Rangers Cheated. From 1997 until they went bust, Rangers defrauded the Scottish game and stole trophies. Of course this has been a fact for some time with the admission over the “wee tax case”. The details of their fraud...Read More
In 2012 our greatest rivals, Rangers Football Club entered administration, they never exited it. They limped along, finished the season and died. The story of that death is a decades long story of cheating in the vain attempt to...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
During the first half of the recent Kilmarnock game I responded to an unhappy text from St Anthony to say that it looked like some of our players were going through the motions. Like they knew they were better players and would...Read More
Christmas and New Year is often a time when people get new gadgets or decide to try new things and many of you may decide to try out the world’s longest running football fans podcast. This New Year is also special because 2016...Read More
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
- John Hartson: Trust in Lenny - he's the only man for a Rodgers recovery 19/03/2019I was interested to hear Neil Lennon speak of having big shoes to fill in the wake of Brendan Rodgers’ departure.
- John Hartson: Still so much more to come from Odsonne Edouard 19/03/2019Odsonne Edouard is a funny player.
- John Hartson: Filip Benkovic return is massive for Celtic 19/03/2019Having players back who have been out for a while always feels a little like getting new players in, I think.
- Oliver Burke: There was a lot of weight on my shoulders with Scotland - but I don't regret a thing 18/03/2019FOR a player who was, prematurely as it turned out, hailed as the next big thing in Scottish football when he made his record-breaking £13 million move to RB Leipzig back in 2016 it was quite a climbdown.
- Callum McGregor ready to build up fitness after coming through 90 minutes at Dens Park unscathed 18/03/2019Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor will use Scotland's European Championship qualifiers against Kazakhstan and San Marino to build up his fitness after coming through the 90 minutes at Dens Park with no ill effects. McGregor was not supposed to play the full game but ploughed on regardless as Celtic opened up a 10-point gap at the […]
- Neil Cameron: Celtic have played a blinder over Brendan Rodgers 18/03/2019IT seems that Celtic have played the Brendan Rodgers situation with the perfection of a Paul McStay pass.
- Neil Lennon "biting his nails" waiting on news from Celtic's international players 18/03/2019Neil Lennon has admitted to feeling anxious with a host of Celtic players away on international duty.
- Celtic expected to surpass financial targets after £9m Brendan Rodgers' compensation 18/03/2019Brendan Rodgers' departure to Leicester is expected Celtic to exceed their yearly financial targets.