No, worries about teenage centre halves making their debut alongside Nir Bitton or having to play a goalkeeper you knew was dodgy. No trips to far away place against teams you’d only just heard of. No Neil Lennon curveball selections.. Yes, not having to qualify for the Champions league makes for a far less stressful summer.Read More
We have now qualified for the CL Group Stages in two years out of the last seven. The illustrious Ferencvaros join Legia, Maribor, Molde, Cluj, Copenhagen by beating us at home in European football during that timeRead More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ange Postecoglou in 'no minute wasted' Celtic intensity marker 04/02/2023Everyone who knows anything about Scottish football will recognise how successful, determined and hungry his Hoops players are.
- Chris Sutton slates Rangers boss Michael Beale for Celtic remarks 04/02/2023Chris Sutton has slated Michael Beale for "lacking class" following his recent comments about Celtic.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: Stream, TV channel, kick-off and team news 04/02/2023Celtic head to McDiarmid Park Perth this weekend as they aim to keep up their impressive run in the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic keeper Joe Hart reflects on 20 years since key career moment 04/02/2023The 35-year-old keeper hasn't forgotten his humble beginnings at Shrewsbury Town.
- Ange Postecoglou won't limit Celtic by setting Brendan Rodgers target 03/02/2023The Premiership leaders can still surpass the 106 points racked up by Rodgers' invincible side in 2016/17.
- Celtic's Joe Hart on Oh Hyeon-gyu excitement amid 'special' talent 03/02/2023The South Korean international joined the Hoops in the January transfer window.
- Celtic goalkeeper Hart explains approach behind keeping clean sheets 03/02/2023The Englishman opened up as the Hoops go for their seventh successive shut-out
- Postecoglou explains how Strachan developed Hatate's game 03/02/2023The coach has been an influential figure in the midfielder's development, according to Ange Postecoglou