- Steven Naismith believes his goals will help him keep hold of Scotland jersey 14/10/2018Steven Naismith believes he has done enough to keep hold of the Scotland starting shirt after netting a late consolation against Portugal last night. The Hearts striker netted with the last meaningful kick of the ball and expects that he has done enough to keep himself in the team.
- Andy Robertson: It's now or never for Scotland 14/10/2018Alex McLeish’s side attempted to dust themselves down from another bruising encounter last night.
- Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata insists he is fully focused after summer of discontent 14/10/2018Celtic knocked back a £9m bid from Fulham for Boyata in the summer transfer window.
- Scotland v Portugal: Five things we learned 14/10/2018Sifting through the wreckage to find the positives from a defeat to what is essentially Portugal’s reserves is not a fun way to partake of a Sunday evening. In fairness to Alex McLeish’s side there were some elements to take from the performance in the opening half which seemed far more cohesive that the shambles […]
- Scotland 1 Portugal 3: Euro 2016 winners stroll to comfortable Hampden win to increase pressure on Alex McLeish 14/10/2018SCOTLAND slumped to a 3-1 defeat to understrength European champions Portugal at a half-empty Hampden tonight - to increase the growing pressure on their manager Alex McLeish.
- How Scotland rated v Portugal 14/10/2018GORDON: Goal was breached three times but the stopper actually had a decent game; one strong first-half block from Eder but beaten by the player before the game was out. Also saw Helder Costa and Bruma get the ball past him. (6)
- Former Celtic hunk Patrick Roberts posts cosy picture with mystery girl in Glasgow 14/10/2018Former Celtic hunk Patrick Roberts has got social media talking after sharing a cosy picture of himself with a woman in Glasgow.
- Malky Mackay: 'Seeing Billy Gilmour and Mikey Johnston shine on the same stage as Zidane augurs well for Scottish football' 13/10/2018THE years he spent playing in Scotland and England and then coaching and managing down south before he was appointed SFA performance director helped Malky Mackay to build up extensive and impressive contacts in the game.