Despite perceptions (especially around transfer window closing day) football business decisions are not always made inside 24 hours. Indeed many take time to fully formulate ideas with all the pro’s and cons being weighed before...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
On Wednesday night, Celtic will play an Israeli team, some people will fly the flag of Palestine and Celtic will almost certainly get fined. The consequences and subsequent impact are down to conjecture and perspective. ...Read More
The season is about to start but before that happens we need closure on the Ronnie Deila years and what better way to have that closure than for the world’s longest running football fans podcast to analyse the players and...Read More
This week Jack Lyons once again joins Harry to discuss a Celtic away performance in Europe, but a more successful one than last time. Celtic travelled over 3,000 miles and played a makeshift central defensive pairing and...Read More
Saturday saw the unveiling of the first standing section at a top-level football ground in the UK in over 20 years. For understandable reasons Britain has moved away from standing at major sporting events since the tragedy at...Read More
- Chris Jack: Rangers must maintain momentum to make Celtic think in the title race 23/09/2018THE lines between success and failure, hero and villain, are thin at the Old Firm and small margins can have a big impact on and off the park.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers tells his players they need to stand up and be counted 23/09/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has called on his players to show their mental strength as the Parkhead side endure their worst start to a league season for twenty years.
- Ryan Christie calls on Celtic to unite ahead of St Johnstone League Cup tie 23/09/2018Celtic's Ryan Christie has insisted that the Parkhead side need to regroup swiftly as they look to Wednesday night's Betfred League Cup tie in Perth.
- Football: Celtic lead the way in drive for new European contest 23/09/2018CELTIC are at the forefront of organising the new third European competition, Rapid Vienna director Raphael Landthaler has revealed
- Celtic v Killie: How Celtic rated 23/09/2018GORDON: Overall had very little to do but still had to pick the ball out of his net twice. Will have been gutted to lose a clean sheet record that had stretched to five games going into this meeting with Kilmarnock. (6)
- Sober Celtic toiling after last gasp defeat to Kilmarnock 23/09/2018Kilmarnock’s last gasp winner afternoon at Rugby Park added to Celtic’s growing sense of sobriety.
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.