When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.
- John McGinn insists it's time for Scotland to "puff out their chest" as they prepare for Albania next month 16/10/2018If, indeed, adversity does not build character but rather reveal it then Scotland might fancy there cannot be too many more layers to go before their chrysalis is complete.
- Celtic's James Forrest ready to do battle with Hibs as Parkhead side aim to get back on top 16/10/2018Celtic winger James Forrest has urged Brendan Rodgers’ side to “come alive” as they prepare for a demanding run of domestic and European games.
- John Hartson: Celtic will be kicking themselves over the Dedryck Boyata situation 15/10/2018'He's been one of Celtic’s best players'.
- John Hartson: If I was James Forrest, I'd be taking the hump with Scotland - he's got every right to 15/10/2018Our resident Celtic hero on all the action from Parkhead.
- John Hartson: Griffiths has nothing to prove to anyone - expect Rodgers 15/10/2018'McLeish was a bit naïve in the whole affair'.