CU Podcast – Happiness Edition
Posted by Harry Brady | Jul 31, 2022 | Multimedia, Podcasts, Season 2022-2023 | 0 |
Share The Magic: An interview with Celtic FC Foundation
by Kyle Murphy | Dec 7, 2022 | Articles, Season 2022-2023 | 0 |
“The idea came from the marketing team at the football club and after a few conversations, we thought the advert could reflect the current times that we are living in.”Read More
The Happiness Edition
The CU Pre-season 2022-23 podcast
CU Podcast – Happiness Edition
by Harry Brady | Jul 31, 2022 | Multimedia, Podcasts, Season 2022-2023 | 0 |
THE 2022-23 PRE-SEASON PODCAST When we started this podcast (did I mention it’s the world’s...Read More
The Passing Of Time Hasn’t Eroded Celtic Values
by Harry Brady | Nov 12, 2017 | Articles, Season 2017-2018 | 0 |
TWELVE years ago this week I lost my parents. A few days apart. There’s not a day that God sends...Read More
MALAWI HOOPS DOING US PROUD
by Harry Brady | Jun 4, 2017 | Articles, Season 2016-2017 | 0 |
I had a great night out yesterday. Sitting in La Boca on Hope Street, I shared the restaurant with...Read More
A Club Built On The Strongest Foundation
by Harry Brady | Mar 6, 2017 | Multimedia, Podcasts, Season 2016-2017 | 0 |
This week the podcast was put together on the anniversary of Fergus McCann saving Celtic. Celtic fans can rightly be proud of that period when the club was in difficulty. A board built around family history and hereditary rights...Read More
Football Is Good For Life
by Harry Brady | Jan 7, 2017 | Articles, Season 2016-2017 | 0 |
Scotland does not have a sectarian problem. It did have an anti-Catholic problem with companies and organisations actively adhering to anti-Catholic recruitment policies. Fortunately does days are largely gone, the remnants...Read More
Celtic – A Unique and Wonderful Club
by Harry Brady | Nov 7, 2016 | Multimedia, Podcasts, Season 2016-2017 | 0 |
http://celticunderground.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2016-CHRISTMAS-APPEAL-RT-1m-4s_H264.mp4 On Sunday I attended the anniversary mass at St Mary’s celebrating the formation of our club. It was the culmination of a...Read More
A Little Light Lifts The Darkness
by Harry Brady | Nov 14, 2015 | Articles | 0 |
Today has been one of those days when the weather suits the times. A general feel of darkness following the horrible events of Paris last night. That so many ordinary people should be murdered, that just 8 people can create such...Read More
Celtic Underground No263 – Tony Hamilton on Football For Good
by Harry Brady | Nov 6, 2015 | Multimedia, Podcasts | 0 |
This week Harry meets up with Tony Hamilton (CEO) to discuss the fantastic work of the Celtic FC Foundation. Tony and Harry first spoke about the work of the Foundation 2 years ago on the podcast and so Harry thought it was...Read More
by Harry Brady | Apr 8, 2015 | Articles, Season 2013-2014 | 0 |
This April marks the 100th anniversary of the passing of Brother Walfrid and to mark this the Celtic FC Foundation will be hosting a dinner for 500 people from Glasgow’s homeless community at Celtic Park. To complement...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Zan Vipotnik Celtic transfer interest 'registered' with agent 29/05/2023It's said that the highly-rated 21-year-old has attracted interest from the Scottish champions.
- Council admits 'concern' after Celtic fans hold Glasgow title party 29/05/2023Glasgow City Council has issued a statement of 'concern' following Celtic title win celebrations this weekend.
- Albian Ajeti makes Celtic return as Sturm Graz confirm no deal 29/05/2023Celtic flop Albian Ajeti is returning to Parkhead after Sturm Graz confirmed they have turned down the chance to sign him permanently after a disappointing loan spell.
- What the Celtic players think of Ange being linked with Tottenham 29/05/2023The Premier League club have been credited with a serious interest in Postecoglou as their search for a new manager stretches on.
- Watch as Fran Alonso bursts into Celtic song mid-interview 29/05/2023The Celtic boss couldn't contain his excitement as he belted out fan chant 'Celtic Glasgow' in an interview after the Scottish Cup win.
- Odds are against them, but my past follies give Invernessians hope 29/05/2023I admit that ChatGPT could possibly make a better fist of assessing the Scottish Cup final than this writer who is burdened by historical prejudices and conventional wisdom which indicate that Inverness Caley Thistle are travelling to Glasgow merely to be sacrificial lambs in the middle of a colourful green and white pageant.
- Off the pitch, Hearts and Hibs rivalry now eclipses Celtic and Rangers 29/05/2023ANYONE who was present at the Edinburgh derby on Saturday couldn’t help but be impressed by the spectacle..
- Alonso praises Celtic's resilience after cup final win 28/05/2023The Spaniard was proud of his team approached the occasion at Hampden.
- CITY SNATCH TITLE FROM CELTIC AT THE DEATH IN DRAMATIC FINAL DAY
- Cummings injury time equaliser keeps the B Team in the title race
- THE DEMISE OF THE AWAY FAN
- I Should Be so Lucky
- Hayes Double seals win for Ghirls on Derby Day
- Hampden awaits the next Glasgow derby : Rangers vs Celtic ViaPlay cup final match preview