When Brendan arrived we knew that season 2016/17 was going to be something special, but no-one could have foreseen just how wonderful it was. Few if any of us will ever see a team go the entire domestic season in Scotland...Read More
Since the formation of the site the Celtic Underground awards panel have been reviewing, analysing and discussing the merits of the entire Celtic squad. Some seasons we’ve had an obvious stand out, whilst in others just picking...Read More
On Sunday 21st May, Celtic hosted Hearts for the Six-in-a-Row trophy day presentation and in time honoured fashion Trophy Day was also badge day for the Celtic FC Foundation. With five badges in the bag people are becoming...Read More
This week the guests (nearly) are all Celtic. Following from the victory over St Johnstone when Celtic’s starting outfield 10 had a combined age of just 22, we hear from one of those young stars Patrick Roberts. We also have 10...Read More
Immediately following the thumping at Ibrox we had the raw and unedited podcast recorded on the journey home from the game. It captured the emotion of Jim and I immediately post match, but if you like your sound accompanied by...Read More
Regular readers of this site will be aware of the impending parking restrictions around Celtic Park. As outlined in our follow up article the ignorance of some people in parking over driveways or making streets impassable for...Read More
This week the podcast was put together on the anniversary of Fergus McCann saving Celtic. Celtic fans can rightly be proud of that period when the club was in difficulty. A board built around family history and hereditary rights...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
Around November, whilst moonlighting on the ByTheMinCeltic podcast I half joked that we were heading towards a Glasgow derby title party – if we kept winning and the others kept to current form than the stars may align for a...Read More
Ask a football fan about their clubs history and they will tell you about the trophies they’ve won, their biggest victory and probably their key victories against their rivals. Ask a Celtic fan and they will no doubt do similar...Read More
- Living in the shadow of The Mighty Atom: Grandson Kevin on Celtic legend Patsy Gallacher, 65 years on from his death 16/06/2018SIXTY-FIVE years ago today, one of the select few who could justifiably lay claim to the title of Celtic’s greatest ever player, died. Patsy Gallacher was described by Celtic great Jimmy McGrory as being of a higher class than any Celtic player he had ever seen, saying that “even Jimmy Johnstone, with all his talents, […]
- Lewis Morgan scorns Jack Ross reunion as he looks to make the grade at Celtic 15/06/2018New Celtic recruit Lewis Morgan has dismissed suggestions that he could hook up with former St Mirren manager Jack Ross at Sunderland on a loan deal this season. There had been reports that Ross was keen on taking the Championship Player of the Year with him to the Stadium of Light but, Morgan, who signed […]
- Make mine a treble: Celtic's Odsonne Edouard checks back in and eyes another clean sweep 15/06/2018Celtic’s record breaking striker Odsonne Edouard targeted another treble as he formally checked into the club on a permanent deal yesterday afternoon. The 20-year-old striker was in Glasgow to sign a four year contract with Celtic from PSG in a deal that will total £9m when viewed with all add-ons included.
- Celtic smash transfer record with signing of PSG striker Odsonne Edouard 15/06/2018CELTIC have broken their transfer record by completing the signing of Odsonne Edouard from PSG.
- In full: Celtic fixtures for the 2018/19 Ladbrokes Premiership season 15/06/2018Celtic's title defence will begin against Livingston
- Five big talking points for Scottish football fans on fixture release day 15/06/2018The Ladbrokes Premiership fixtures for 2018-19 were announced on Friday morning.
- Date of first Celtic v Rangers clash revealed as 2018/19 fixtures are released 15/06/2018STEVEN Gerrard’s Rangers will face cross-city rivals Celtic for the first time on 1 September at Celtic Park as the 2018/19 fixtures were released on Friday.
- Celtic on verge of sealing Odsonne Edouard on permanent deal 14/06/2018Celtic are on the verge of breaking their club record transfer fee as they prepare to announce the signing of Odsonne Edouard on a permanent deal.