14 November 1987 Celtic 5-0 Dundee On the afternoon of Friday 13th of November, Celtic announced...Read More
Category: Season 2015-2016
Saturday saw the unveiling of the first standing section at a top-level football ground in the UK in over 20 years. For understandable reasons Britain has moved away from standing at major sporting events since the tragedy at...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
Listeners to the podcast will know that voting has now commenced for the Celtic Underground Top Ten for season 2015/16 and perhaps this is going to be the hardest season to vote for yet…hard because of the few number of...Read More
What shape will he use? While Brendan Rodgers’ philosophy on the game is fairly well established, he is not known for being dogmatic in his use of a particular formation. Instead he looks to fit the individual players into a...Read More
- Ryan Christie not taking place in Celtic's starting XI for granted as he looks to impress Neil Lennon 09/07/2020AT the age of 25, and having overcome the injury problems that hampered his attempts to establish himself at Celtic, Ryan Christie could have been forgiven for thinking he had finally come of age at the club during the last campaign.
- Scott Brown admits Celtic will miss the fans that drive them, as he challenges players to drive themselves 09/07/2020GIVEN that opposition players routinely reference the Celtic Park crowd in their post-match interviews as a factor that has figured in them losing there, it stands to reason that Celtic themselves may suffer more than most when that advantage is denied to them once the season kicks off.
- Celtic sell over 50,000 season tickets ahead of 10-in-row bid 09/07/2020CELTIC have sold an incredible 50,000 season tickets ahead of their 10-in-a-row bid.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard needs to stop with 'excuses' and end Celtic's 10-in-a-row run, says Chris Sutton 09/07/2020CHRIS SUTTON has urged Steven Gerrard to "stop coming up with excuses" ahead of a huge season for the Ibrox side.
- Scottish transfer news as it happened: AC Milan 'want' Celtic's Ajer and Kamberi eyes permanent Rangers move 09/07/2020Join us for all the latest transfer news and gossip right here.
- AC Milan target Celtic star Kristoffer Ajer in £75m summer spending spree 09/07/2020AC MILAN are reportedly plotting a summer swoop for Kristoffer Ajer as part of a £75million spending spree.
- Academy football at Premiership clubs set for September return after crunch SFA talks with 'Elite' chiefs 09/07/2020Club academy football looks set for a full return by the end of September, it is understood, after the SFA held discussions with the Elite Heads of Academies last week.
- Scottish Government tell Celtic and Rangers it is 'too soon to say' whether fans will be able to attend Old Firm game 08/07/2020IT is far from certain whether supporters will be able to attend the first Old Firm fixture of the season, after the Scottish Government said it is too early to predict whether it will be safe for fans to attend games by October.