This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week to prove St Anthony’s ecumenical drive at CU towers we have an interview with Chick Young. Chick has been reporting on football from Glasgow for circa 40 years and certainly has a tale or two to tell. Ignore the...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by John Fallon and his guest doesn’t miss and hit the wall when discussing all things Celtic! This is a must listen – and apologies, we ran out of bleeps! Fallon signed for Celtic from...Read More
This week St Anthony and Harry have a bit of a ding dong following the Hampden defeat at the hands of Ross County. The boys discuss numbers and positions and all that rubbish to debate the rights, wrongs and whatevers. I’m...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a Celtic star whom Saint would put into a list of potential all time great Celtic strikers – Mr Frank McGarvey. Most will know that Frank began his career very successfully at St Mirren...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
This week we have some audio from the Celtic History night which took place in the Admiral Bar on Thursday 19th November. Hosted by Paul Cuddihy the evening was a chance for Celtic chat with authors who have all appeared on this...Read More
** DON’T FORGET SATURDAY’S FOODBANK COLLECTION ** This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Scottish Football, Pat Stanton. In these modern times of high wages, as we have seen, players like Pat would never...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a man who does not look to court the limelight yet has been an essential part of the Celtic fan story for over 20 years – Mr Brendan Sweeney. Many will have known of Brendan since his time...Read More
This week, fresh from getting 1 step closer to the Champions League we have St Anthony in conversation with another former Celtic hero – Joe Craig. Craig, a striker, joined Partick Thistle in 1972 from Sauchie Juniors....Read More
As we approach the start of a new season, St Anthony has a guest who reminds us that sometimes just one or two signings can be the difference for a team – Mr Billy Stark. Billy was your typical “good honest...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers 09/12/2023Derek McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers.
- Kilmarnock vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 09/12/2023All the latest info ahead of Kilmarnock taking on Celtic at Rugby Park.
- Forgotten Celtic man at centre of transfer bidding war 09/12/2023Forgotten Celtic man at centre of January transfer bidding war.
- St Pauli supporters sensing an end to their 32 year Celtic love affair 09/12/2023Fans of German club St Pauli and supporters of Celtic have enjoyed a 32 year love affair - but accusations of antisemitism over the Israel-Palestine conflict have led to friction between the old allies
- Why paranoid penalty kick conspiracy theorists are miles off target 09/12/2023Supporters who believe referees favour either Celtic or Rangers when it comes to penalty kick awards are well wide of the mark.
- Celtic boss responds to Miovski link as he looks to strengthen up top 08/12/2023Brendan Rodgers has confessed that increasing his options up front will be his priority in January after Celtic were linked with a move for Aberdeen striker Bojan Miovski.
- It's the exact same: Celtic star Taylor dismisses 'Brodgeball' myth 08/12/2023Celtic defender Greg Taylor feels there are not many differences between playing under Ange Postecoglou and Brendan Rodgers.
- The reason Celtic won't pay 'silly money' for Aberdeen star Miovski 08/12/2023Ex-Celtic striker Andy Walker believes the Hoops will not pay 'silly money' for Bojan Miovski.
- CELTIC’S CATHOLIC HERITAGE
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE