Over the last few years the term downsizing has been used regularly by many critics about Celtic. Among the media it was used as part of their false narrative that conflates the commercial impact of Rangers death on Celtic’s...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week, with all the managerial rumours there was only one thing to do, get on Skype, get on to Lachie and discuss the rumoured candidates. Surprisingly Lachie seems less than excited about the two leading candidates and...Read More
Over the past few weeks, as managers names have come and gone in quick succession the usual foray of twitter luminaries have been quick to let us know why each candidate is “shit” and will have a style of play that will have us...Read More
It’s been two weeks now since Ronny and Celtic confirmed the parting of the ways at the end of the season. Following the initial announcement there was the usual rash of speculation about who may be coming in with Moyes and...Read More
On Sunday 14 December 2014, just 11 days before Christmas, Celtic comfortably beat St Mirren scoring four goals or more for the first time since knocking six past Dundee Utd at the beginning of the season. It was one of the most...Read More
- Partick Thistle 1 Celtic 3; Celtic ease past Thistle and into next round of BetFred League Cup 18/08/2018Celtic weathered the storm of recent weeks with a relatively comfortable win over Partick Thistle at Firhill in the Betfred League Cup.
- Wild horses didn't stop Partick Thistle legend Alan Rough - so what's Dedryck Boyata's excuse? 18/08/2018Rough was always ready, even after a run-in with a stallion - no wonder the Jags director can’t understand Boyata’s protest.
- Graeme McGarry: Rangers fans have every right to get excited, but can they really ruffle Celtic's feathers? 17/08/2018WHERE did it all go wrong for Celtic? Brendan Rodgers and his all-conquering side were for so long the cock of the walk in Scotland, proudly displaying their trophies and their dominance. But now the peacocks, to paraphrase a famously flamboyant former Motherwell chairman, are in danger of quickly becoming the feather dusters.
- Meet Daniel Arzani: The Tanner Ba' showman from the mean streets of Iran 17/08/2018FOOTBALL fans of a certain vintage get dewy-eyed about the very idea of the tanner ba’ player. The demise of this mythical little showman, his craft honed by long hours playing with a cheap, sixpence ball whilst dodging cars on the mean streets of the city, is regularly said to be crucial to our demise […]
- The other Grand Old Team: Belfast Celtic's return could open old wounds in Northern Ireland 17/08/2018Disbanded after a sectarian riot nearly killed Jimmy Jones, the Falls Road side is set to be resurrected - but the movement has split those with ties.
- Celtic sign midfielder Daniel Arzani from Manchester City on two-year loan deal 17/08/2018Arzani will link up with international team-mate Tom Rogic.
- Davie Hay: Europa League may suit Celtic in the long-run 16/08/2018There is obviously huge disappointment that Celtic are not going to be in the Champions League this season, but they still have to lift themselves now for the Europa League. Yes, it isn’t as prestigious a tournament, but it is still European football and Celtic have to take it seriously.
- Davie Hay: Flak aimed at Jack Hendry after Celtic defeat is unfair 16/08/2018THERE has been a lot of flak aimed at Jack Hendry in the last couple of weeks, but I think it is unfair.