Okay so we don’t have the right font but we do have question marks to spare. BTW Somebody has to be at it with that spelling of Glasgow but who knew that the Japanese for “excellent” was erm “excellent”?
9. The Derry Pelé
Paddy McCourt. Set to the Sportscene theme music. Samba style. Nuff said.
8. Jennifer Love Hewitt admits to being a Celtic supporter
Craig Ferguson isn’t fooling anyone here. Come on Lostbhoys – get the finger out and get her on the podcast
7. Eddie Jordan Celtic my club
Eddie Jordan admits that it was all his fault.
The SFA – honest mistakes since 1873
5. Van Vossen Miss
He was offside anyway.
4. George Galloway puts rangers fan in his place
3. Simple Minds feat Jimmy Johnstone – Dirty old town
The best version ever?
2. Celtic 4-2 Rangers 1979 League Clincher “10 men won the League!” Match
And you thought telly was in colour by then didn’t you?
Of course it’s number one. The official campaign to get this played on the big screens at Celtic Park starts here. Contact Tony Hamilton, aye that one (love that “expected” BTW – good luck with that Tony) and tell him to get it sorted.