Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Scott Brown opens up on his Celtic future following talks with Parkhead chief executive Peter Lawwell 26/02/2021Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell held talks with Parkhead captain Scott Brown this week – and told him the decision on his future is entirely in his own hands.
- Scott Brown: John Kennedy nurtured the world's best left back - Celtic are lucky to have Kieran Tierney's mentor 26/02/2021CELTIC’S frailties at set pieces this season have proved costly and were to blame for them losing 1-0 to Ross County up in Dingwall on Sunday in what proved to be Neil Lennon’s final match as manager.
- Celtic interim boss John Kennedy addresses possibility of taking job on a permanent basis 26/02/2021John Kennedy has insisted that he has no interest in using his interim managerial role at Celtic as an opportunity to showcase his credentials for taking on the role on a permanent basis.
- John Kennedy issues honest Celtic assessment and admits Parkhead players have underperformed 26/02/2021For the first time in seven seasons, John Kennedy will not find himself a member of a title winning backroom team this summer.
- Celtic interim boss John Kennedy adds to his coaching team as Scott Brown remains on playing side 26/02/2021Celtic interim boss John Kennedy has added Stephen McManus to his first team coaching set-up.
- David Moyes opens up on Celtic speculation as he details talks with West Ham co-owner 26/02/2021West Ham boss David Moyes has dismissed speculation linking him with the vacant manager's job at Celtic.
- Arsenal star Kieran Tierney lends support to Celtic's John Kennedy 26/02/2021FORMER Celtic defender Kieran Tierney has given his support to caretaker manager John Kennedy after he was handed the reins at Parkhead following Neil Lennon's departure.
- Jonathan Gould on how Martin O'Neill's team talk before powderkeg Old Firm semi-final clash left him reeling 26/02/2021MARTIN O’Neill’s man management is renowned in football.