Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia - then it's either Rosenborg or Reykjavic 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- PICTURES: Celtic unveil historic away kit 19/06/2018Celtic have unveiled their new away kit for this season - and it has a historic twist.
- Celtic to play Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round 19/06/2018CELTIC have been drawn against Alashkert of Armenia in the Champions League first qualifying round.
- John Hartson: I know what it's like being a record signing at Celtic... It weighs on you 19/06/2018Odsonne Edouard became Celtic’s most expensive signing since myself when his move got over the line last week and I do think there is an element of pressure that goes with that.
- "UEFA keep making Champions League qualification harder for Celtic - we need to make sure we clear their hurdles" 18/06/2018COMPLETING trebles has been something that Celtic have proved rather adept at since Brendan Rodgers was appointed manager two years ago.
- Scott Brown: Steven Gerrard was right about Celtic being fitter than Rangers - but we can get stronger still 18/06/2018SCOTT Brown, the Celtic captain, last night admitted the double treble winners intend to improve upon their fitness levels next season and pick up more points and trophies.
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]