There is a huge statistical anomaly in Scottish football where the differential in penalties (i.e. the difference between penalties conceded and penalties received) is plus 33 for Rangers over the past 5 seasons. You would expect it to be positive for successful teams, but it is only +8 for Celtic over the same five season window.Read More
It was a Christmas Eve fixture for Ange Postecoglou and the Bhoys as they welcomed St.Johnstone to the east end of Glasgow for what was certainly a thrilling and dominant match for the reigning champions.Read More
Overall, it wasn’t the best of performances from the current champions, but all that matters is they got the three points they crucially needed to hold on to the nine point lead at the top of the league table .Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.
- Tomoki Iwata in Celtic admission as McGregor provides reality check 08/02/2023The midfield January signing is determined to up his game and make an impact at Celtic Park.
- Union Berlin chief admits shock over Josip Juranovic Celtic capture 08/02/2023Juranovic was linked with several top clubs around Europe after impressing at the World Cup in 2022.
- Scott Brown details hairdryer treatment behind Fleetwood FA Cup shock 08/02/2023The League One club have reached the fifth round of the competition for the first time after the 1-0 replay win over Sheffield Wednesday.