Category: Season 2013-2014
Back In January I wrote the following article on this very website: A PROBLEM ON THE HORIZON… Unlike most of the twaddle I write on here, the article was hugely popular and, incredibly, had over 25,000 hits. This showed...Read More
Celtic travelled to Paisley on a warm summer’s day in 1981 hoping to revenge a 3-1 home...Read More
This week St Anthony and Harry have a bit of a ding dong following the Hampden defeat at the hands of Ross County. The boys discuss numbers and positions and all that rubbish to debate the rights, wrongs and whatevers. I’m...Read More
- Six-goal thriller as Celtic move into second spot 20/10/2018Celtic moved to second in the table after an entertaining 4-2 win over Hibs at Celtic Park. An in-the-mood Tom Rogic had given Celtic an early lead before Olivier Ntcham doubled their advantage. Odsonne Edouard netted a second-half brace to stave off any suggestion of a Hibs revival which had been hinted at with goals […]
- Celtic defender Filip Benkovic has recall clause for potential January exit 19/10/2018Celtic defender Filip Benkovic has revealed that he has a clause in his contract which could lead to him being recalled by Leicester in January.
- Brendan Rodgers backs Leigh Griffiths over Scotland but urges striker to knuckle down 19/10/2018Heard the one about the striker who took a fortnight off to get fit? He came back injured.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers believes Scott Brown has earned right to take his time over next move 19/10/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers believes that Scott Brown has earned the right to deliberate over his next career step as Australian A-League aspirants Western Melbourne prepare to make an audacious move for the midfielder.
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard warns of Hibs threat 18/10/2018Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has warned Brendan Rodgers' side that they need to respect Hibs as genuine title challengers. Neil Lennon's team are currently second in the table behind Hearts after an impressive start to the season and Edouard has insisted that they will not be taken lightly by Celtic.
- Simon Donnelly warns Celtic they will have to be at their best for Hibernian challenge 18/10/2018SIMON DONNELLY has warned Celtic that they will have to be at their best to see off the challenge of Hibernian this weekend.
- Ex-Celtic forward Simon Donnelly reckons old Rangers rival Barry Ferguson can help Scotland shine in Star Sixes 18/10/2018FORMER Celtic forward Simon Donnelly has admitted he is desperate for Scotland to improve on their disappointing performance in last year's Star Sixes tournament.
- Davie Hay: Forget Neil Lennon and Celtic link, Hoops need to pick up where they left off 18/10/2018This is a massive couple of weeks on the horizon for Celtic.