“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
On Wednesday night, Celtic will play an Israeli team, some people will fly the flag of Palestine and Celtic will almost certainly get fined. The consequences and subsequent impact are down to conjecture and perspective. ...Read More
It’s been two weeks now since Ronny and Celtic confirmed the parting of the ways at the end of the season. Following the initial announcement there was the usual rash of speculation about who may be coming in with Moyes and...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
30th May 1999 I’d just stepped off a cricket pitch to escape a heavy shower. All 22 players retreated to the clubhouse and to see the play offs on Sky. We looked on as the Man City torture of playing in the English 3rd tier...Read More
- Former Finland manager says Celtic gave up on Teemu Pukki too soon 20/03/2019NEIL Lennon sanctioned some seriously good signings during his previous stint as Celtic manager. Victor Wanyama for £900,000 from Germinal Beerschot? Don’t mind if I do. There was the daylight robbery of acquiring Kris Commons from Derby County for a cut-price £300,000, the deep dive which allowed them to find a young Aussie called Tom […]
- Kieran Tierney ruled out of Kazakhstan qualifier, Callum McGregor named Scotland captain 20/03/2019Kieran Tierney has been ruled out of Scotland's opening Euro 2020 qualifier against Kazakhstan in Nursultan tomorrow through injury.
- Scott McDonald fitter now than when Celtic beat AC Milan, says Gary Caldwell 20/03/2019PARTICK THISTLE boss Gary Caldwell is adamant veteran striker Scott McDonald is fitter now compared to when he was starring for Celtic in the Champions League.
- Future of European game still up in the air for Scotland's top clubs after secret summit 20/03/2019OKAY, so it wasn’t a secret meeting. In fact, it was barely a meeting at all.
- Kristoffer Ajer relishing international derby against Mikael Lustig's Swedish side 20/03/2019Celtic defender Kirstoffer Ajer has recovered from a head knock sustained at Dens Park on Sunday afternoon and expects to feature in a major week for Norway.
- Celtic star Bayo forced to pay for own flight ticket for skint Ivory Coast U23s 20/03/2019CELTIC starlet Vakoun Issouf Bayo has been forced to fork out for his own air fare to play for the Ivory Coast Under 23s this week because the cash-strapped African nation have a financial crisis.
- Shay Logan dressed in full Celtic kit by pals for stag do 20/03/2019Aberdeen defender Shay Logan declared he's "still a f****** DON" on Twitter last night after his mates dressed him up as Celtic captain Scott Brown for his stag do in Tenerife.
- Neil Cameron: My tin hat is on but Brendan Rodgers is manager of the year 20/03/2019KENNY Dalglish was never voted Scotland’s Player of the Year by this country’s football writers.