Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
LIFELONG Celtic supporter Frank Gilhooley has previously cycled across Western Australia and hiked the West Highland Way, but now he plans to take on the challenge of a lifetime. He will lead an adventurous group of supporters...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Supporters in Scotland are dreadfully served by the media and that will be especially evident to Celtic fans hoping to relive the magic Hogmanay Glasgow Derby win. Sky (who cannot hide their disdain for the Scottish game)...Read More
Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
When Ronny Deila was appointed, no-one could know whether he would succeed. A young manager of an over performing small club in Norway with very limited European football experience, in many ways he was quite a gamble. We all...Read More
- Celtic hero Stiliyan Petrov remembers 'friend and true fighter' Fernando Ricksen after tragic death 18/09/2019Celtic hero Stiliyan Petrov has hailed former friend and rival Fernando Ricksen as a "true fighter on and off the pitch" after the Dutchman passed away this morning.
- Ex-Ireland star Jonathan Walters says Celtic 'weren't good fit' for Norwich hotshot Teemu Pukki 18/09/2019Ex-Stoke and Ireland striker Jonathan Walters believes Celtic "weren't a good fit" for hotshot Norwich striker Teemu Pukki.
- Chris Sutton blasts 'cheat' Callejon who dived over Andy Robertson to win penalty in Napoli win over Liverpool 18/09/2019Chris Sutton has slaughtered Napoli star Jose Callejon for conning the referee by diving over Andy Robertson in last night's Champions League clash with Liverpool.
- Arsenal star Kieran Tierney reunites with ex-Celtic teammate Jozo Simunovic in London 18/09/2019Arsenal star Kieran Tierney has reunited with former Celtic teammate Jozo Simunovic as the latter recovers from knee surgery.
- Celtic star Odsonne Edouard wants to carve own path and shake off Moussa Dembele comparisons 18/09/2019Celtic favourite Odsonne Edouard watched his mate Moussa Dembele earn the move to Lyon he desperately craved.
- Ayr boss Ian McCall believes Rangers' Alfredo Morelos is best striker in country 18/09/2019Ayr boss Ian McCall reckons Rangers’ Alfredo Morelos is the best striker in the country.
- Pierre van Hooijdonk urges Odsonne Edouard not to be distracted by transfer talk 18/09/2019PIERRE van Hooijdonk tuned in to watch his old club Celtic take on Rangers for the first time this season at his home in the Netherlands at the start of the month and understood instantly why great things are predicted for Odsonne Edouard in future.
- Adored Odsonne Edouard is revelling in his Ronaldo role at Celtic 17/09/2019AS somebody who is as shy and softly-spoken off the park as he is daunting and deadly on it, Odsonne Edouard has no particular desire to be adored.