Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Rangers-daft Kris Boyd is just winding up Celtic fans with claims Laxalt no upgrade on Taylor, says McAvennie 04/12/2020Frank McAvennie has aimed a pop at 'wind-up merchant' Kris Boyd after the Rangers hero claimed Greg Taylor was as good as Diego Laxalt.
- Celtic tipped to return for Fraser Forster as goalkeeper problem is DESPERATE, says Michael Stewart 04/12/2020Former Hearts midfielder Michael Stewart has suggested that Celtic will be desperately trying to entice Fraser Forster back to the club in January.
- Watch: Highlights in full as Celtic squander two goal lead in 4-2 AC Milan defeat 04/12/2020Celtic shipped four more goals in Europa League action yesterday evening in a spirited defeat away to AC Milan.
- St Johnstone win now vital for Celtic manager Neil Lennon after another dire defensive display in Milan 04/12/2020THE outcome of their penultimate Group H match last night may well have been meaningless for Celtic with qualification for the knockout rounds of the Europa League no longer a possibility.
- Graeme McGarry: Celtic may be right not to bow to the mob, but Desmond's and Lawwell's legacies now on the line 04/12/2020BELIEVE it or not, the image below accompanying this column is not the most offensive picture of this author to have graced the back of a sports section.
- Nir Bitton says Celtic players don't deserve to be 'slaughtered' and that they are all playing for Neil Lennon 03/12/2020NIR BITTON has hit out at accusations that certain Celtic players aren’t giving their all for manager Neil Lennon, and the Israeli says that they don’t deserve to be ‘slaughtered’ in the way they have been recently.
- 'That was more like Celtic': Neil Lennon takes the positives as his team are clawed back by AC Milan 03/12/2020NEIL LENNON says that his team were more like Celtic as he took the positives from a 4-2 defeat to AC Milan in the San Siro.
- AC Milan 4 Celtic 2: How the Celtic players rated as they blow two-goal lead at San Siro 03/12/2020VASILIS BARKAS 5: Took a step the wrong way to be beaten on his side by Calhanoglu’s free-kick, but no chance with other goals. Got away with massive passing error. Unconvincing showing.