Sunday sees another Glasgow Derby game and this one is againts the newets Glasgow team in top...Read More
Yesterday we posted up the detail of the two hour conversation a few of us had with Neil Doncaster last week. The minutes can be found here and you can read and draw your own conclusions but one part that I found interesting...Read More
Around November, whilst moonlighting on the ByTheMinCeltic podcast I half joked that we were heading towards a Glasgow derby title party – if we kept winning and the others kept to current form than the stars may align for a...Read More
(Podcast Extra with Omnishambles Audio ) I will never forget where I was when Rangers started to die. I was in a meeting in Livingston, the office had a wall of windows and the sun was streaming in. It might have been February...Read More
Saturday was marvelous. The old Rangers cheated with debt accumulation that was eventually passed on to the taxpayer via a Bank of Scotland bail out and then tax avoidance schemes. Over a 15-year period Rangers competed with...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Hullbhoy to discuss the first New Glasgow Derby in the league. The bhoys discuss what we all know – it’s the same fans, supporting a team wearing the same colours in the same stadium but...Read More
- Why France Football's survey is an insult to Celtic legend Jock Stein 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Why Celtic legend Jock Stein is one of the greatest managers ever... 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp better managers than Celtic's Jock Stein 19/03/2019JOCK Stein has been ranked lower than Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp in France Football’s list of the top 50 managers.
- John Hartson: Trust in Lenny - he's the only man for a Rodgers recovery 19/03/2019I was interested to hear Neil Lennon speak of having big shoes to fill in the wake of Brendan Rodgers’ departure.
- John Hartson: Still so much more to come from Odsonne Edouard 19/03/2019Odsonne Edouard is a funny player.
- John Hartson: Filip Benkovic return is massive for Celtic 19/03/2019Having players back who have been out for a while always feels a little like getting new players in, I think.
- Oliver Burke: There was a lot of weight on my shoulders with Scotland - but I don't regret a thing 18/03/2019FOR a player who was, prematurely as it turned out, hailed as the next big thing in Scottish football when he made his record-breaking £13 million move to RB Leipzig back in 2016 it was quite a climbdown.
- Callum McGregor ready to build up fitness after coming through 90 minutes at Dens Park unscathed 18/03/2019Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor will use Scotland's European Championship qualifiers against Kazakhstan and San Marino to build up his fitness after coming through the 90 minutes at Dens Park with no ill effects. McGregor was not supposed to play the full game but ploughed on regardless as Celtic opened up a 10-point gap at the […]