Sunday sees another Glasgow Derby game and this one is againts the newets Glasgow team in top...Read More
Yesterday we posted up the detail of the two hour conversation a few of us had with Neil Doncaster last week. The minutes can be found here and you can read and draw your own conclusions but one part that I found interesting...Read More
Around November, whilst moonlighting on the ByTheMinCeltic podcast I half joked that we were heading towards a Glasgow derby title party – if we kept winning and the others kept to current form than the stars may align for a...Read More
(Podcast Extra with Omnishambles Audio ) I will never forget where I was when Rangers started to die. I was in a meeting in Livingston, the office had a wall of windows and the sun was streaming in. It might have been February...Read More
Saturday was marvelous. The old Rangers cheated with debt accumulation that was eventually passed on to the taxpayer via a Bank of Scotland bail out and then tax avoidance schemes. Over a 15-year period Rangers competed with...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the first New Glasgow Derby in the league. The bhoys discuss what we all know – it’s the same fans, supporting a team wearing the same colours in the same stadium but...Read More
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Rangers, Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 17/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January
- John Hartson: Trust Brendan Rodgers to deliver the right players this summer 16/07/2018I know a few people might be getting a little impatient about the lack of new faces at Celtic so far but I have to say that you really need to put your trust in the manager.
- John Hartson: I skipped bleep tests and feigned my weight at Celtic - but there's no hiding place with Brendan Rodgers 16/07/2018I have to say that it was with some interest, and no little shiver down my spine, that I read Brendan Rodger’s comments about the current batch of Celtic players and the expectations when they return to the club for the start of pre-season.