Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Partick Thistle 1 Celtic 3; Celtic ease past Thistle and into next round of BetFred League Cup 18/08/2018Celtic weathered the storm of recent weeks with a relatively comfortable win over Partick Thistle at Firhill in the Betfred League Cup.
- Wild horses didn't stop Partick Thistle legend Alan Rough - so what's Dedryck Boyata's excuse? 18/08/2018Rough was always ready, even after a run-in with a stallion - no wonder the Jags director can’t understand Boyata’s protest.
- Graeme McGarry: Rangers fans have every right to get excited, but can they really ruffle Celtic's feathers? 17/08/2018WHERE did it all go wrong for Celtic? Brendan Rodgers and his all-conquering side were for so long the cock of the walk in Scotland, proudly displaying their trophies and their dominance. But now the peacocks, to paraphrase a famously flamboyant former Motherwell chairman, are in danger of quickly becoming the feather dusters.
- Meet Daniel Arzani: The Tanner Ba' showman from the mean streets of Iran 17/08/2018FOOTBALL fans of a certain vintage get dewy-eyed about the very idea of the tanner ba’ player. The demise of this mythical little showman, his craft honed by long hours playing with a cheap, sixpence ball whilst dodging cars on the mean streets of the city, is regularly said to be crucial to our demise […]
- The other Grand Old Team: Belfast Celtic's return could open old wounds in Northern Ireland 17/08/2018Disbanded after a sectarian riot nearly killed Jimmy Jones, the Falls Road side is set to be resurrected - but the movement has split those with ties.
- Celtic sign midfielder Daniel Arzani from Manchester City on two-year loan deal 17/08/2018Arzani will link up with international team-mate Tom Rogic.
- Davie Hay: Europa League may suit Celtic in the long-run 16/08/2018There is obviously huge disappointment that Celtic are not going to be in the Champions League this season, but they still have to lift themselves now for the Europa League. Yes, it isn’t as prestigious a tournament, but it is still European football and Celtic have to take it seriously.
- Davie Hay: Flak aimed at Jack Hendry after Celtic defeat is unfair 16/08/2018THERE has been a lot of flak aimed at Jack Hendry in the last couple of weeks, but I think it is unfair.