Many will be aware, that during the FTT Rangers provided evidence of how they misled football...Read More
(Podcast Extra with Omnishambles Audio ) I will never forget where I was when Rangers started to die. I was in a meeting in Livingston, the office had a wall of windows and the sun was streaming in. It might have been February...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
Last night on Twitter, Graeme Spiers retweeted a story in The Scotsman that Rangers are to become a Living Wage employer, great news for the lowest paid at that club. Unfortunately as I read down, the author (Craig Fowler)...Read More
The Old Rangers cheated and then went bust. We all know this, but what the press have not gone into are the final desperate attempts made by that old club to stave off liquidation and use all means, fair or foul, to cobble...Read More
I wrote last week about Dave King, but regular readers here and listeners to the podcast will know that is an unusual event, certainly not because there is nothing to write about, but simply because after the old Rangers...Read More
We all know that Dave King should not be in the Scottish game. A convicted tax crook on an epic scale we should be chasing such individuals, not welcoming with open arms. Indeed, if ever there was a club that demonstrated the...Read More
By Lachie Mor Despite my self-imposed purdah from Twitter it has proved impossible to avoid the ‘national’ rejoicing at the Return of the King. In making this statement it is important to note two caveats. Firstly,...Read More
This week St Anthony is back at the reigns for a chat with a man with 6 decades plus of Celtic and Scottish football memories. Journalist and editor of the fabulous Playing for Celtic series of books. One indicator of the...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
- Why France Football's survey is an insult to Celtic legend Jock Stein 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Why Celtic legend Jock Stein is one of the greatest managers ever... 19/03/2019FRANCE Football may only consider Jock Stein’s achievements worthy of 34th spot in the top 50 football managers of all time, but the footballing gods will forever hold Stein in the highest echelons.
- Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp better managers than Celtic's Jock Stein 19/03/2019JOCK Stein has been ranked lower than Fabio Capello, Diego Simeone and Jurgen Klopp in France Football’s list of the top 50 managers.
- John Hartson: Trust in Lenny - he's the only man for a Rodgers recovery 19/03/2019I was interested to hear Neil Lennon speak of having big shoes to fill in the wake of Brendan Rodgers’ departure.
- John Hartson: Still so much more to come from Odsonne Edouard 19/03/2019Odsonne Edouard is a funny player.
- John Hartson: Filip Benkovic return is massive for Celtic 19/03/2019Having players back who have been out for a while always feels a little like getting new players in, I think.
- Oliver Burke: There was a lot of weight on my shoulders with Scotland - but I don't regret a thing 18/03/2019FOR a player who was, prematurely as it turned out, hailed as the next big thing in Scottish football when he made his record-breaking £13 million move to RB Leipzig back in 2016 it was quite a climbdown.
- Callum McGregor ready to build up fitness after coming through 90 minutes at Dens Park unscathed 18/03/2019Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor will use Scotland's European Championship qualifiers against Kazakhstan and San Marino to build up his fitness after coming through the 90 minutes at Dens Park with no ill effects. McGregor was not supposed to play the full game but ploughed on regardless as Celtic opened up a 10-point gap at the […]