Saturday past saw the annual Celtic FC Foundation badge day which raises funds for Britain’s most successful football club charity. The success of the Foundation is no surprise, after-all we all know why this club was...Read More
This week we have a podcast guest returning after 6 years! You will recall the days of Eddie Pearson presenting when I was just a regular guest along with many others including one Antony Murray. The problem was when Eddie...Read More
This week I am joined by Stephen Wray to discuss the Hibs game and preview the game against New Rangers. The diea behind the podcast was to keep it to just those two gmes but with the end approaching and the type of season...Read More
This week is a little self-indulgent. It is 15 minutes short of two hours long because we just wanted to revel in the glory of Sunday. Sunday wasn’t just about the score; it was about the manner of our victory. An imperious...Read More
- Baby donkey Ryan Christie perplexed by his head butt hoodoo – but confident Scotland can land Euro 2020 play-off spot 18/11/2018RYAN Christie is baffled why he was targeted for a head butt for the second time in the space of just six days when Scotland squared up to Albania at the weekend.
- James Forrest's fire burns brightly for Scotland despite cap snubs ahead of crucial Israel showdown 18/11/2018ALEX McLeish was visibly angered when it was suggested to him in fairly blunt terms that he, not a freakish catalogue of injuries, may have been the reason for so many players pulling out of the Scotland double header with Albania and Israel on Friday night.
- Celtic legend Bobby Lennox on his statue, Saltcoats and why being known as a good guy is all you can ask for 18/11/2018THE living room door bursts open and in walks one of Scotland’s greatest sporting sons. And he’s singing.
- Albania 0 Scotland 4: James Forrest at the double as Alex McLeish's injury-ravaged side coast to emphatic win 17/11/2018IT would not be at all unlike Scotland, given their propensity over the years for snatching defeat and failure from the jaws of victory and glory, to slip up just when it matters most against Israel at Hampden this Tuesday evening.
- Graeme McGarry: Here is how threadbare Scotland squad can line up to defeat Albania 17/11/2018NORMALLY when a team picks itself, it is because a manager has a group of players he can rely on, rather than only having 11 or so to pick from.
- Davie Hay: Kieran Tierney has the edge on Andy Robertson 16/11/2018Kieran Tierney just edges Andy Robertson for me in terms of the level both players are at just now.
- Alex McLeish insists there's nothing sinister in Scotland call-offs as Kieran Tierney becomes the ninth to withdraw 16/11/2018ALEX McLeish last night denied there was anything “sinister” in the high number of withdrawals from the Scotland squad for the Nations League matches with Albania and Israel matches after Kieran Tierney became the ninth player to pull out.
- Andy Robertson: The Scotland call-offs have all been genuine - Kieran Tierney was devastated when he had to pull out 16/11/2018ANDY Robertson last night stressed the call-offs from the Scotland squad ahead of the Nations League double header against Albania and Israel were all for genuine reasons and revealed that Kieran Tierney had been devastated when he was forced out.