Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
Listeners to the podcast will know that voting has now commenced for the Celtic Underground Top Ten for season 2015/16 and perhaps this is going to be the hardest season to vote for yet…hard because of the few number of...Read More
What shape will he use? While Brendan Rodgers’ philosophy on the game is fairly well established, he is not known for being dogmatic in his use of a particular formation. Instead he looks to fit the individual players into a...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 was introduced by the SNP and passed by MSPs by 64 votes to 57 without any opposition support. Labour, the Tories, Lib Dems and the Scottish...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers: The Celtic squad is unified - Kris Boyd should worry about getting a game for Kilmarnock 25/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has hit back at claims that Celtic have made a disappointing start to the season because their squad is divided and insisted that form will improve.
- Defiant Brendan Rodgers to stick with attacking blueprint for success despite Celtic's stuttering start 25/09/2018NO manager survives at the top of the game without being able to retain the courage of his convictions in the face of fierce criticism.
- Lewis Morgan: Kris Boyd doesn't know what's going on inside Celtic - we have a close-knit group of players 25/09/2018LEWIS Morgan has denied that Celtic have struggled this season due to a split in the dressing room - and vowed to play his part in helping the Parkhead club get back to winning ways.
- Where has it all gone wrong for sorry Celtic? 5 reasons why double treble winners have struggled 25/09/2018Brendan Rodgers has admitted supporters should be alarmed at how his men have been performing.
- John Hartson: Not too late for Scott Sinclair to find that killer form of his first Celtic season 24/09/2018Scott Sinclair was unplayable in his first season at Celtic.
- John Hartson: Leigh Griffiths has to keep proving he's capable of being first pick 24/09/2018It is two goals in two games for Leigh Griffiths and he is clearly trying to make his point that he deserves to be number one at the club.
- John Hartson: Celtic crisis? Do me a favour - Brendan Rodgers is simply in a slump 24/09/2018THERE’S no doubt the Rangers support cartwheeled their way out of Ibrox on Sunday night.
- Sir Alex Ferguson 'hugely influential' in Liam Miller benefit game going ahead - despite health scare 24/09/2018SIR Alex Ferguson has been “influential” in setting up the Liam Miller tribute match that will be played in the former Celtic and Manchester United midfielder’s native Cork this afternoon despite suffering a brain haemorrhage back in May, it has been revealed.