We have now qualified for the CL Group Stages in two years out of the last seven. The illustrious Ferencvaros join Legia, Maribor, Molde, Cluj, Copenhagen by beating us at home in European football during that timeRead More
Author: Critical Bill
- Celtic supremo Dermot Desmond on offering Sir Alex Ferguson top Parkhead job 18/09/2020Celtic supremo Dermot Desmond has revealed he tried to hire Sir Alex Ferguson as the Hoops' manager back in 1997.
- Celtic to play Riga in Europa League third round qualifier after rearranged Tre Fiori clash 18/09/2020Celtic will travel to Latvia in the Europa League third round qualifier to face Riga.
- Kris Ajer still on AC Milan wish list but Serie A giants yet to officially approach Celtic 18/09/2020Kris Ajer remains on AC Milan's wishlist - but the Italians have not yet lodged an official approach for the Celtic defender.
- Scottish Premiership transfers LIVE: Gerrard in Morelos transfer admission | Doughty to Celtic hits snag | Johnson to Ibrox latest 18/09/2020Keep up-to-date with all things Scottish transfer news and gossip, right here!
- The teams Celtic could face in the Europa League play-off 18/09/2020CELTIC could face Romanian side Cluj yet again in the Europa League play-off, with the draw scheduled to take place later today.
- Scottish clubs are two wins away from a major coefficient landmark 18/09/2020As every Scottish football fan breathed a sigh of relief as Trevor Carson palmed away the final Coleraine penalty - the UEFA computers were whirring away adding on coefficient points to the Scottish total.
- Scotland's coefficient: Here's how many points Aberdeen, Celtic, Motherwell and Rangers have picked up so far 18/09/2020It remains 4 out of 4 for Scottish sides in Europe with each Scottish side contributing to the overall coefficient so far.
- Graeme McGarry: Much for Neil Lennon to ponder despite Celtic wins, but panic merchants need to calm down 18/09/2020YOU know that this season is going to be even sillier than is the norm around these parts when Celtic supporters are mildly panicked after a victory, but there has been much furrowing of brows following the scrappy victory over St Mirren on Wednesday night.