Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Chris Jack: Rangers must maintain momentum to make Celtic think in the title race 23/09/2018THE lines between success and failure, hero and villain, are thin at the Old Firm and small margins can have a big impact on and off the park.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers tells his players they need to stand up and be counted 23/09/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has called on his players to show their mental strength as the Parkhead side endure their worst start to a league season for twenty years.
- Ryan Christie calls on Celtic to unite ahead of St Johnstone League Cup tie 23/09/2018Celtic's Ryan Christie has insisted that the Parkhead side need to regroup swiftly as they look to Wednesday night's Betfred League Cup tie in Perth.
- Football: Celtic lead the way in drive for new European contest 23/09/2018CELTIC are at the forefront of organising the new third European competition, Rapid Vienna director Raphael Landthaler has revealed
- Celtic v Killie: How Celtic rated 23/09/2018GORDON: Overall had very little to do but still had to pick the ball out of his net twice. Will have been gutted to lose a clean sheet record that had stretched to five games going into this meeting with Kilmarnock. (6)
- Sober Celtic toiling after last gasp defeat to Kilmarnock 23/09/2018Kilmarnock’s last gasp winner afternoon at Rugby Park added to Celtic’s growing sense of sobriety.
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.