When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Ex-Celtic boss Gordon Strachan likens Neil Lennon to Tommy Burns 25/02/2021NEIL LENNON’s Celtic legacy will not be compromised by this season, according to former Parkhead manager Gordon Strachan.
- Watch: Ex-Celtic ace Kieran Tierney nets stunner in Arsenal Europa League clash with Benfica 25/02/2021Kieran Tierney netted a stunning equaliser for Arsenal in their Europa League clash with Benfica this evening.
- John Kennedy breaks silence on replacing Neil Lennon at Celtic 25/02/2021INTERIM Celtic boss John Kennedy admits that he was 'never fully expecting' to be handed the reins of the Parkhead club after Neil Lennon resigned earlier this week.
- Jim White provides update on ex-Premier League manager 'in the mix' for Celtic job 25/02/2021Jim White has suggested that ex-Everton and current Belgium boss Roberto Martinez is in the mix for the Celtic job.
- Ex-Hibs ace makes shock Nick Hammond accusations on Steven Fletcher and blasts Celtic's 'waste of money' 25/02/2021Tam McManus has accused Celtic's head of football operations Nick Hammond of 'messing about' former Hoops target Steven Fletcher despite the striker DESPERATE to join the club.
- Ally McCoist gives 'no chance' John Kennedy verdict as he makes his Celtic manager pick 25/02/2021Ally McCoist reckons John Kennedy has absolutely no chance of being handed the Celtic job on a permanent basis.
- Why Celtic need a new manager now if they want to reclaim the Scottish title from rampant Rangers next season 25/02/2021THE uncertainty over Neil Lennon’s future at Celtic finally, after months of disappointment, speculation, criticism, protests and abuse, ended at just after seven o’clock yesterday morning when the Parkhead club announced to the London Stock Exchange he had resigned.
- Neil Lennon: A tarnished Celtic legacy or forever a Hoops hero? How fans may remember him 25/02/2021"A true Celtic man" is how the club's chief executive Peter Lawwell described Neil Lennon as his long-anticipated departure finally came to pass this week.