- Ange Postecoglou bristles at claims rescheduled winter shutdown was 'designed' to benefit Celtic 17/01/2022ANGE Postecoglou tonight admitted the winter break had allowed him to get players back to full fitness and his new signings up to speed quickly – but dismissed suggestions it had been moved forward to benefit Celtic.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou tips Reo Hatate to go to top of the game after Man of the Match debut display 17/01/2022ANGE Postcoglou tonight tipped Reo Hatate to go to the very top of and world football and predicted there is plenty more to come from his new Celtic signing this season.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou reveals when he will learn extent of Kyogo Furuhashi's injury 17/01/2022ANGE Postecoglou tonight admitted he is unsure if Kyogo Furuhashi will be fit to face Rangers on February 2 after watching his Celtic side defeat Hibernian 2-0 at Parkhead.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou cools Shunsuke Nakamura comparison after Reo Hatate dream debut 17/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU has cooled early comparison between Reo Hatate and Shunsuke Nakamura after a dream debut for the new signing.
- Josip Juranovic excited by Daizen Maeda and Reo Hatate debuts in Celtic win 17/01/2022JOSIP JURANOVIC admits he was impressed by new arrivals Daizen Maeda, Reo Hatate and Yosuke Ideguchi after the Japanese trios made their Celtic debuts in last night’s 2-0 win over Hibernian.
- Three burning Celtic issues as new signings shine in win over Hibs 17/01/2022DREAM CELTIC DEBUTS Much was expected from Celtic's new Japanese signings after the huge impact of Kyogo Furuhashi since he joined in the summer, and tonight they delivered.
- How Daizen Maeda, Reo Hatate and Yosuke Ideguchi fared on their Celtic debuts 17/01/2022CELTIC'S trio of new signings from Japan all featured in Monday night's 2-0 win over Hibernian as Ange Postecoglou's side marked their return to the Premiership in style.
- Celtic 2-0 Hibernian: Daizen Maeda nets, Reo Hatate shines and Jota returns as Ange Postecoglou's men triumph 17/01/2022THE street vendors selling Japanese headbands outside Parkhead before Celtic’s meeting with Hibernian tonight did a brisk trade.