This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
Recently I heard an interview with Bill Rasmussen, the founder of ESPN. Formed in 1978 and broadcasting from 1979, the American network initially covered sports the networks didn’t pick up. With the expansion of cable in the USA...Read More
This week Harry is joined by our South american correspondent Mark Cooper to discuss the marvellous events at Celtic Park, when a fantastic atmosphere urged on a wonderful game that delivered 7 goals – Five for Celtic....Read More
- Robert Pires backs Celtic's French connection to follow Moussa Dembele into the big leagues 17/10/2018ODSONNE EDOUARD and Olivier Ntcham can follow Moussa Dembele by excelling at Celtic and winning a move to one of Europe’s major leagues, according to Robert Pires.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown will draw on experience of Neil Lennon as Brendan Rodgers as he looks to coaching future 17/10/2018There was a brief pause as Celtic captain Scott Brown pondered the question; how would Brown the manager deal with Brown the player?
- Celtic defender Jack Hendry: The toughest six months of my career will make me a better player 16/10/2018He's been the subject of heavy criticism for his part in Celtic’s defensive frailties in high profile games.
- John McGinn insists it's time for Scotland to "puff out their chest" as they prepare for Albania next month 16/10/2018If, indeed, adversity does not build character but rather reveal it then Scotland might fancy there cannot be too many more layers to go before their chrysalis is complete.
- Celtic's James Forrest ready to do battle with Hibs as Parkhead side aim to get back on top 16/10/2018Celtic winger James Forrest has urged Brendan Rodgers’ side to “come alive” as they prepare for a demanding run of domestic and European games.
- John Hartson: Celtic will be kicking themselves over the Dedryck Boyata situation 15/10/2018'He's been one of Celtic’s best players'.
- John Hartson: If I was James Forrest, I'd be taking the hump with Scotland - he's got every right to 15/10/2018Our resident Celtic hero on all the action from Parkhead.
- John Hartson: Griffiths has nothing to prove to anyone - expect Rodgers 15/10/2018'McLeish was a bit naïve in the whole affair'.