When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Celtic star Kyogo not out for the season, but Ange Postecoglou gives grim assessment of striker's injury 21/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU has denied rumours that Celtic striker Kyogo will be out for the rest of the season, but he has admitted that his hamstring injury is worse than was first feared.
- Christopher Jullien may feature for Celtic against Alloa as Ange Postecoglou says he will make changes 21/01/2022CHRISTOPHER JULLIEN has a 'good chance' or returning to competitive action for Celtic against Alloa today, according to manager Ange Postecoglou.
- Celtic canny on Rangers postponement request as Ange Postecoglou awaits Japan squad announcement 21/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU will wait and see which of his players will be called away on international duty later this month before making a call on requesting the postponement of matches.
- Ange Postecoglou says Matt O'Riley is made of right stuff for Celtic as he details how he sees his role 21/01/2022IT’s not every young player who would turn down the security of a big-money contract to move down the divisions in search of first-team football, but then not every player is Matt O’Riley.
- Ex-Celtic winger Patrick Roberts leaves Manchester City for Sunderland move 21/01/2022FORMER Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has left Manchester City to sign up at Sunderland.
- Celtic vs Rangers postponement talk branded 'politics in football' by John Barnes 21/01/2022BOTH Celtic and Rangers could be without key players for the Glasgow derby clash next month.
- Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou delivers Kyogo injury update 21/01/2022CELTIC star Kyogo's return from injury will not be a swift one, Ange Postecoglou has revealed.
- Celtic hero Chris Sutton in 'couldn't make this up' Rangers dig 21/01/2022CHRIS SUTTON has taken aim at Rangers over their referee complaints to the Scottish FA about Kevin Clancy.