14 November 1987 Celtic 5-0 Dundee On the afternoon of Friday 13th of November, Celtic announced...Read More
Category: Season 2015-2016
Saturday saw the unveiling of the first standing section at a top-level football ground in the UK in over 20 years. For understandable reasons Britain has moved away from standing at major sporting events since the tragedy at...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
Listeners to the podcast will know that voting has now commenced for the Celtic Underground Top Ten for season 2015/16 and perhaps this is going to be the hardest season to vote for yet…hard because of the few number of...Read More
What shape will he use? While Brendan Rodgers’ philosophy on the game is fairly well established, he is not known for being dogmatic in his use of a particular formation. Instead he looks to fit the individual players into a...Read More
- Kris Boyd identifies key Celtic issue and says one man has 'let the club down' 03/12/2020FORMER Rangers striker Kris Boyd believes that Celtic's head of recruitment Nick Hammond deserves his fair share of blame for the crisis currently engulfing Parkhead - arguing that the transfer chief's record in the market has seriously damaged the club's title ambitions.
- Ex-Celtic striker launches blistering tirade against 'arrogant' Parkhead hierarchy 03/12/2020FORMER Celtic striker Andy Walker has launched a scathing attack on Dermot Desmond and the rest of the Celtic board, branding his old club complacent and arrogant as their bid for a tenth consecutive title has hit the rocks.
- 'He will play in the first team next season': Manager tips on-loan Celtic star for big impact at Parkhead 03/12/2020GILLINGHAM manager Steve Evans was full of praise for on-loan Celtic midfielder Scott Robertson in the aftermath of his side's 20 win over Bristol Rovers on Wednesday night, insisting that the youngster will be ready to break into the starting XI when he returns to Parkhead at the end of the season.
- Steven Pressley: Neil Lennon deserves time to silence the Parkhead boo boys - just like Gordon Strachan in 2008 03/12/2020STEVEN Pressley was a player at Celtic back in 2008 when irate fans turned on Gordon Strachan during a league defeat to Motherwell at Parkhead – and saw first hand how his manager recovered and went on to win his third consecutive Scottish title.
- 'How can you compare nine years of trophies to one month of losing?': Christopher Jullien says nine-in-a-row heroes deserved better from Celtic fans 02/12/2020CHRISTOPHER JULLIEN says he wasn’t affected by the sight of Celtic fans protesting after the defeat to Ross County, but insists the players who have delivered long-term success for the club deserved better.
- 'Nothing means more to me than the success of the club. It hurt, no question': Neil Lennon tells of pain at Celtic fans protest 02/12/2020FOR those there to witness it, the look on Neil Lennon’s face said it all. For those outside of Celtic Park on Sunday though, he has now outlined just how their behaviour towards him made him feel.
- Neil Lennon says he could have been sacked, but protest had nothing to do with his Celtic stay of execution 02/12/2020NEIL LENNON says that the protest at Celtic Park following Sunday’s defeat to Ross County had nothing to do with his stay of execution as the club’s manager, with the board backing his ability to turn things around.
- Celtic loan star Boli Bolingoli forced off injured in Istanbul Besaksahir Champions League clash vs RB Leipzig 02/12/2020Boli Bolingoli was forced off with an injury during this evening's Champions League clash between Istanbul Besaksahir and RB Leipzig.