Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Listen: Can Hearts cause an upset in the Scottish Cup final? 24/05/2019On this week's episode of the Herald and Times Sport podcast, James is joined by Neil Cameron and Graeme McGarry.
- The Bulletin: Rangers target turns down contract at current club | Benitez declines talks with European clubs | Lustig to leave Celtic? 24/05/2019A Rangers target has turned down a contract offer at his current club, adding speculation about his future, Rafa Benitez has turned down talks from other European clubs, and Mikael Lustig could be leaving Celtic.
- How Brendan Rodgers, Martin O'Neill and Gordon Strachan are aiding Neil Lennon’s treble treble bid 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon has amassed a wealth of experience as a manager since he first stepped into the dugout at Celtic nine years ago and enjoyed a fair degree of success to boot.
- Scott Sinclair hails Brendan Rodgers' replacement Neil Lennon as Celtic immortality looms 23/05/2019OF all the players in the Celtic squad, Scott Sinclair was the one who should have been most affected when Brendan Rodgers suddenly departed for Leicester City back in February.
- Laid back Neil Lennon planning lads' break in Marbella - not Parkhead unveiling as Celtic manager 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon last night insisted the outcome of the William Hill Scottish Cup final tomorrow will have no bearing on his future as Celtic manager.
- Celtic winger James Forrest completes personal treble by winning Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year 23/05/2019JAMES Forrest has completed a personal treble by adding the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Season award to the PFA Scotland and Scottish Football Writers' Association prizes he has already collected.
- The Bulletin: Rangers to seal move for Sporting Lisbon youngster | Celtic keen on Dutch playmaker 23/05/2019Rangers are set to complete the signing of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Umaro Balde, Fortuna Sittard’s Mark Diemers is a target for Celtic and Steve Clarke has appointed his Scotland assistant manager.
- Kieran Tierney: Celtic are in this great position thanks to Neil Lennon 22/05/2019THE first time Kieran Tierney appeared on television just so happened to be on one of the worst days of Neil Lennon’s life.