Category: Season 2013-2014
Back In January I wrote the following article on this very website: A PROBLEM ON THE HORIZON… Unlike most of the twaddle I write on here, the article was hugely popular and, incredibly, had over 25,000 hits. This showed...Read More
Celtic travelled to Paisley on a warm summer’s day in 1981 hoping to revenge a 3-1 home...Read More
- Highlander Ryan Christie insists he is Celtic's most patriotic Scot 15/11/2018Should Scotland ever successfully embark on another adventure of to a major tournament, Ryan Christie will be first in line at the kilt fitting.
- Keen student Callum McGregor keen to chart Scotland success story 15/11/2018There is a compelling argument to suggest the suitability of Callum McGregor as a future Celtic captain. A future Celtic manager might offer some debate too. But when it comes to the here and now the midfielder is content to give his current day job the full attention it needs.
- Celtic legend Danny McGrain says either Kieran Tierney or Andy Robertson will have to work on their weak foot as he did 15/11/2018THE debate over where Andy Robertson and Kieran Tierney, Scotland’s two talented left-backs, should be deployed in the national side has rivalled the Brexit negotiations in both its interminable length and the inability of anyone in charge to find a workable solution.
- Callum McGregor: We need to change Scotland's mentality 15/11/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor has warned that the mentality within the Scotland squad has to change if the national side are to qualify for another major tournament.
- Gary Mackay-Steven is ready to show his true self for Scotland after finding his confidence at Aberdeen 15/11/2018BY the time Gary Mackay-Steven’s time at Celtic was coming to an end he looked as if the simple task of controlling a football was beyond him.
- Peter Grant: Playing for Celtic was a dream but Scotland was always the ultimate 14/11/2018PETER Grant played in 470 games for his beloved Celtic and given the chance would happily have worn the jersey many more times.
- Celtic winger Scott Sinclair ready to hit the heights again 13/11/2018Scott Sinclair believes that James Forrest is the player to make Scotland tick as Alex McLeish’s side head into a critical Nation’s League double header.
- Peter Grant: Refusing to play for Scotland will mean you don't get picked again 13/11/2018SCOTLAND players who ask not to be considered by Alex McLeish may never be picked to play for the national team again.