I sometimes wonder whether the people who run sports just don’t understand fans or pro-actively...Read More
Category: Season 2010-2011
Religious Roots: Scottish Reformation Religion was important to Scotland in the 16th Century....Read More
The ‘Offensive Behaviour at Football & Threatening Communications (Scotland) Bill’ has been...Read More
- Leeds plotting 'ambitious move' for Celtic star Odsonne Edouard 05/07/2020LEEDS are reportedly plotting an ambitious swoop for Celtic star Odsonne Edouard - if they gain promotion to the Premier League.
- Leeds plot move for Odsonne Edouard | Rangers defender on brink of MLS move | Dundee United near head coach appointment 05/07/2020The latest news and transfer gossip from around Scottish football as Dundee United near a head coach appointment and the transfer speculation mounts up.
- George Graham: Kieran Tierney has all the ingredients to be a huge success at Arsenal 05/07/2020Kieran Tierney could never be accused of being seduced by the flash and the bling. The Scotland internationalist headed into Bramall Lane last weekend on Arsenal duty swinging a Tesco plastic carrier bag rather than the footballers’ Luis Vuitton favourite. If his performances post-lockdown for the North London side haven’t been enough to suggest the […]
- Jamie Lindsay proof there's life after Celtic with Rotherham promotion and Ross County trophy success 04/07/2020When Ross County placed an offer on the table in front of Jamie Lindsay in 2018, the midfielder had a decision to make.
- Celtic target David Marshall offered deal by English Championship club 04/07/2020CELTIC goalkeeping target David Marshall is understood to have been offered a quick deal from another English Championship club as administration-hit Wigan look to get players out the door.
- Gossip: Fraser Forster 'does not want Celtic loan move' | Dundee United close to naming new coach | Celtic keeping tabs on Benfica defender 04/07/2020The latest news and gossip from around Scottish football as Celtic continue to monitor transfer targets and Dundee United near a new head coach.
- Southampton boss Ralph Hassenhuttl addresses Fraser Forster future amid Celtic interest 03/07/2020Southampton manager Ralph Hassenhuttl says Fraser Forster may still leave the club this summer but it won't be on loan.
- Celtic should break bank to revive Forster deal and forget about Joe Hart, insists Baines 03/07/2020Roy Baines understands the pressures of pulling on the Celtic goalkeeper's jersey.