A Podcast with Harry, Robin & Alan This weeks podcast is all about the finances of Celtic...Read More
Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
David Friel is a former journalist at The Celtic View and has previously written a Celtic Book – The Century Bhoys. If that wasn’t enough to put him off David has taken the bravery pills and dived into the world of...Read More
- Celtic goalkeeper Scott Bain ready to take over from Craig Gordon if needed 15/07/2018Celtic keeper Scott Bain is ready to take his place in Wednesday night’s UEFA Champions League second-leg qualifier against Alashkert if Craig Gordon fails to recover from injury in time.
- Celtic kid Mikey Johnston will seek Brendan Rodgers' advice before weighing up loan move 15/07/2018Celtic winger Mikey Johnston will have a chat with Brendan Rodgers about his role this season before weighing up the possibility of a loan move.
- Celtic's World Cup star Dedryck Boyata set for fresh contract talks when he returns to Lennoxtown 15/07/2018Celtic are expected to re-open contract talks with Belgian defender Dedryck Boyata when the 27-year-old returns to the club from his World Cup campaign.
- Celtic on song as slick Hoops gear up for Champions League test 15/07/2018The pitch looked slick but those on top of it looked every bit as adept.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers vows that any overweight player won't train with Hoops first-team 14/07/2018THE old authoritarian mode of management has long left the dressing room but the sense of fear has not. This summer, as the Celtic players headed off for respite before a punishing schedule of Champions League qualifiers, the temptation to succumb to the holiday treats would have been eyed with some trepidation.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers hopeful deal for Hibs midfielder John McGinn can be resolved 14/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is confident that a deal will be done for Hibs midfielder John McGinn without the move for the 22-year-old dragging.
- Celtic 4 Standard Liege 1: Brendan Rodgers' side stroll through pre-season friendly 14/07/2018At one point in the second period an unexpected burst of eight sprinklers doused Celtic and Standard Liege in a welcome cooling spray as they played against a backdrop of intense summer sun. But as the Parkhead side negotiated this friendly with ease, everything at the club is focused on ensuring there is no cold […]
- Celtic winger Lewis Morgan ready to seize his chance 13/07/2018If the first day of the latest chapter in Lewis Morgan’s career didn’t provide a sufficient eye-opener, the plush aircraft that carried Celtic to Armenia this week would have done it. Essentially a luxury airborne hotel, the journey with which the Parkhead side began their quest for a third successive season of European football was […]