Category: Season 2013-2014
Back In January I wrote the following article on this very website: A PROBLEM ON THE HORIZON… Unlike most of the twaddle I write on here, the article was hugely popular and, incredibly, had over 25,000 hits. This showed...Read More
- Lowdown on Lazio ahead of their Europa League clash with Celtic 23/10/2019The Hoops have never faced the Serie A side before.
- Celtic's Fraser Forster targets England recall | Alex Rae highlights Milinkovic-Savic threat 23/10/2019CELTIC must be wary of Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic according to Alex Rae, Ryan Jack has signed a new long-term deal at Ibrox and Fraser Forster is hoping to get back into the England team while on loan at Celtic.
- Jeremie Frimpong bidding to follow in Virgil van Dijk's footsteps to glory 22/10/2019JEREMIE Frimpong is developing his game at such a rate he is in danger of making people look bad. With Hatem Elhamed and Moritz Bauer around, few eyebrows were raised in early September when this fresh-faced 18-year-old, plucked from Manchester City and still without a first team appearance to his name, was omitted from the […]
- Jeremie Frimpong: ‘I was racially abused by Italian fans at the age of 11’ 22/10/2019CELTIC sensation Jeremie Frimpong admitted last night that he is wary about the possibility of racist chanting from travelling Lazio fans during tomorrow night’s Europa League match at Celtic Park - after being on the end of abuse at a youth tournament in the Italian capital as an 11-year-old.
- Fraser Forster: Playing for Celtic in the Europa League can help me earn an England recall 22/10/2019WHEN Fraser Forster dropped out of the match day squad, never mind the first team, at Southampton last season, forcing his way back into the England set-up never so much as entered his mind for obvious reasons.
- Scottish Premiership Manager Power Rankings: Week 9 22/10/2019THE weekend's Scottish Premiership action was typically eventful. Celtic moved back to the top of the league following a 6-0 thrashing of Ross County, Aberdeen closed the gap with Motherwell in third to a single point thanks to their 3-0 win over the Steelmen at Fir Park, while St Mirren heaped more misery upon St […]
- Celtic's Jeremie Frimpong inspired by former Barcelona star Dani Alves 22/10/2019CELTIC full-back Jeremie Frimpong has vowed to work hard to make the Parkhead faithful proud after making a big impression in his first two months at the club.
- Celtic vs Lazio: Serie A giants warn own fans over racist chants at Parkhead and threaten stadium bans 22/10/2019Lazio have warned their own supporters that any racist chanting at Celtic Park will result in a stadium ban.