When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Author: The Celtic Underground
This picture is taken from 1979 and shows the new youthful League Champions enjoying a bit of fun...Read More
- Neil Lennon hopeful chance to make history will help Celtic land new players - and keep Odsonne Edouard 31/05/2020NEIL Lennon is confident the chance to help Celtic make history and complete 10-In-A-Row next season will enable him to lure players to Parkhead this summer despite the uncertainty the Covid-19 pandemic will create in the transfer market.
- Neil Lennon: Leigh Griffiths is at his peak - he'll be a vital asset in Celtic's push for 10-In-A-Row 31/05/2020THE suspension of football back in March due to the coronavirus outbreak came at the worst possible time for Leigh Griffiths. The Celtic striker was, after a turbulent year that had seen him sidelined with personal issues and then injury, finally getting back to his old self. He scored eight times in 13 appearances in […]
- Celtic legend Jackie McNamara has his say on manager Martin O'Neill 30/05/2020A THIRTY-SIX-point swing would probably clarify the impact that Martin O’Neill had on Celtic. Tomorrow will mark the 20th anniversary of O’Neill assuming control of the club following the disastrous but brief “Dream Team” chapter of John Barnes and Kenny Dalglish.
- Celtic legend Jackie McNamara on life after brain surgery 30/05/2020JACKIE McNamara doesn’t fancy a return to management as he finds his feet again following a brain haemorrhage in March.
- Celtic announce centre half Jozo Simunovic will leave Parkhead this summer 30/05/2020CELTIC have announced that Jonny Hayes and Jozo Simunovic will both be leaving the Parkhead club this summer.
- Hearts owner Ann Budge slams SPFL for failing to act decisively over "amazing" offer of financial help 30/05/2020HEARTS owner Ann Budge has expressed her frustration with the SPFL for failing to act decisively after “philanthropists” approached her offering lower league clubs financial help to survive the coronavirus crisis.
- Top football agent warns players' hand weakened in future transfer talks with clubs amid coronavirus chaos 30/05/2020A top football agent believes players will no longer have the upper hand in contract negotiations - insisting club budgets will dictate transfer movement in future.
- Peter Lawwell: Getting Celtic fans back inside Parkhead in a safe environment is our priority 30/05/2020CELTIC chief executive Peter Lawwell has vowed the Glasgow club will do everything possible to get fans back inside Parkhead watching matches in a safe environment in the 2020/21 season.