Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Cyprus 1 Scotland 2: Five things we learned as Scotland build momentum 16/11/2019FIVE things we learned from Scotland's 2-1 win over Cyprus in Nicosia.
- Cyprus 1 Scotland 2: How the Scots rated in Nicosia win 16/11/2019How the Scotland players rated in their 2-1 away win over Cyprus on Saturday afternoon.
- Henrik Larsson explains why he turned down Celtic job 16/11/2019CELTIC legend Henrik Larsson has explained why he turned down the opportunity to become manager of the Parkhead club.
- Late penalty from Odsonne Edouard salvages win for France under-21s 16/11/2019ODSONNE EDOUARD'S impressive form for France under-21s continued on Friday as the Celtic striker converted a late penalty to seal a 3-2 win over Georgia Euro 2021 qualifiers.
- Davie Hay: Ever-reliable Jonny Hayes deserves new Celtic deal 15/11/2019I would offer Jonny Hayes a new contract at Celtic as a matter of urgency. He more than deserves it.
- Davie Hay: My old pal Nicky Hammond must find Celtic a striker...or two 15/11/2019IT was good to bump into an old face in Nicky Hammond when Celtic played Lazio in Glasgow. He was a player when I was assistant manager at Swindon, and not only was he a good goalkeeper, but he was a good lad too.
- Davie Hay: Christopher Jullien can fulfil his France ambitions with Celtic 15/11/2019CHRISTOPHER JULLIEN has come on leaps and bounds for Celtic in the last few weeks, and I don’t think that an international call-up for France will be beyond him if he keeps up this level of performance.
- Mohamed Elyounoussi returns to Celtic after picking up injury on international duty 15/11/2019CELTIC are sweating on another injury blow after Mohamed Elyounoussi was sent home from international duty with Norway with a foot knock.