- Gordon Strachan: Why Scotland players mostly come from EPL, Celtic and Rangers and why it is benefitting national side 06/03/2021I know there will be supporters of some clubs in Scotland that won’t like me saying this, and I mean no disrespect to players at these clubs, but for me, a huge part of Scotland’s recent success is that we have more players exposed to the top level of the game.
- Mohamed Elyounoussi: Celtic will go into Old Firm game with belief - we don't want Rangers' party at Parkhead 05/03/2021MOHAMED Elyounoussi has admitted he wants to stop Rangers from clinching the Scottish title at Parkhead and insisted Celtic will go into the next Old Firm game confident of victory.
- Odsonne Edouard won't leave Celtic for cut-price despite Leicester links as £15m 'nowhere near' fee 05/03/2021Odsonne Edouard will NOT leave Celtic for a cut-price fee despite reports claiming Leicester City were closing in on a move for the striker.
- Celtic caretaker John Kennedy pays heartfelt tribute to "humble and kind" Norwich mentor Glenn Roeder 05/03/2021JOHN Kennedy has paid an emotional tribute to Glenn Roeder following the death of his former Norwich City manager and revealed the Englishman had a huge impact on him during his time at Carrow Road.
- John Kennedy issues "too cheap" warning to Brendan Rodgers over Leicester City interest in Celtic striker 05/03/2021JOHN Kennedy has stressed that Celtic won’t be pressurised into selling players for reduced fees amid the Covid-19 pandemic after Leicester City were linked with a £15m move for Odsonne Edouard.
- Why Europe's leading clubs want to sign Celtic's players now - and Odsonne Edouard must become a 'killer' 05/03/2021THE standard of the Scottish top flight has frequently deterred the leading clubs in the better European leagues from bidding for Celtic’s best young players over the years.
- Celtic caretaker John Kennedy targets record breaking fifth straight Scottish Cup triumph after SFA decision 05/03/2021JOHN Kennedy has welcomed the SFA’s announcement the Scottish Cup is to resume later this month and pledged that Celtic will try to finish a difficult season on a high by winning it for a record-breaking fifth consecutive occasion.
- 'Nothing to see': Celtic avoid SFA rap for Dubai trip as Ian Maxwell confirms 'Rangers Five' probe 05/03/2021THE Scottish FA will take no action against Celtic for the club's mid-season training camp in Dubai and investigations into the alleged Covid breach of five Rangers players last month by the game's governing body are still ongoing, says chief executive Ian Maxwell.