Many will be aware, that during the FTT Rangers provided evidence of how they misled football...Read More
(Podcast Extra with Omnishambles Audio ) I will never forget where I was when Rangers started to die. I was in a meeting in Livingston, the office had a wall of windows and the sun was streaming in. It might have been February...Read More
In 2012 Rangers went bust. Out of business. LIQUIDATED! This is a fact. There was no holding company, no incubator, no nothing. The football club had racked up debts, cheated the taxman, spent money it didn’t have and ran...Read More
By Auldheid Yesterday’s outpouring from Ibrox suggests it might be worth airing again a piece first written at the height of the old Rangers song book excesses, if only to remind the SFA of Rangers (old & new) history in...Read More
Last night on Twitter, Graeme Spiers retweeted a story in The Scotsman that Rangers are to become a Living Wage employer, great news for the lowest paid at that club. Unfortunately as I read down, the author (Craig Fowler)...Read More
The Old Rangers cheated and then went bust. We all know this, but what the press have not gone into are the final desperate attempts made by that old club to stave off liquidation and use all means, fair or foul, to cobble...Read More
I wrote last week about Dave King, but regular readers here and listeners to the podcast will know that is an unusual event, certainly not because there is nothing to write about, but simply because after the old Rangers...Read More
We all know that Dave King should not be in the Scottish game. A convicted tax crook on an epic scale we should be chasing such individuals, not welcoming with open arms. Indeed, if ever there was a club that demonstrated the...Read More
By Lachie Mor Despite my self-imposed purdah from Twitter it has proved impossible to avoid the ‘national’ rejoicing at the Return of the King. In making this statement it is important to note two caveats. Firstly,...Read More
This week St Anthony is back at the reigns for a chat with a man with 6 decades plus of Celtic and Scottish football memories. Journalist and editor of the fabulous Playing for Celtic series of books. One indicator of the...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
- Hibernian's Oli Shaw predicts another tough day for Celtic in Leith 14/12/2018HIBERNIAN striker Oli Shaw insists the Leith side can draw confidence from their recent home form against Celtic when the Premiership leaders arrive on Sunday.
- Celtic keeper Craig Gordon relieved that Rosenborg saved his blushes 13/12/2018Celtic keeper Craig Gordon has admitted that he was grateful for a reprieve after the Parkhead side squeezed through the back door to the Europa League knockout phase.
- Callum McGregor: Don't call us lucky when we got out the group with 9 points 13/12/2018Celtic midfielder Callum McGregor insisted that the Parkhead side got what they deserved as they booked a place in Monday’s Europa League draw.
- Brendan Rodgers: My squad will be even stronger by the time the Europa League last 32 matches tick round 13/12/2018BRENDAN Rodgers heaped praise last night on his players for reaching the last 32 of the Europa League for the second successive season - then said he hoped his Celtic squad would be even stronger by the time the matches come round in mid-February. Despite going down 2-1 to FC Salzburg in the final match […]
- Leigh Griffiths deserves privacy as he looks to walk a different path 13/12/2018Ask most of us who fill pages for a living and all we really want is a line.
- Rosenborg give Celtic the kiss of life as Hoops head into Europa League knockout stages 13/12/2018For much of this bizarre game it felt like Celtic were swimming underwater.
- Neil Cameron: That was the oddest night ever at Celtic Park - 5 things we learned 13/12/2018'It was literally glorious failure'.
- Celtic marks out of ten: Too many were lost against Salzburg on a night which ended well 13/12/2018Craig Gordon