Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Stiliyan Petrov on shock of Celtic away days, and how new players must realise opposition raise game '100 percent' 21/09/2021DURING Stiliyan Petrov’s fledgling appearances for Celtic, few would have predicted the impact he would go on to make at the club, far less that he would leave as a legend.
- Celtic must find new chief executive to take weight off Ange Postecoglou, says Stiliyan Petrov 21/09/2021CELTIC must provide clarity on the boardroom situation by hiring a new chief executive as soon as possible, according to former player Stiliyan Petrov.
- 'We know he's a good player': Stiliyan Petrov backs James McCarthy to overcome stuttering start at Celtic 21/09/2021STILIYAN PETROV has backed James McCarthy to show his class for Celtic after a difficult full debut for the midfielder against Livingston.
- Celtic need a 'miracle' to win title back from Rangers says John Hartson 21/09/2021IT'LL take a miracle for Celtic to wrestle the title back from Rangers this season.
- Celtic annual report calls finishing second to Rangers one of the ‘operational highlights’ 21/09/2021CELTIC have detailed finishing second in last season's Scottish Premiership as one of the year's 'operational highlights' in the club's annual report.
- Celtic fans react as disco lights return for Raith Rovers cup clash 21/09/2021CELTIC fans have shared mixed emotions after the club announced the disco lights would return for Thursday's match against Raith Rovers.
- Celtic appoint ex-Morton boss Anton McElhone as head of sports science 21/09/2021CELTIC boss Ange Postecoglou has made his first backroom staff appointment since taking over the reigns at the club.
- Rangers hero Barry Ferguson confused by Celtic's Giorgos Giakoumakis delay 21/09/2021CELTIC's delay over playing Giorgos Giakoumakis has left Rangers hero Barry Ferguson confused.