When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Celtic could potentially face £100,000 fine over Tom Boyd's comments on ref John Beaton 20/08/2019Celtic could face a fine of up to £100,000 if Tom Boyd is dragged over the coals for his explosive comments criticising referee John Beaton.
- Arsenal still have 'aura' says club director after Celtic's Kieran Tierney 'actively pursued move' 20/08/2019Arsenal chief Josh Kroenke claims the Gunners still have an "aura" after attracting big names to the Emirates Stadium - including Celtic star Kieran Tierney.
- Celtic and Rangers receive Glasgow Cup boost as first-team players allowed to play for Colts 20/08/2019The new-look Glasgow Cup will allow two first-team players to play for Celtic and Rangers' colt teams.
- Ex-Celtic youngster opens up on Bayern move and reveals lofty ambitions 20/08/2019Ex-Celtic kid Liam Morrison has lofty ambitions of becoming the best defender in the world - and he hopes moving to Bayern Munich can help him realise his dream.
- Celtic fans fury at whopping £52 Ibrox ticket for Rangers clash 19/08/2019Celtic fans have blasted ticket prices for next month's Rangers clash at Ibrox.
- Kieran Tierney takes in first Arsenal game at Emirates after making £25m move from Celtic 19/08/2019Ex-Celtic star Kieran Tierney enjoyed his first taste of Arsenal in action as he watched the Gunners beat Burnley at the Emirates.
- Tom Boyd's comments about ref John Beaton to be investigated by SFA compliance officer 19/08/2019CELTIC will "robustly" defend Tom Boyd over the former club captain's controversial comments about ref John Beaton from Saturday's Betfred Cup tie with Dunfermline.
- Ex-Celtic star Simon Donnelly shuts down Rangers fan who claims Gers won ten-in-a-row title 19/08/2019Ex-Celtic ace Simon Donnelly shut down a Rangers fan on social media after they wrongly claimed Gers beat the Hoops to the Scottish Premier Division title back in 1998.