To get in touch with us regarding any comments, suggestions, criticisms or wildly inaccurate rumours you’d like to see addressed on the next podcast, or if you’d like to contribute with an mp3 you can email, leave your comments below or phone the hotline on 0141 416 1067.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Celtic View: Hoops hit with more off-field problems as Covid-19 lockdown causes suspension of club magazine 20/01/2021Celtic have been hit with more Covid-19 chaos, this time off the field, with the club confirming the Celtic View publication has been suspended.
- Celtic first team star urged to leave the club this January after 'disrespectful' Hoops performances 20/01/2021Kevin Kyle has urged Celtic defender Shane Duffy to leave Parkhead this January window.
- Neil Lennon's fiery press conference was Celtic boss's 'last stand' amid disaster season, claims Levein 20/01/2021Craig Levein believes Neil Lennon's explosive presser this week showed signs that the Celtic manager has 'had enough'.
- Celtic and Rangers in Thomas Robert signing blow as government shutdown hinders January move 20/01/2021Celtic and Rangers target Thomas Robert is unlikely to be leaving Airdrie this window, according to his agent.
- Celtic's Covid-19 disaster update as details emerge over Christopher Jullien's Dubai 'breach' 20/01/2021Celtic were plunged into Covid-19 chaos after Christopher Jullien sat in two different seats on a bus journey, according to reports.
- Celtic team news ahead of Scottish Premiership clash against Livingston 20/01/2021Celtic have their fresh Covid-19 casualty from Monday to deal with ahead of their trip to Livingston tonight.
- Livingston vs Celtic: Live stream, TV channel and kick-off time 20/01/2021Celtic take on Livingston for a second time in five days in the Scottish Premiership tonight.
- Former Celtic striker John Harton left 'hurt and disappointed' by Neil Lennon's comments 20/01/2021John Hartson has revealed that he was left "hurt and disappointed" by Neil Lennon's comments during Monday's irate press conference.