Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
- Rangers director Stewart Robertson elected onto SPFL board 22/07/2019Rangers chief Stewart Robertson has been elected to the SPFL Board for this coming season.
- Celtic ace Leigh Griffiths excited for 'clean slate' under Neil Lennon after battle with demons 22/07/2019Leigh Griffiths has told of his relief at being allowed a "clean slate" at Celtic Park this season as he aims to get back to his free-scoring form under Neil Lennon.
- CFR Cluj and Maccabi Tel Aviv: Celtic's potential opponents profiled 22/07/2019THE draw for the third round of the Champions League qualifiers has taken place and Celtic will face either CFR Cluj of Romania or Israel's Maccabi Tel-Aviv in the third round.
- Celtic star Callum McGregor tops 'most minutes played' list in world football for last season 22/07/2019Celtic ace Callum McGregor racked up the most minutes played last season - beating off every other footballer in the world.
- Celtic draw Cluj or Maccabi Tel-Aviv in Champions League third round qualifier if they can get past Nomme Kalju 22/07/2019Celtic's potential next round opponents in the UEFA Champions League have been revealed.
- Scottish transfer news LIVE: Rangers flop Eros Grezda 'target' for Ligue 1 side | Leigh Griffiths delighted with 'clean slate' under Lennon at Celtic 22/07/2019Keep up-to-date with all today's transfer news as Celtic and Rangers also prepare to find out who they could face in their next Euro ties.
- Celtic footballers share pictures of themselves at TRNSMT 22/07/2019CELTIC footballers Kristoffer Ajer and Ryan Christie have revealed they were among the thousands of revellers soaking up the atmosphere at this year's TRNSMT.
- Celtic star Leigh Griffiths thanks supporters after depression battle 22/07/2019CELTIC star Leigh Griffiths has expressed his delight over his return to football after battling depression.