Every football fan should be concerned by the events in Amsterdam earlier this month. Every Celtic...Read More
Author: The Celtic Underground
- SFA Pride Labs show Celtic, Rangers and the rest how to work together 31/03/2020This was supposed to be a period of joyous reflection. A time for cherishing Scotland's long-awaited end to their self-inflicted exile from a major championships. Or, alternatively, it was to be the moment another bout of navel gazing began as Scotland's failure to beat a combination of Israel, Serbia or Norway denied them the chance […]
- Celtic players could take wage cuts to help Hoops financially during coronavirus crisis, says Neil Lennon 31/03/2020Neil Lennon has revealed his Celtic squad could be forced to take wage cuts to save the Hoops financially during the coronavirus shutdown.
- Null and void? Current placings? Play to a finish? The pros and cons of all the SPFL's options 31/03/2020WHEN UEFA vice-president Michele Uva revealed over the weekend that it will be down to individual leagues to determine how to end their 2019/20 campaigns, the SPFL seemed to finally get the go-ahead to decide their own fate.
- Ex-Celtic ace Massimo Donati tells of coronavirus fears for family in Italy 30/03/2020Massimo Donati has told of his fears for his family living in Italy during the global coronavirus pandemic and insists he couldn’t care less about football at the moment.
- Odsonne Edouard to Newcastle? Celtic star wanted in £30m move with Rangers ace Morelos also on radar 30/03/2020Newcastle are reportedly plotting a £30million bid for Celtic star Odsonne Edouard.
- Ann Budge’s critics aren’t Armagedding it – Scottish clubs must make cuts to survive coronavirus crisis 30/03/2020Hearts blinked first in the face of what is arguably the greatest crisis ever to grip football – and their owner and chairwoman Ann Budge has spent the past fortnight being abused and attacked from all sides as a result.
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon hopeful Scottish football can remain strong after coronavirus shutdown 29/03/2020CELTIC manager Neil Lennon last night expressed hope Scottish football can emerge from the coronavirus crisis unscathed and remain as strong as when the shutdown started.
- UEFA pass buck to SPFL on how to finish Premiership season 29/03/2020THE decision on how to complete the 2019/20 season will have to be made by individual league bodies, according to UEFA's vice-president.