Category: Season 2016-2017
There is nothing better after a nail biting game to be able to listen to some Celtic chat, whoever is producing it. There is nothing worse after a defeat than recording said Celtic chat so my night was on a knife edge. Not...Read More
Regular listeners of the podcast will know the outcome of the Celtic Underground Top Ten and the Samaras Award but not everyone is a podcast listener so we decided to trial out laying the podcast out as a transcript for those...Read More
This past week has seen the feel good factor kicked the the baws at Celtic Park with the stramash over the Green Brigade followed by the Rangers Fraud whitewash and then the lack lustre home performance against Rosenborg. The...Read More
So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
Scottish football is the clubs. When people refer to the SFA and SPFL, they often talk of them as some disparate body but they can only act on the instructions of their members and the members are the clubs. Specifically on day...Read More
WHY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL REBUILT, TOP TO TOE As last season developed, and Celtic progressed towards a treble that increasingly looked like it would be achieved without losing a game, the discussion in some parts of the media...Read More
Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
For the book Soccernomics, economist Stefan Szymanski wanted to understand the correlation between money spent and success on the football field. Anecdotally, he had a gut feel for the answer i.e. that the teams who spent the...Read More
Harry & The Bhoys Discuss the Definitive 2016/17 Awards The world famous Celtic Underground Top Ten is finally here. Celtic are about to kick off in the first competitive game in season 2017-18 and so we thought it...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.
- Ange Postecoglou's pre-game Celtic pep talk revealed 05/02/2023The Parkhead boss had a message for his charges before the McDiarmid Park victory
- St Johnstone stars in 'rock, paper, scissors' Celtic free-kick decider 05/02/2023The comedic moment was caught on the Sky Sports cameras at the game.
- Callum Davidson left impressed by Celtic's ruthless attack 05/02/2023The Saints manager was left impressed after Celtic showed their ruthless nature at McDiarmid Park.
- Aaron Mooy on what boss Ange Postecoglou asks of him at Celtic 05/02/2023The Australian now has four goals and an assist in his last four matches
- Ange Postecoglou adamant Celtic stars all have room for improvement 05/02/2023An own goal from Andy Considine got the ball rolling, before Kyogo, Aaron Mooy and David Turnbull all netted.