Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Celtic named as one of football's 50 richest clubs with Rangers outside the top 70 24/01/2019CELTIC have been named as one of the top 50 richest football clubs in the world, a list topped by Real Madrid who become the first club to generate over £655m in revenue.
- Celtic named as one of football's 50 richest clubs with Rangers outside the top 70 24/01/2019CELTIC have been named as one of the 50 richest football clubs in the world, a list topped by Real Madrid who become the first club to generate more than £655m in revenue.
- Maryan Shved on his way but won't be staying long as Brendan Rodgers says he "has a million wingers" 23/01/2019Celtic are expected to complete a deal for 21-year-old Ukrainian Maryan Shved – but the winger will be loaned out immediately.
- Oliver Burke nets a brace as Celtic sweep St Mirren aside with 4-0 win 23/01/2019If Celtic’s expensive surface is currently under the weather with a disease, Brendan Rodgers’ side remain in robust health. There was nothing about the pitch that threatened the Parkhead side’s exuberance as they left St Mirren reaching for a cold compress.There was a brace for Oliver Burke who netted a double in each half while Scott […]
- How is Brendan Rodgers going to give all his Celtic players game time after January recruitment drive? 23/01/2019FROM having too few players to fill their forward positions just a few short weeks ago, Celtic have suddenly gone to the other extreme.
- Celtic's Ryan Christie: "I think Timothy Weah's dad might beat my dad...." 22/01/2019When Brendan Rodgers spoke of Timothy Weah’s shirt being a little heavier than everyone else’s virtue of his famous father, Ryan Christie may well have shared a knowing nod with the American teenager. Well, a nod in his direction at least.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo reveals goalscoring aims as he completes move to Celtic 22/01/2019CELTIC have completed the signing of striker Vakoun Issouf Bayo for £2m, subject to international clearance.
- Glasgow football fan to stand trial for allegedly punching three police horses at Celtic vs Airdrie game 22/01/2019Three other men also appeared on charges related to the game that saw Celtic win 3-0.