When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Lowdown on Lazio ahead of their Europa League clash with Celtic 23/10/2019The Hoops have never faced the Serie A side before.
- Celtic's Fraser Forster targets England recall | Alex Rae highlights Milinkovic-Savic threat 23/10/2019CELTIC must be wary of Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic according to Alex Rae, Ryan Jack has signed a new long-term deal at Ibrox and Fraser Forster is hoping to get back into the England team while on loan at Celtic.
- Jeremie Frimpong bidding to follow in Virgil van Dijk's footsteps to glory 22/10/2019JEREMIE Frimpong is developing his game at such a rate he is in danger of making people look bad. With Hatem Elhamed and Moritz Bauer around, few eyebrows were raised in early September when this fresh-faced 18-year-old, plucked from Manchester City and still without a first team appearance to his name, was omitted from the […]
- Jeremie Frimpong: ‘I was racially abused by Italian fans at the age of 11’ 22/10/2019CELTIC sensation Jeremie Frimpong admitted last night that he is wary about the possibility of racist chanting from travelling Lazio fans during tomorrow night’s Europa League match at Celtic Park - after being on the end of abuse at a youth tournament in the Italian capital as an 11-year-old.
- Fraser Forster: Playing for Celtic in the Europa League can help me earn an England recall 22/10/2019WHEN Fraser Forster dropped out of the match day squad, never mind the first team, at Southampton last season, forcing his way back into the England set-up never so much as entered his mind for obvious reasons.
- Scottish Premiership Manager Power Rankings: Week 9 22/10/2019THE weekend's Scottish Premiership action was typically eventful. Celtic moved back to the top of the league following a 6-0 thrashing of Ross County, Aberdeen closed the gap with Motherwell in third to a single point thanks to their 3-0 win over the Steelmen at Fir Park, while St Mirren heaped more misery upon St […]
- Celtic's Jeremie Frimpong inspired by former Barcelona star Dani Alves 22/10/2019CELTIC full-back Jeremie Frimpong has vowed to work hard to make the Parkhead faithful proud after making a big impression in his first two months at the club.
- Celtic vs Lazio: Serie A giants warn own fans over racist chants at Parkhead and threaten stadium bans 22/10/2019Lazio have warned their own supporters that any racist chanting at Celtic Park will result in a stadium ban.