This week St Anthony is joined by a Celtic star whom Saint would put into a list of potential all time great Celtic strikers – Mr Frank McGarvey. Most will know that Frank began his career very successfully at St Mirren...Read More
Month: January 2016
Jimmy Johnstone’s performances in a Celtic jersey are the stuff of legend and there are many...Read More
On 16th December the Celtic Supporter Liaison Officer (John Paul Taylor) met with Police Scotland to discuss current issues around policing of football fans and specifically Celtic matches. Thanks to JP for providing the...Read More
Celtic faced a tall order when the German giants, IFC Cologne, came to Celtic Park for this UEFA...Read More
Welcome to our record-breaking 10th anniversary year! This week Harry catches up with St Anthony to discuss the events of the past few weeks. There has been little football since the pre-Christmas podcast but the guys manage...Read More
- Rangers going top 'irrelevant' for relaxed Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of crucial run of fixtures 18/12/2018Rodgers is refusing to be downbeat at the end of what's been a memorable 12 months for Celtic.
- 'A small minority are having a negative impact': Top cop's warning ahead of Old Firm fixture 18/12/2018Around five million supporters go through the turnstiles each season.
- John Hartson: Young Edouard is just a baby - he needs time and help 18/12/2018ODSONNE Edouard is, in football terms, a baby.
- John Hartson: This Valencia is not the brilliant team we played in 2001 - they can be beaten 18/12/2018VALENCIA are not the team they once were.
- Joe Cole: The fans will love seeing Celtic take on Valencia in the Mestalla - but they should take binoculars 18/12/2018JOE Cole last night described the Mestalla Stadium as one of the most intimidating he played in during his 20 year professional career - and told the Celtic fans and players they will savour taking on Valencia there in the Europa League next year.
- John Hartson: Celtic are in a title race but they still need Scott Brown to lead them 18/12/2018DO Celtic want to win this league?
- Filip Benkovic: We still believe we're the best in Scotland at Celtic - but it's down to us to prove it on the pitch 17/12/2018FILIP Benkovic has revealed the Celtic players believe they are better than their Scottish rivals despite falling behind both Rangers and Kilmarnock in the Ladbrokes Premiership table.
- Brendan Rodgers: Valencia will be a tough test for Celtic - but the Europa League last 32 double header is winnable 17/12/2018THE prospect of Celtic taking on Valencia in the last 32 of the Europa League next year is a mouthwatering one for Brendan Rodgers - and not for entirely professional reasons.