The past week has seen Celtic lose a two goal deficit to Hibs (a game we should have won by 5 or...Read More
Tag: Europa League
This week st Anthony is joined by famous Celtic author and historian Pat Woods. With the forthcoming tie with Inter Milan memories are bviously transported back to European joys and tears of the past, of ost note the 1967 Final...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
15 Minutes in last night and we were praying that it be no worse than 3-0 by half-time. 25 minutes in and we were making comparisons with PSG; being played off the park by a team exhibiting exactly the style of play our manager...Read More
We all have our gut feel as to what would make Scottish football better, or specifically what would enhance Celtic. With the arrival of the web and then social media we can all expend our opinions on this (me along with many...Read More
Lachie Mor is back. Whilst his convalescing continues Lachie finds time to discuss Celtic with Harry Brady with a more considered approach. The pair discuss the fortunes of the team to date, the challenges of changing the...Read More
This week Harry is joined by St Anthony to discuss the Maribor disaster analysing the many areas where things went wrong and looking for any positives which there may be to take from it – the guys don’t think there...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers: The Celtic squad is unified - Kris Boyd should worry about getting a game for Kilmarnock 25/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has hit back at claims that Celtic have made a disappointing start to the season because their squad is divided and insisted that form will improve.
- Defiant Brendan Rodgers to stick with attacking blueprint for success despite Celtic's stuttering start 25/09/2018NO manager survives at the top of the game without being able to retain the courage of his convictions in the face of fierce criticism.
- Lewis Morgan: Kris Boyd doesn't know what's going on inside Celtic - we have a close-knit group of players 25/09/2018LEWIS Morgan has denied that Celtic have struggled this season due to a split in the dressing room - and vowed to play his part in helping the Parkhead club get back to winning ways.
- Where has it all gone wrong for sorry Celtic? 5 reasons why double treble winners have struggled 25/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has admitted supporters should be alarmed at how his men have been performing.
- John Hartson: Not too late for Scott Sinclair to find that killer form of his first Celtic season 24/09/2018Scott Sinclair was unplayable in his first season at Celtic.
- John Hartson: Leigh Griffiths has to keep proving he's capable of being first pick 24/09/2018It is two goals in two games for Leigh Griffiths and he is clearly trying to make his point that he deserves to be number one at the club.
- John Hartson: Celtic crisis? Do me a favour - Brendan Rodgers is simply in a slump 24/09/2018THERE’S no doubt the Rangers support cartwheeled their way out of Ibrox on Sunday night.
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'hugely influential' in Liam Miller benefit game going ahead - despite health scare 24/09/2018SIR Alex Ferguson has been “influential” in setting up the Liam Miller tribute match that will be played in the former Celtic and Manchester United midfielder’s native Cork this afternoon despite suffering a brain haemorrhage back in May, it has been revealed.