To get in touch with us regarding any comments, suggestions, criticisms or wildly inaccurate rumours you’d like to see addressed on the next podcast, or if you’d like to contribute with an mp3 you can email, leave your comments below or phone the hotline on 0141 416 1067.
About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Alloa Athletic vs Celtic: TV channel, live stream & kick-off time 22/01/2022A PLACE in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup is up for grabs this weekend.
- Celtic star Daizen Maeda out of Rangers clash after being called up to Japan squad 22/01/2022CELTIC star Daizen Maeda will be absent from next month's clash versus Rangers.
- Demonising Scotland's referees puts them at risk and endangers our national game - Matthew Lindsay 22/01/2022RANGERS directors may well have felt compelled to both write and speak to SFA officials about referee Kevin Clancy this week because of the genuine concerns they had about his performance in their cinch Premiership match against Aberdeen at Pittodrie on Tuesday night.
- Celtic & Rangers selection boost as Cameron Carter-Vickers & James Sands available for Old Firm 22/01/2022BOTH Celtic and Rangers have received Old Firm boosts with Cameron Carter-Vickers and James Sands available for the derby clash.
- How Rangers defender Bob Malcolm helped Celtic striker John Hartson escape a ban after Old Firm red card 22/01/2022FORMER Rangers centre half Bob Malcolm has recalled how he helped John Hartson to escape a three match ban by getting the red card the Celtic striker received for punching him in an Old Firm game rescinded.
- Bob Malcolm harbours no grudges over Ange Postecoglou axing - but hopes Alloa can slay his on-form Celtic side 22/01/2022OH, how Rangers fans chuckled last summer when they learned that Celtic were considering appointing a little-known Greek-Australian who was working in Japan and had spent the vast majority of his career in the Southern Hemisphere as their new manager.
- Celtic star Kyogo not out for the season, but Ange Postecoglou gives grim assessment of striker's injury 21/01/2022ANGE POSTECOGLOU has denied rumours that Celtic striker Kyogo will be out for the rest of the season, but he has admitted that his hamstring injury is worse than was first feared.
- Christopher Jullien may feature for Celtic against Alloa as Ange Postecoglou says he will make changes 21/01/2022CHRISTOPHER JULLIEN has a 'good chance' or returning to competitive action for Celtic against Alloa today, according to manager Ange Postecoglou.