottish Premiership if the current league season is to have any chance of being concluded.
- Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell receive larger cash payouts as top-six spots guaranteed, says Burrows 28/03/2020Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell received larger payouts than other Premiership clubs because they cannot finish below the top six, 'Well chief Alan Burrows has said.
- Callum McGregor pinpoints moment in Celtic history which inspired him to become Hoops star 28/03/2020Callum McGregor has pinpointed Shunsuke Nakamura's wondergoal against Manchester United in the Champions League as the moment he knew he HAD to be a Celtic star.
- Football secondary for Celtic manager Neil Lennon as he applauds real heroes 27/03/2020IN so-called ‘normal’ times, Neil Lennon has been well used to accepting the acclaim of his adoring crowd. He was only too happy therefore to return the favour this week as he applauded those he considers to be the real heroes during this time of global crisis.
- Neil Lennon urges those who are struggling to speak up as he admits concerns over Celtic players 27/03/2020NEIL LENNON admits he is worried about the mental welfare of his players during the football shutdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic, and he has urged anyone who is struggling to speak up.
- Lewis Morgan admits Celtic career didn't go to plan but hopes to take off like Teemu Pukki 27/03/2020Lewis Morgan is the first to admit that his Celtic career didn’t go quite the way he had planned – but he’s now hoping to emulate the journey of Hoops flop Teemu Pukki.
- Ryan Christie reveals Celtic WhatsApp group name and says he's lost without football 27/03/2020Celtic star Ryan Christie has revealed the WhatsApp group name he and his Hoops teammates use to keep in touch during the coronavirus-enforced league shutdown.
- Celtic ace Christopher Jullien on life in isolation as he reveals squad competition 27/03/2020Christopher Jullien has admitted it’s been tough trying to fill his days to keep his fitness up during self-isolation – but the Celtic defender insists a bit of healthy competition amongst the Hoops squad is keeping him motivated.