When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Category: Season 2012-2013
In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Recently Jim Spence has gone on the trail of the potential of Scottish Clubs playing competitively against English clubs. This follows from recent statements by our own Peter Lawwell about the growing disparity between the...Read More
There was a time when Scotland had the same type of managerial diddy-go-round to be found in the English Championship: manager fired because the club wants to go to the “next level”, he gets a job with a mid-table club with...Read More
- Which players would make it into a combined Old Firm XI? 20/02/2019FANS of both halves of the Old Firm have always argued about which of their players would get into the other’s team. Barring the most blinkered supporters, most accept that there isn’t one team who are better in every area of the pitch and are able to concede that some players would be able to […]
- Miracles do happen and Celtic need one in Valencia 20/02/2019IT is estimated that close to 10,000 Celtic fans will head to Spain today and tomorrow all with the same thought.
- Archie Macpherson: There was a time when Celtic - not Rangers - were paranoid about BBC 19/02/2019READING the warring dispatches between Ibrox and Pacific Quay simply brings to my ear the sound of distant gunfire.
- Former Celtic and Hibernian manager Neil Lennon wants another job in football 19/02/2019NEIL Lennon admits he may never escape the "dark clouds" that have hung over him in Scotland.
- Five memorable European nights when Celtic have come from two goals behind to triumph 19/02/2019CELTIC will have to overhaul a two goal deficit away from home in Europe for the first time in their history in Valencia on Thursday night in order to go through to the last 16 of the Europa League.
- John Hartson: Rangers fans would have kicked the TV when Scott Brown scored - he's a Celtic legend 18/02/2019Rangers punters would have been at home and in the pub willing Kilmarnock to hang on in there as the minutes started to slip away at Rugby Park.
- Oliver Burke insists Celtic are playing for pride in Valencia 18/02/2019Oliver Burke, on-loan at Celtic from West Brom until the end of the season, has insisted that the Parkhead side will go to Valencia this week to play for their pride.
- Furious Kilmarnock want Celtic to pay for the damage at Rugby Park 18/02/2019KILMARNOCK will demand Celtic pay for the damage caused by their supporters during Sunday's Premiership match at Rugby Park.