Tag: celtic football club
The Happiness Edition
The CU Pre-season 2022-23 podcast
In the last few weeks there was much debate about freedom of speech and the fact that it is the ability to offend that defines liberal western democracies, a debate that was not lost on those campaigning against the ludicrous...Read More
Celtic have a league cup semi final coming up over the weekend and we have brought Hullbhoy in from out of cold storage to give us his insight. First up Hullbhoy and Harry discuss the performance of the team under Ronny and...Read More
This week Harry has a long range podcast with a guest who’s packed more into the last 25 years than many would pack into 2 lifetimes – former … well former many things including; Wannabe footballer, Model, Boy...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
1978-79 was a season like no other, marking the end of an era and transition to a different world in more ways than one. Jock Stein had managed Celtic for the final time and his European Cup winning captain was to take over the...Read More
15 Minutes in last night and we were praying that it be no worse than 3-0 by half-time. 25 minutes in and we were making comparisons with PSG; being played off the park by a team exhibiting exactly the style of play our manager...Read More
The podcast this week sees St Anthony join Harry Brady to discuss the patience of fans past and presence. The bhoys start off by discussing a very exciting new book – St Anthony’s review of the remarkable 1978/79...Read More
Lachie Mor is back. Whilst his convalescing continues Lachie finds time to discuss Celtic with Harry Brady with a more considered approach. The pair discuss the fortunes of the team to date, the challenges of changing the...Read More
This week Harry is joined by St Anthony to discuss the Maribor disaster analysing the many areas where things went wrong and looking for any positives which there may be to take from it – the guys don’t think there...Read More
Regular readers of this site or listeners to the podcast will know my irritation at footballers (most footballers at all clubs) approach to a professional lifestyle both on and off the park. Specifically my irritation comes at...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Giorgos Giakoumakis seals Celtic exit as striker joins Atlanta United 08/02/2023He's been linked with a whole host of clubs during the past few months.
- Giakoumakis confirms Celtic transfer exit with emotional message 08/02/2023The Greek striker is finally set to end speculation over his future and leave Parkhead.
- Celtic tipped to reach 100 points as gap over Rangers predicted 08/02/2023Sporting Index have tipped Celtic to claim the Scottish Premiership title by an 11-point gap over Rangers.
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.