“There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.” Malcom X It’s the modern way. Across all professional...Read More
This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
On Wednesday night, Celtic will play an Israeli team, some people will fly the flag of Palestine and Celtic will almost certainly get fined. The consequences and subsequent impact are down to conjecture and perspective. ...Read More
It’s been two weeks now since Ronny and Celtic confirmed the parting of the ways at the end of the season. Following the initial announcement there was the usual rash of speculation about who may be coming in with Moyes and...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week we are joined by our South american correspondent, Mark Cooper. Mark is based in Argentina and now works for a company to seeks out footballing talent across South America but principally in Argentina and Uruguay. The...Read More
30th May 1999 I’d just stepped off a cricket pitch to escape a heavy shower. All 22 players retreated to the clubhouse and to see the play offs on Sky. We looked on as the Man City torture of playing in the English 3rd tier...Read More
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Rangers, Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 17/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January
- John Hartson: Trust Brendan Rodgers to deliver the right players this summer 16/07/2018I know a few people might be getting a little impatient about the lack of new faces at Celtic so far but I have to say that you really need to put your trust in the manager.
- John Hartson: I skipped bleep tests and feigned my weight at Celtic - but there's no hiding place with Brendan Rodgers 16/07/2018I have to say that it was with some interest, and no little shiver down my spine, that I read Brendan Rodger’s comments about the current batch of Celtic players and the expectations when they return to the club for the start of pre-season.