I well remember the summer of 1997 and the feelings of trepidation I had back then. Rangers were...Read More
Back In January I wrote the following article on this very website: A PROBLEM ON THE HORIZON… Unlike most of the twaddle I write on here, the article was hugely popular and, incredibly, had over 25,000 hits. This showed...Read More
Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
- SPFL announce extension of League Cup sponsorship deal with Betfred 22/10/2018THE Scottish Professional Football League has announced that they have agreed a one-year extension to the title sponsorship of the League Cup with bookmakers Betfred.
- James Forrest is Celtic's quiet man but winger has Brendan Rodgers' side on song 21/10/2018It is the quiet ones you need to watch.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers on Newcastle's radar as Hoops back in the groove 21/10/2018Brendan Rodgers has been earmarked by Newcastle as a potential replacement for Rafa Benitez while it is also reported that Leicester City are keeping tabs on the Celtic manager.
- How Celtic rated v Hibs 21/10/2018GORDON: One particularly impressive fine save just before the break from Martin Boyle as he parried what looked like a goal-wards bound header around the post. Little chance with the other two Hibs goals. (7)
- Ronny Deila wants to return to Celtic Park for 10-in-a-row party 21/10/2018Former Celtic manager Ronny Deila has insisted that he wants to return to the Parkhead side to celebrate if they succeed in winning 10-in-a-row. Speaking to the Celtic State of Mind podcast, the Norwegian, who won two titles during his time at the club, has explained that he is willing his former club to reach […]
- Callum McGregor confident he can perform the Scott Brown role against RB Leipzig - if the Celtic skipper is ruled out 21/10/2018CALLUM McGregor last night expressed confidence he can deputise for Scott Brown in the Europa League match against RB Leipzig in Germany on Thursday evening if the Celtic captain if ruled out through injury.
- Rodgers full of praise for McGregor following Hibs win 21/10/2018The 25-year-old Scotland international was at his versatile best in the win.
- Matthew Lindsay: Classy Hibs win proves Celtic have overcome their poor early-season form and are title favourites 21/10/2018CELTIC’S hopes of getting their bid to progress to the knockout rounds of the Europa League back on track may have suffered a blow yesterday with the loss of their talismanic captain Scott Brown to injury.