Many will be aware, that during the FTT Rangers provided evidence of how they misled football...Read More
(Podcast Extra with Omnishambles Audio ) I will never forget where I was when Rangers started to die. I was in a meeting in Livingston, the office had a wall of windows and the sun was streaming in. It might have been February...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
Last night on Twitter, Graeme Spiers retweeted a story in The Scotsman that Rangers are to become a Living Wage employer, great news for the lowest paid at that club. Unfortunately as I read down, the author (Craig Fowler)...Read More
The Old Rangers cheated and then went bust. We all know this, but what the press have not gone into are the final desperate attempts made by that old club to stave off liquidation and use all means, fair or foul, to cobble...Read More
I wrote last week about Dave King, but regular readers here and listeners to the podcast will know that is an unusual event, certainly not because there is nothing to write about, but simply because after the old Rangers...Read More
We all know that Dave King should not be in the Scottish game. A convicted tax crook on an epic scale we should be chasing such individuals, not welcoming with open arms. Indeed, if ever there was a club that demonstrated the...Read More
By Lachie Mor Despite my self-imposed purdah from Twitter it has proved impossible to avoid the ‘national’ rejoicing at the Return of the King. In making this statement it is important to note two caveats. Firstly,...Read More
This week St Anthony is back at the reigns for a chat with a man with 6 decades plus of Celtic and Scottish football memories. Journalist and editor of the fabulous Playing for Celtic series of books. One indicator of the...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Rangers, Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 17/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January
- John Hartson: Trust Brendan Rodgers to deliver the right players this summer 16/07/2018I know a few people might be getting a little impatient about the lack of new faces at Celtic so far but I have to say that you really need to put your trust in the manager.
- John Hartson: I skipped bleep tests and feigned my weight at Celtic - but there's no hiding place with Brendan Rodgers 16/07/2018I have to say that it was with some interest, and no little shiver down my spine, that I read Brendan Rodger’s comments about the current batch of Celtic players and the expectations when they return to the club for the start of pre-season.