14 November 1987 Celtic 5-0 Dundee On the afternoon of Friday 13th of November, Celtic announced...Read More
Category: Season 2015-2016
Saturday saw the unveiling of the first standing section at a top-level football ground in the UK in over 20 years. For understandable reasons Britain has moved away from standing at major sporting events since the tragedy at...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
Listeners to the podcast will know that voting has now commenced for the Celtic Underground Top Ten for season 2015/16 and perhaps this is going to be the hardest season to vote for yet…hard because of the few number of...Read More
What shape will he use? While Brendan Rodgers’ philosophy on the game is fairly well established, he is not known for being dogmatic in his use of a particular formation. Instead he looks to fit the individual players into a...Read More
- Gordon Smith: Ange Postecoglou should take some blame but he's limited at Celtic 31/07/2021We should be reasonably pleased this week as we still have five teams in Europe. Hibernian and Aberdeen have done very well with comfortable home wins and qualification into the next round.
- Ange Postecoglou says that Celtic will be challenging for honours this term as he dismisses 'second season' theory 30/07/2021LEAGUE winning sides, or even those that can navigate Champions League qualifiers, aren’t built in a day. Particularly when you don’t yet have the proper tools at your disposal.
- Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: 'I'm not a fragile little petal that's going to fall apart' 30/07/2021ANGE POSTECOGLOU says he is more than capable of dealing with the pressure that comes with being Celtic manager, and that he isn’t going to fall apart when he comes in for criticism.
- Efe Ambrose hails Kieran Tierney as proof to EPL that Scottish talent can cut it: 'Many will aspire to be like KT' 30/07/2021Once upon a time it was Scottish managers who were tearing up the English Premier League.
- Joe Hart breaks silence amid Celtic transfer rumours with stern 'focus' message 30/07/2021Joe Hart has issued a stern message of focus on social media despite transfer links to Celtic.
- Neil Lennon outlines Celtic 'void' as he opens up on club scouting network 30/07/2021NEIL LENNON reckons there is still a 'void' needing filled at Celtic from when Nick Hammond left the club.
- Neil Lennon: Celtic weren't ready in Champions League but Postecoglou will come good in time 30/07/2021CELTIC weren't ready to compete for a spot in the Champions League, claims Neil Lennon.
- Graeme McGarry: Honeymoon is over for Dominic McKay, Celtic CEO must now rise to Ange Postecoglou's challenge 30/07/2021"MAYBE I wasn’t clear enough". Ange Postecoglou’s words, dripping with passive aggression towards the Celtic board, following his side’s Champions League exit to FC Midtjylland on Wednesday night.