Warning: Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
- Niclas Eliasson's agent gives Celtic transfer update 27/01/2020The latest news and gossip from around Scottish football as French media reports that Monaco have turned their attention to Osonne Edouard, and the rest of the news and gossip from around Scotland.
- Celtic issued hands-off warning over Niclas Eliasson | Rangers flop to complete move away from Ibrox 27/01/2020The latest news and gossip from around Scottish football following a weekend that saw Celtic extend their lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic and Rangers stars pay tribute to Kobe Bryant 27/01/2020RANGERS manager Steven Gerrard has led the tributes from the Old Firm for basketball legend Kobe Bryant who tragically died in a helicopter crash in California on Sunday.
- Celtic 3-0 Ross County: Josh Mullin rues missed chances at Parkhead 26/01/2020Josh Mullin's eyes lit up when he spotted Celtic goalkeeper Fraser Forster sprinting off his line. But it might take some time for the Ross County star to forgive himself for attempting the lob.
- Mikey Johnston: I offered Edouard free-kick for hat-trick but he unselfishly said no 26/01/2020The best strikers in the game have developed a reputation for being goal-greedy. Not Odsonne Edouard.
- Celtic 3-0 Ross County: Five things we learned from Parkhead as Edouard double seals win 26/01/2020Celtic were let off the hook by Ross County on Saturday afternoon on a day the Staggies could really have set a cat among the pigeons in the Scottish Premiership title race.
- Stevie Ferguson says Ross County are kicking themselves after missing early opportunities against Celtic 25/01/2020ROSS COUNTY co-manager Stevie Ferguson says the Staggies have been left kicking themselves after passing up several clear chances to score early on in their 3-0 defeat at Celtic Park.
- Callum McGregor warns teammates they now face a three-way fight for penalty honours at Celtic 25/01/2020CALLUM MCGREGOR says he would be delighted to shoulder the responsibility of taking penalties for Celtic after netting his first and only spot-kick for the club in regular time yesterday.