This week is a little self-indulgent. It is 15 minutes short of two hours long because we just wanted to revel in the glory of Sunday. Sunday wasn’t just about the score; it was about the manner of our victory. An imperious...Read More
Following the postponement of the Dundee game midweek and the freezing temperatures across the central belt, there had been an expectation among many that the Morton cup game this Saturday would be off. But it isn’t so we...Read More
The Offensive Behaviour At Football act – a more useless piece of legislation I’ve yet to come across, but that’s not my opinion, that’s the view of lawyers, judges, civil liberty campaigners, minority rights groups and of...Read More
- Celtic defender Filip Benkovic has recall clause for potential January exit 19/10/2018Celtic defender Filip Benkovic has revealed that he has a clause in his contract which could lead to him being recalled by Leicester in January.
- Brendan Rodgers backs Leigh Griffiths over Scotland but urges striker to knuckle down 19/10/2018Heard the one about the striker who took a fortnight off to get fit? He came back injured.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers believes Scott Brown has earned right to take his time over next move 19/10/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers believes that Scott Brown has earned the right to deliberate over his next career step as Australian A-League aspirants Western Melbourne prepare to make an audacious move for the midfielder.
- Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard warns of Hibs threat 18/10/2018Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has warned Brendan Rodgers' side that they need to respect Hibs as genuine title challengers. Neil Lennon's team are currently second in the table behind Hearts after an impressive start to the season and Edouard has insisted that they will not be taken lightly by Celtic.
- Simon Donnelly warns Celtic they will have to be at their best for Hibernian challenge 18/10/2018SIMON DONNELLY has warned Celtic that they will have to be at their best to see off the challenge of Hibernian this weekend.
- Ex-Celtic forward Simon Donnelly reckons old Rangers rival Barry Ferguson can help Scotland shine in Star Sixes 18/10/2018FORMER Celtic forward Simon Donnelly has admitted he is desperate for Scotland to improve on their disappointing performance in last year's Star Sixes tournament.
- Davie Hay: Forget Neil Lennon and Celtic link, Hoops need to pick up where they left off 18/10/2018This is a massive couple of weeks on the horizon for Celtic.
- Davie Hay: Next two games huge for Alex McLeish 18/10/2018However you look at, Alex McLeish is under tremendous pressure now with Scotland.