About The Author
Follow us on Twitter @CelticRumours.
- Scott Brown calls for unity as he says Celtic players are all behind Neil Lennon 25/11/2020THE idea that the Celtic players might not be entirely behind manager Neil Lennon, and are subsequently not giving their all on the pitch, is anathema to Scott Brown. The Celtic captain refutes the suggestion out of hand.
- 'I don't know if they can't see it or whether they don't want to see it': Neil Lennon defends Celtic's start to season amid fan protest 25/11/2020NEIL LENNON always knew that going for ‘The Ten’ would never be straightforward. He probably didn’t foresee a supporter’s group calling for his removal in order that Celtic might achieve it though.
- Neil Lennon says he has no intention of quitting Celtic, and claims he is enjoying the pressure 25/11/2020NEIL LENNON says he has absolutely no intention of quitting as Celtic manager, and insists he has the fire in his belly to come through this period of adversity and reel in Rangers at the top of the Premiership table.
- Aberdeen miss chance to turn up heat on champions 25/11/2020ABERDEEN squandered the opportunity to turn up the heat up on Celtic by failing to secure the win which would have left them only one point behind the Premiership champions.
- Diego Maradona: A flawed football genius whose wizardry on the pitch will overshadow his troubles off it 25/11/2020“It was scored a little with my head, a little with the hand of God.”
- Celtic group the Green Brigade criticised by Chris Sutton 25/11/2020CHRIS SUTTON has leapt to the defence of under pressure Celtic boss Neil Lennon.
- Celtic skipper Scott Brown says players have 100 per cent faith in Neil Lennon 25/11/2020Skipper Scott Brown called for unity at Celtic after some fans called for the removal of under-fire manager Neil Lennon.
- Chris Sutton slams Celtic supporter group Green Brigade as 'bunch of idiots' for Neil Lennon protest 25/11/2020Chris Sutton has slammed the Green Brigade for their protests to try and get Celtic manager Neil Lennon sacked.