Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Listen: Can Hearts cause an upset in the Scottish Cup final? 24/05/2019On this week's episode of the Herald and Times Sport podcast, James is joined by Neil Cameron and Graeme McGarry.
- The Bulletin: Rangers target turns down contract at current club | Benitez declines talks with European clubs | Lustig to leave Celtic? 24/05/2019A Rangers target has turned down a contract offer at his current club, adding speculation about his future, Rafa Benitez has turned down talks from other European clubs, and Mikael Lustig could be leaving Celtic.
- How Brendan Rodgers, Martin O'Neill and Gordon Strachan are aiding Neil Lennon’s treble treble bid 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon has amassed a wealth of experience as a manager since he first stepped into the dugout at Celtic nine years ago and enjoyed a fair degree of success to boot.
- Scott Sinclair hails Brendan Rodgers' replacement Neil Lennon as Celtic immortality looms 23/05/2019OF all the players in the Celtic squad, Scott Sinclair was the one who should have been most affected when Brendan Rodgers suddenly departed for Leicester City back in February.
- Laid back Neil Lennon planning lads' break in Marbella - not Parkhead unveiling as Celtic manager 23/05/2019NEIL Lennon last night insisted the outcome of the William Hill Scottish Cup final tomorrow will have no bearing on his future as Celtic manager.
- Celtic winger James Forrest completes personal treble by winning Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year 23/05/2019JAMES Forrest has completed a personal treble by adding the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Season award to the PFA Scotland and Scottish Football Writers' Association prizes he has already collected.
- The Bulletin: Rangers to seal move for Sporting Lisbon youngster | Celtic keen on Dutch playmaker 23/05/2019Rangers are set to complete the signing of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Umaro Balde, Fortuna Sittard’s Mark Diemers is a target for Celtic and Steve Clarke has appointed his Scotland assistant manager.
- Kieran Tierney: Celtic are in this great position thanks to Neil Lennon 22/05/2019THE first time Kieran Tierney appeared on television just so happened to be on one of the worst days of Neil Lennon’s life.