Last night was one of those occasions in Celtic’s history that you hope never to witness. When...Read More
Ugly goes to a CEO and board who are not protecting a club legend and allowing him to continue embarrassing himself and the club. The performances on the pitch are bad enough, but the fact that supporters now expect an embarrassingly incoherent post-match interview is damaging.Read More
Fitness and Covid issues have simply amplified the importance of sound decisions. The manager showed signs of relenting his stubbornness late in the Kilmarnock draw but quickly reverted to type. Hopefully the last 30 minutes versus Milan serve as a wakeup call and he is able to make desperately needed changes. It is not too late to correct course.Read More
- Steven Pressley feels Parkhead skipper Scott Brown and Celtic are suffering from crowd ban during Covid-19 crisis 01/12/2020STEVEN Pressley has attributed Scott Brown’s disappointing form this season to playing matches behind closed doors - and argued that not having any fans inside Parkhead due to the Covid-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the entire Celtic side.
- Steven Pressley: Neil Lennon deserves time to silence the Parkhead boo boys - just like Gordon Strachan in 2008 01/12/2020STEVEN Pressley was a player at Celtic back in 2008 when irate fans turned on Gordon Strachan during a league defeat to Motherwell at Parkhead – and saw first hand how his manager recovered and went on to win his third consecutive Scottish title.
- Paolo Di Canio in shock tip to become next Celtic manager if Neil Lennon is axed by Hoops board 01/12/2020Open Goal host Si Ferry has urged Celtic to opt for Paolo Di Canio if they are to sack Neil Lennon as Parkhead boss.
- Celtic's Peter Lawwell issues Neil Lennon statement 01/12/2020CELTIC Chief Executive Peter Lawwell has defended boss Neil Lennon, reiterating that the manager has the board's support.
- Chris Sutton: Milan clash is Neil Lennon's last throw of the dice at Celtic 01/12/2020FORMER Celtic striker Chris Sutton believes that Thursday night's Europa League clash with Milan is Neil Lennon's 'last throw of the dice' as manager.
- Premiership manager slams 'despicable' protest from Celtic fans 01/12/2020STUART KETTLEWELL says the chaotic scenes he witnessed outside Celtic Park following Ross County's 2-0 Betfred Cup win on Sunday were nothing short of "despicable".
- Rangers legend Brian Laudrup pinpoints the key Celtic error that could cost them 10-in-a-row 01/12/2020RANGERS legend Brian Laudrup believes that Celtic have become so obsessed with sealing an unprecedented tenth consecutive league title this season that the Parkhead club haven't devoted enough energy to working out how they'll actually do it.
- Neil Lennon on the brink: All the latest news and updates with Celtic boss under fire 01/12/2020Join us for our live coverage as we give you all the latest news, views and rumours as pressure mounts on Neil Lennon at Celtic.