This Wednesday, Graham Spiers is hosting an evening with Martin O’Neill. Listening to a chat...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
- Celtic in fixture switch as St Johnstone match moved for TV coverage 22/09/2023The clash was originally set for Saturday December 2 with a 3pm kick-off.
- Celtic hero feels Rodgers needs to sign more first-team ready players 22/09/2023He thinks the Hoops have signed too many project players.
- Livingston boss David Martindale praises Celtic's Brendan Rodgers 22/09/2023The Almondvale boss rates the 50-year-old highly.
- 'I have got to thank Eddie Howe' - Postecoglou opens up on Celtic move 22/09/2023The Australian detailed how his move to the Parkhead club transpired.
- Livingston vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 22/09/2023The Scottish champions travel to Almondvale as they return to Scottish Premiership action.
- Brendan Rodgers isn't a 'fantasist' over Celtic Champions League hopes 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS says he ‘isn’t a fantasist’ when it comes to Celtic’s Champions League prospects...
- Brendan Rodgers on Celtic transfer strategy, and Salzburg example 21/09/2023BRENDAN RODGERS and Celtic, it could be argued, are stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
- Lessons required for Celtic after opportunity missed at Feyenoord 21/09/2023WHEN Celtic were drawn against Feyenoord, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in Champions League Group E at the end of last month, my eyes lit up. Not at the dazzling star power of their opponents, but at the realistic opportunity for progress from the section.