Monday evening saw quite a remarkable event – 13,000 fans turned up to welcome our new manager. They started pouring through the turnstiles a full 2 hours before his unveiling such is the excitement at his appointment....Read More
Author: Harry Brady
What a weekend! At around 3pm on Friday 20th May I was told to stand by my bad, THE announcement was imminent. Just after 5pm Celtic announced that Brendan Rodgers was coming to his spiritual home and taking over the reigns at...Read More
Over the last few years the term downsizing has been used regularly by many critics about Celtic. Among the media it was used as part of their false narrative that conflates the commercial impact of Rangers death on Celtic’s...Read More
This week, with all the managerial rumours there was only one thing to do, get on Skype, get on to Lachie and discuss the rumoured candidates. Surprisingly Lachie seems less than excited about the two leading candidates and...Read More
Over the past few weeks, as managers names have come and gone in quick succession the usual foray of twitter luminaries have been quick to let us know why each candidate is “shit” and will have a style of play that will have us...Read More
- Former Celtic academy prospect sets up football specific gym for personal training 22/06/2018“In my mind nothing could compare to playing for Celtic. I grew up supporting the club, my family, my friends, everyone supports Celtic. The thought of playing for anyone else always seemed too hard to get my head around.”
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic are fitter than ever 22/06/2018Brendan Rodgers has warned rivals his Celtic team are fitter than ever as they shape up for the new season.
- James McFadden wants to see more challenging Leigh Griffiths for Scotland jersey 22/06/2018JAMES McFadden says Alex McLeish needs his Scotland players to step up and rival Leigh Griffiths in the scoring stakes.
- Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata: Vincent Kompany touched my heart 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata has revealed that Vincent Kompany was one of the first to congratulate him in the aftermath of his World Cup performance for Belgium this week.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths up for the challenge of fighting for the starting jersey 21/06/2018The news that Leigh Griffiths is keen on staying at Celtic offers an insight, I think, into his determination to stay and fight for his place at the club.
- Davie Hay: More defensive cover expected during the window 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata will come back to Celtic a better player than the one who left after his experience in Russia at the World Cup – and the same will go for all four Celtic players who are over there.
- Davie Hay: Celtic making it into the group stages of the Champions League is as big as winning a trophy 21/06/2018Given how difficult it has become to qualify for the Champions League, you have to consider that if Celtic make it back into the group stages this term that it is an accomplishment as impressive as any domestic success.
- Brendan Rodgers: affordability the key for Celtic in transfer market 21/06/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has insisted that he is as focussed on developing the players he has got as much as he is on bringing new players into the club.