When someone struts about the place with arrogance and no sense of contrition for past behaviour it’s quite funny when they fall flat on their face.
About The Author
The current host of the world's longest running football fans podcast
- Celtic defender Christopher Jullien 'attracting interest' from France 19/05/2022CELTIC outcast Christopher Jullien could be heading back to France this summer, according to reports.
- Ex-Celtic ace Moussa Dembele brutally trolls Rangers over Europa League final defeat 18/05/2022MOUSSA DEMBELE wasted little time in aiming a brutal dig at Rangers over their agonising Europa League final loss.
- Anthony Ralston hoping to cap fairytale season with Celtic by helping Scotland to the World Cup 18/05/2022IT is little wonder that while he and many of his Celtic teammates are currently enjoying a bit of well-earned down-time, Anthony Ralston doesn’t really want this season to end.
- Liel Abada shoots down question over Celtic future 18/05/2022CELTIC winger Liel Abada enjoyed a stellar debut campaign in Scotland - but the Israeli insists he is not thinking about leaving Parkhead anytime soon.
- Nir Bitton delighted to leave Celtic ‘on a high’ after helping Ange Postecoglou's side to Premiership crown 18/05/2022Nir Bitton is delighted he was able to leave Celtic on a high after nine trophy-laden years at the club.
- Glasgow Celtic stars share photos as they enjoy holiday in Ibiza 18/05/2022CELTIC stars have been sharing photos of their holiday to Ibiza following their last game this season.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis says nowhere compares to Celtic Park as he looks forward to 'crazy' Champions League nights 17/05/2022GIORGOS GIAKOUMAKIS is savouring the prospect of playing at Celtic Park on a Champions League night, saying that the experience will eclipse even the fervour of the famed atmospheres in his homeland.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis on why the best is yet to come from him and Celtic, as top scorer eyes up partnership with Kyogo 17/05/2022THERE was a common theme to the messages coming out of the jubilant Celtic dressing room on Saturday following the thumping of Motherwell that neatly bookended their Premiership title triumph.