About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Worst Parkhead run since 1958 should spell the end of Neil Lennon's second stint as Celtic manager 29/11/2020THE infamous 2-0 defeat that Celtic suffered at the hands of Ross County in the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden back in 2010 didn't prevent Neil Lennon from being appointed manager on a permanent basis for the first time.
- Celtic blast 'violent scenes' outside Parkhead as club react to Neil Lennon protests 29/11/2020Celtic have blasted the 'violent scenes' outside Parkhead following the Hoops' shock Betfred Cup defeat to Ross County.
- Stuart Kettlewell backs 'classy' Neil Lennon as he hails result that is 'up there with Ross County's best' 29/11/2020JUBILANT Ross County manager Stuart Kettlewell spared a thought for opposite number Neil Lennon in the midst of his own celebrations at Celtic Park, describing the Celtic manager as having ‘class’.
- Ryan Christie hits out at suggestions that the Celtic players aren't giving their all for the club or for Neil Lennon 29/11/2020RYAN CHRISTIE has assured the Celtic supporters that the players are hurting just as much as they are after their desperately disappointing Betfred Cup exit at the hands of Ross County.
- Chris Sutton slams Celtic protestors as 'self entitled arses' for 'despicable' Neil Lennon chants 29/11/2020Celtic hero Chris Sutton has slammed protestors who called for Neil Lennon to be sacked at Parkhead today.
- Neil Lennon pleads for more time to turn Celtic around, but knows that time may be up 29/11/2020NEIL LENNON has pleaded for a chance to turn Celtic around, but has admitted that his time may well be up after a dreadful defeat to Ross County saw his side crash out of the Betfred Cup.
- In pictures: Celtic fans protest outside Parkhead as they call for Neil Lennon to be axed 29/11/2020Celtic fans have gathered at Parkhead to protest for manager Neil Lennon to be sacked.
- Celtic fans gather at Parkhead as they protest for Neil Lennon's sacking 29/11/2020ans gathered outside Celtic Park to call for manager Neil Lennon’s departure after Sunday’s 2-0 Betfred Cup defeat by Ross County.