In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Tag: scottish football
With it being an international week our listeners will be thirsty for Celtic content and this week St Anthony returns with another My Celtic Life. This week Saint is joined by Charlie Gallagher. Charlie is one of those Celts...Read More
Jim Spence in conversation with St Anthony Since the speculate to accumulate concept came crashing down in Scottish football, few journalists have provided a fairer and more bullish assessment and commentary on our game than Jim...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by author of The First Game With My Father, Michael Tierney. They discuss all things Celtic including Sean Connery, Gerard Butler, Ben Bradley et al. Also the Celtic FC Foundation have just a few...Read More
Change takes time. Changing something you do well to do it better can also be frustrating. I once went to a golf pro for lessons. He told me my current swing would get me from my 15 handicap to about 9 or 10 but to get lower I’d...Read More
Long time readers will know I’m in the Fergus camp when it comes to the Hampden. We wasted circa £60m on a stadium that isn’t very good and isn’t needed. We should have used the cash to work with teams around Scotland to have a...Read More
After Harry updates on the Celtic Graves Event of Saturday 28th Feb in Kilsyth and the forthcoming CFC Foundation events we have the meet of the podcast with St Anthony. St Anthony meets up with Andy Lynch. In February 1973,...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This week st Anthony is joined by famous Celtic author and historian Pat Woods. With the forthcoming tie with Inter Milan memories are bviously transported back to European joys and tears of the past, of ost note the 1967 Final...Read More
This week former host of Celtic TV Ally Beg and author of Begg To Differ joins Harry to discuss Scottish Football. As Ally is a Dons fan & former Celtic TV man they discuss the two cup semi finals and also discuss the Dons...Read More
I decided to keep the title to this weeks podcast brief because mention the name Michael Kelly to many Celtic’s and just stand back. A man who certainly generates comment, his Celtic heritage goes back to the forming of...Read More
In the last few weeks there was much debate about freedom of speech and the fact that it is the ability to offend that defines liberal western democracies, a debate that was not lost on those campaigning against the ludicrous...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers 09/12/2023Derek McInnes on belief Kilmarnock can hurt Celtic and Rangers.
- Kilmarnock vs Celtic: TV channel, stream, kick-off time & team news 09/12/2023All the latest info ahead of Kilmarnock taking on Celtic at Rugby Park.
- Forgotten Celtic man at centre of transfer bidding war 09/12/2023Forgotten Celtic man at centre of January transfer bidding war.
- St Pauli supporters sensing an end to their 32 year Celtic love affair 09/12/2023Fans of German club St Pauli and supporters of Celtic have enjoyed a 32 year love affair - but accusations of antisemitism over the Israel-Palestine conflict have led to friction between the old allies
- Why paranoid penalty kick conspiracy theorists are miles off target 09/12/2023Supporters who believe referees favour either Celtic or Rangers when it comes to penalty kick awards are well wide of the mark.
- Celtic boss responds to Miovski link as he looks to strengthen up top 08/12/2023Brendan Rodgers has confessed that increasing his options up front will be his priority in January after Celtic were linked with a move for Aberdeen striker Bojan Miovski.
- It's the exact same: Celtic star Taylor dismisses 'Brodgeball' myth 08/12/2023Celtic defender Greg Taylor feels there are not many differences between playing under Ange Postecoglou and Brendan Rodgers.
- The reason Celtic won't pay 'silly money' for Aberdeen star Miovski 08/12/2023Ex-Celtic striker Andy Walker believes the Hoops will not pay 'silly money' for Bojan Miovski.
- CELTIC’S CATHOLIC HERITAGE
- A Boast with a Hollow Ring
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE