This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Celtic Park Mr Tom Boyd. Tom is well-known to all as a former Celtic player who (unlike many) has refused to take the King’s shilling and has remained a Celtic fan and defender...Read More
This week is a rather sad podcast. I am sure, like me, whenever someone walks through the door of Celtic Park you are desperate for them to succeed and therefore when it doesn’t work out, that person’s departure is...Read More
This week to prove St Anthony’s ecumenical drive at CU towers we have an interview with Chick Young. Chick has been reporting on football from Glasgow for circa 40 years and certainly has a tale or two to tell. Ignore the...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by John Fallon and his guest doesn’t miss and hit the wall when discussing all things Celtic! This is a must listen – and apologies, we ran out of bleeps! Fallon signed for Celtic from...Read More
This week St Anthony and Harry have a bit of a ding dong following the Hampden defeat at the hands of Ross County. The boys discuss numbers and positions and all that rubbish to debate the rights, wrongs and whatevers. I’m...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a Celtic star whom Saint would put into a list of potential all time great Celtic strikers – Mr Frank McGarvey. Most will know that Frank began his career very successfully at St Mirren...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
This week we have some audio from the Celtic History night which took place in the Admiral Bar on Thursday 19th November. Hosted by Paul Cuddihy the evening was a chance for Celtic chat with authors who have all appeared on this...Read More
** DON’T FORGET SATURDAY’S FOODBANK COLLECTION ** This week St Anthony is joined by a legend of Scottish Football, Pat Stanton. In these modern times of high wages, as we have seen, players like Pat would never...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by a man who does not look to court the limelight yet has been an essential part of the Celtic fan story for over 20 years – Mr Brendan Sweeney. Many will have known of Brendan since his time...Read More
This week, fresh from getting 1 step closer to the Champions League we have St Anthony in conversation with another former Celtic hero – Joe Craig. Craig, a striker, joined Partick Thistle in 1972 from Sauchie Juniors....Read More
As we approach the start of a new season, St Anthony has a guest who reminds us that sometimes just one or two signings can be the difference for a team – Mr Billy Stark. Billy was your typical “good honest...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.
- Tomoki Iwata in Celtic admission as McGregor provides reality check 08/02/2023The midfield January signing is determined to up his game and make an impact at Celtic Park.
- Union Berlin chief admits shock over Josip Juranovic Celtic capture 08/02/2023Juranovic was linked with several top clubs around Europe after impressing at the World Cup in 2022.
- Scott Brown details hairdryer treatment behind Fleetwood FA Cup shock 08/02/2023The League One club have reached the fifth round of the competition for the first time after the 1-0 replay win over Sheffield Wednesday.