“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
On Wednesday night, Celtic will play an Israeli team, some people will fly the flag of Palestine and Celtic will almost certainly get fined. The consequences and subsequent impact are down to conjecture and perspective. ...Read More
It’s been two weeks now since Ronny and Celtic confirmed the parting of the ways at the end of the season. Following the initial announcement there was the usual rash of speculation about who may be coming in with Moyes and...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
30th May 1999 I’d just stepped off a cricket pitch to escape a heavy shower. All 22 players retreated to the clubhouse and to see the play offs on Sky. We looked on as the Man City torture of playing in the English 3rd tier...Read More
- Hibernian's Oli Shaw predicts another tough day for Celtic in Leith 14/12/2018HIBERNIAN striker Oli Shaw insists the Leith side can draw confidence from their recent home form against Celtic when the Premiership leaders arrive on Sunday.
- Celtic keeper Craig Gordon relieved that Rosenborg saved his blushes 13/12/2018Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has admitted that he was grateful for a reprieve after the Parkhead side squeezed through the back door to the Europa League knockout phase.
- Callum McGregor: Don't call us lucky when we got out the group with 9 points 13/12/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor insisted that the Parkhead side got what they deserved as they booked a place in Monday’s Europa League draw.
- Brendan Rodgers: My squad will be even stronger by the time the Europa League last 32 matches tick round 13/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers heaped praise last night on his players for reaching the last 32 of the Europa League for the second successive season - then said he hoped his Celtic squad would be even stronger by the time the matches come round in mid-February. Despite going down 2-1 to FC Salzburg in the final match […]
- Leigh Griffiths deserves privacy as he looks to walk a different path 13/12/2018Ask most of us who fill pages for a living and all we really want is a line.
- Rosenborg give Celtic the kiss of life as Hoops head into Europa League knockout stages 13/12/2018For much of this bizarre game it felt like Celtic were swimming underwater.
- Neil Cameron: That was the oddest night ever at Celtic Park - 5 things we learned 13/12/2018'It was literally glorious failure'.
- Celtic marks out of ten: Too many were lost against Salzburg on a night which ended well 13/12/2018Craig Gordon