In business, when severe challenges come along you have basically 3 options; Run around panicking like extras in a bad disaster movie Sit in the corner like Corporal Fraser stating “we’re doomed” Or provide a temporary solution...Read More
Tag: scottish football
With it being an international week our listeners will be thirsty for Celtic content and this week St Anthony returns with another My Celtic Life. This week Saint is joined by Charlie Gallagher. Charlie is one of those Celts...Read More
Jim Spence in conversation with St Anthony Since the speculate to accumulate concept came crashing down in Scottish football, few journalists have provided a fairer and more bullish assessment and commentary on our game than Jim...Read More
This week St Anthony is joined by author of The First Game With My Father, Michael Tierney. They discuss all things Celtic including Sean Connery, Gerard Butler, Ben Bradley et al. Also the Celtic FC Foundation have just a few...Read More
Change takes time. Changing something you do well to do it better can also be frustrating. I once went to a golf pro for lessons. He told me my current swing would get me from my 15 handicap to about 9 or 10 but to get lower I’d...Read More
Long time readers will know I’m in the Fergus camp when it comes to the Hampden. We wasted circa £60m on a stadium that isn’t very good and isn’t needed. We should have used the cash to work with teams around Scotland to have a...Read More
After Harry updates on the Celtic Graves Event of Saturday 28th Feb in Kilsyth and the forthcoming CFC Foundation events we have the meet of the podcast with St Anthony. St Anthony meets up with Andy Lynch. In February 1973,...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This week st Anthony is joined by famous Celtic author and historian Pat Woods. With the forthcoming tie with Inter Milan memories are bviously transported back to European joys and tears of the past, of ost note the 1967 Final...Read More
This week former host of Celtic TV Ally Beg and author of Begg To Differ joins Harry to discuss Scottish Football. As Ally is a Dons fan & former Celtic TV man they discuss the two cup semi finals and also discuss the Dons...Read More
I decided to keep the title to this weeks podcast brief because mention the name Michael Kelly to many Celtic’s and just stand back. A man who certainly generates comment, his Celtic heritage goes back to the forming of...Read More
In the last few weeks there was much debate about freedom of speech and the fact that it is the ability to offend that defines liberal western democracies, a debate that was not lost on those campaigning against the ludicrous...Read More
- James McFadden wants to see more challenging Leigh Griffiths for Scotland jersey 22/06/2018JAMES McFadden says Alex McLeish needs his Scotland players to step up and rival Leigh Griffiths in the scoring stakes.
- Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata: Vincent Kompany touched my heart 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata has revealed that Vincent Kompany was one of the first to congratulate him in the aftermath of his World Cup performance for Belgium this week.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths up for the challenge of fighting for the starting jersey 21/06/2018The news that Leigh Griffiths is keen on staying at Celtic offers an insight, I think, into his determination to stay and fight for his place at the club.
- Davie Hay: More defensive cover expected during the window 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata will come back to Celtic a better player than the one who left after his experience in Russia at the World Cup – and the same will go for all four Celtic players who are over there.
- Davie Hay: Celtic making it into the group stages of the Champions League is as big as winning a trophy 21/06/2018Given how difficult it has become to qualify for the Champions League, you have to consider that if Celtic make it back into the group stages this term that it is an accomplishment as impressive as any domestic success.
- Brendan Rodgers: affordability the key for Celtic in transfer market 21/06/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has insisted that he is as focussed on developing the players he has got as much as he is on bringing new players into the club.
- Tom Boyd believes more new signings await at Celtic 20/06/2018Former Celtic captain Tom Boyd believes that the Parkhead side will continue to bolster their squad before the closure of the transfer window at the end of August. Brendan Rodgers’ side established a new club transfer fee in order to secure Odsonne Edouard on a four-year deal from PSG but as the club prepare to […]
- Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths ditched summer holiday to get into the gym 20/06/2018While exotic destinations and luxury travel were crammed into the bulk of the Celtic squad’s June itinerary, Leigh Griffiths eschewed the planes, trains and automobiles for extra time in the gym.