Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Boyata starts with a win; Tough tests for Ajer. How Celtic’s players are faring on international duty 22/03/2019With Scotland fans still licking their wounds from the abject performance against Kazakhstan we’ve taken a look at the Celtic players on international duty and how they have been fairing for their countries so far.
- Scotland skipper Callum McGregor on his post-match touchline spat with James McFadden 21/03/2019SCOTLAND captain Callum McGregor last night played down the bust-up he appeared to have with coach James McFadden in the immediate aftermath of the dire Euro 2020 qualifying defeat to Kazakhstan.
- Belgium 3 Russia 1: five things we learned as Eden Hazard shines and Dedryck Boyata returns 21/03/2019On a day when it seemed absurd to look for any kind of comfort given what was arguably Scottish football’s darkest day, there would have been little relief in acknowledging the fact that elsewhere in the group things seemed to go according to plan for one side as Belgium hit the ground running.
- Alex McLeish: I tried to use the rugby team as an inspiration - but this was a horrible night 21/03/2019ALEX McLeish revealed he tried to use the Scotland rugby team’s comeback against England in a desperate bid to get his team back into their European qualifier against Kazakhstan.
- Callum McGregor admits Scotland players are to blame for defeat in Kazakhstan 21/03/2019SCOTLAND captain Callum McGregor insisted the players had to take the blame for the awful defeat in Kazakhstan.
- Five things we learned from Scotland's abject display in Kazakhstan 21/03/2019SCOTLAND ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO SIT GAMES OUT
- Social media is a depressing cesspit - so the perfect platform to discuss Scotland 21/03/2019SOCIAL media is not a platform for niceness, kindness or sensible debate – so a perfect place then to discuss Scotland’s latest international football embarrassment.
- Stuart Armstrong: Callum McGregor is the perfect man to be Scotland skipper - he'll lead by example 21/03/2019STUART Armstrong has welcomed Alex McLeish’s decision to make Callum McGregor the new Scotland captain and backed his old Celtic team mate to lead by example.