A group of Celtic fans have been working on the possibility of a Judicial Review of the SFA...Read More
Rangers Cheated. From 1997 until they went bust, Rangers defrauded the Scottish game and stole trophies. Of course this has been a fact for some time with the admission over the “wee tax case”. The details of their fraud...Read More
In 2012 our greatest rivals, Rangers Football Club entered administration, they never exited it. They limped along, finished the season and died. The story of that death is a decades long story of cheating in the vain attempt to...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
During the first half of the recent Kilmarnock game I responded to an unhappy text from St Anthony to say that it looked like some of our players were going through the motions. Like they knew they were better players and would...Read More
Christmas and New Year is often a time when people get new gadgets or decide to try new things and many of you may decide to try out the world’s longest running football fans podcast. This New Year is also special because 2016...Read More
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
This week we have some audio from the Celtic History night which took place in the Admiral Bar on Thursday 19th November. Hosted by Paul Cuddihy the evening was a chance for Celtic chat with authors who have all appeared on this...Read More
- Hibernian's Oli Shaw predicts another tough day for Celtic in Leith 14/12/2018HIBERNIAN striker Oli Shaw insists the Leith side can draw confidence from their recent home form against Celtic when the Premiership leaders arrive on Sunday.
- Celtic keeper Craig Gordon relieved that Rosenborg saved his blushes 13/12/2018Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has admitted that he was grateful for a reprieve after the Parkhead side squeezed through the back door to the Europa League knockout phase.
- Callum McGregor: Don't call us lucky when we got out the group with 9 points 13/12/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor insisted that the Parkhead side got what they deserved as they booked a place in Monday’s Europa League draw.
- Brendan Rodgers: My squad will be even stronger by the time the Europa League last 32 matches tick round 13/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers heaped praise last night on his players for reaching the last 32 of the Europa League for the second successive season - then said he hoped his Celtic squad would be even stronger by the time the matches come round in mid-February. Despite going down 2-1 to FC Salzburg in the final match […]
- Leigh Griffiths deserves privacy as he looks to walk a different path 13/12/2018Ask most of us who fill pages for a living and all we really want is a line.
- Rosenborg give Celtic the kiss of life as Hoops head into Europa League knockout stages 13/12/2018For much of this bizarre game it felt like Celtic were swimming underwater.
- Neil Cameron: That was the oddest night ever at Celtic Park - 5 things we learned 13/12/2018'It was literally glorious failure'.
- Celtic marks out of ten: Too many were lost against Salzburg on a night which ended well 13/12/2018Craig Gordon