An article written by An Honest Man Yes, this is The Celtic Underground website and no Ally McLeod was not a Celtic great however is impact on the psyche of our game cannot be overstated and with an impending decision on his...Read More
It’s a milestone in more ways than one. We have now reached the end of the first season of the Ronny Deila era and it’s also the end of the first 250 podcasts from Celtic Underground. Eddie may be still living in a...Read More
By Auldheid The Lord Nimmo Smith (LNS) Commission, established in 2012 by the SPL to investigate the use by Rangers Football Club (RFC) of Employee Benefit Trusts with side letters, was derailed and duped – deliberately or...Read More
The Deila Bus Keeps On Rolling The hiatus of international football is over and so it’s time to talk Celtic. Lachie Mor joins Harry to discuss the shooty-in exercise of the final Dundee Utd game and the squad in general....Read More
With it being an international week our listeners will be thirsty for Celtic content and this week St Anthony returns with another My Celtic Life. This week Saint is joined by Charlie Gallagher. Charlie is one of those Celts...Read More
Did you have a good New Year? As they say may your best of 2014 be the worst of 2015. Following on from Ally Begg on podcast No230, once again Harry brings a new voice to the CU Podcast in the Norwegian based in Glasgow,...Read More
On Sunday 30th July 2000, the Martin O’Neil era had its first competitive fixture. The team that day was; Gould Boyd Stubbs Valgaeren McNamara Mahe Petrov Lambert Berkovic ...Read More
By Lachie Mor As most of my friends are aware, I had, over the last week to go under the knife to address some serious Heart problems. Fortunately down to the skill, patience and dedication of the staff at the Cardiac Unit in...Read More
This week St Anthony returns with another former Celtic star from many of our youths – Mike Conroy. Mike signed for Celtic in 1978 and scored on his debut – unfortunately that was a 4-1 defeat to Hibs. Mike was at...Read More
Whilst there may be some reading this headline who immediately want to engage in a wider philosophical debate on the value of executives in a capitalist economy, my headline is focusing more on the narrow point of the Celtic...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Aaron Mooy on his form up front for Celtic and why he hates attention 05/02/2023AARON Mooy gets embarrassed when he receives the adulation of the Celtic fans after he scores – but the midfielder has stressed that he is determined to continue his impressive form up front and add to his haul of goals all the same.
- Why Ange Postecoglou believes Celtic are set to reach 'another level' 05/02/2023ANGE Postecolgou today predicted that Celtic are capable of reaching “another level” this season after the Parkhead side restored their nine point lead over Rangers at the top of the cinch Premiership table.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis' Celtic transfer exit 'forthcoming' 05/02/2023The 28-year-old had reportedly grown unhappy with his lack of first team minutes, as well as his salary.
- Ange Postecoglou's pre-game Celtic pep talk revealed 05/02/2023The Parkhead boss had a message for his charges before the McDiarmid Park victory
- St Johnstone stars in 'rock, paper, scissors' Celtic free-kick decider 05/02/2023The comedic moment was caught on the Sky Sports cameras at the game.
- Callum Davidson left impressed by Celtic's ruthless attack 05/02/2023The Saints manager was left impressed after Celtic showed their ruthless nature at McDiarmid Park.
- Aaron Mooy on what boss Ange Postecoglou asks of him at Celtic 05/02/2023The Australian now has four goals and an assist in his last four matches
- Ange Postecoglou adamant Celtic stars all have room for improvement 05/02/2023An own goal from Andy Considine got the ball rolling, before Kyogo, Aaron Mooy and David Turnbull all netted.