When I think of the most memorable games during my time supporting Celtic there are a few obvious...Read More
Author: The Celtic Underground
This picture is taken from 1979 and shows the new youthful League Champions enjoying a bit of fun...Read More
- Borna Barisic's devotion to his defensive duties and his dead ball deliveries are paying off for Rangers 14/08/2020HIS dead ball ability and crossing prowess were responsible for the first two goals that Rangers scored in a 3-0 demolition of St Johnstone at Ibrox on Wednesday evening that edged them ahead of Hibernian at the top of the Premiership on goal difference.
- Charging Aberdeen and Celtic for stupidity of players seems incredibly harsh 14/08/2020THE prospect of a possible eight-match ban for Boli Bolingoli is bad news for Celtic, but only in that it might make it harder to get shot of him.
- Boli Bolingoli could face eight-match ban as Celtic and Aberdeen charged over breaches 14/08/2020CELTIC’S Boli Bolingoli could be facing an eight-match ban after being charged with bringing the game into disrepute.
- Celtic's Bolingoli and eight Aberdeen players in self-quarantine hit with SFA and SPFL charges 14/08/2020BOLI BOLINGOLI and Aberdeen's eight self-quarantining players have been hit with a joint SPFL and SFA complaint following their coronavirus breaches.
- Boli Bolingoli Celtic exit latest as French outfit register interest in defender 14/08/2020BOLI BOLINGOLI faces an uncertain summer at Celtic after it emerged that he played in Sunday’s 1-1 Premiership draw against Kilmarnock despite having recently returned from Spain without quarantining.
- Graeme McGarry: It's only a matter of time before Scottish football's yellow card becomes an early bath 14/08/2020SCOTTISH Football is on a yellow card. A sentence which should provoke the same sort of unease as ‘Terry Hurlock is on a yellow card.’ You just know that sooner or later, the reprieve will be shown to have been a temporary one. Some players, like good ol’ Terry, just can’t help themselves.
- Albian Ajeti on why he turned down the chance to sign for Barcelona - and the reasons he joined Celtic 13/08/2020ALBIAN Ajeti and his twin brother Adonis both spurned the advances of Barcelona after being courted by the European giants on a dream visit to their renowned La Masia youth academy as promising teenagers.
- Albian Ajeti: Odsonne Edouard and I could be perfect up front together for Celtic 13/08/2020ALBIAN Ajeti last night expressed confidence he can form a formidable strike partnership with Odsonne Edouard and fire Celtic to 10-In-A-Row this season after completing his £5m move to Parkhead.