Regular followers of me on social media will know that I have been trying to get a memebr of the...Read More
The Offensive Behaviour At Football act – a more useless piece of legislation I’ve yet to come across, but that’s not my opinion, that’s the view of lawyers, judges, civil liberty campaigners, minority rights groups and of...Read More
We provided an update earlier on the progress towards a repeal of the OBFA. A middle aged dad who goes to games and comes back again, I am largely unaffected by this legislation however the very concept that football fans are...Read More
Scotland does not have a sectarian problem. It did have an anti-Catholic problem with companies and organisations actively adhering to anti-Catholic recruitment policies. Fortunately does days are largely gone, the remnants...Read More
Followers on twitter will be aware that yesterday I was pretty angry. In his match report Matt Lindsay of the Herald/E Times made reference to the very few fans that had broken the minute’s silence at Ibrox and identified...Read More
We are in the desert of international football and out of that desert comes the oasis of a Celtic Underground Podcast. Following on from the close season podcast with James Kelly MSP on his process of trying to repeal OBFA Harry...Read More
At the first home game of the season I took the usual trip via Dalmarnock station. On my journey home I left the overcrowded platform and sat next to a (mid 50’s lady) on the way home from town with her daughter. The...Read More
Reading Stan Collymore’s tweets these past few days left me wondering – how did we get here? For those unaware, following the Chelsea racism scandal, Collymore tweeted that Chelsea and RFC were two sides of the same coin and...Read More
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Giorgos Giakoumakis seals Celtic exit as striker joins Atlanta United 08/02/2023He's been linked with a whole host of clubs during the past few months.
- Giakoumakis confirms Celtic transfer exit with emotional message 08/02/2023The Greek striker is finally set to end speculation over his future and leave Parkhead.
- Celtic tipped to reach 100 points as gap over Rangers predicted 08/02/2023Sporting Index have tipped Celtic to claim the Scottish Premiership title by an 11-point gap over Rangers.
- Ex-Celtic star reveals which Hoops player he knew would go to the top 08/02/2023The Norwegian rated the centre-back from the very start
- Celtic & Rangers Scottish Cup ties only games with VAR this weekend 08/02/2023The technology is controversially only available at top flight stadiums for cup matches.
- Australia hero details why Postecoglou won't leave Celtic for Leeds 08/02/2023The former goalkeeper reckons the 57-year-old will remain at Parkhead
- WATCH: Celtic hero Scott Brown celebrates with fans after FA Cup win 08/02/2023The former Hoops captain enjoyed himself after his side's historic victory
- Celtic vs Hearts final broke same rules as Queen’s Park, says Haughey 08/02/2023The Spiders were eliminated from this year's competition after they fielded Euan Henderson in their fourth round win over Inverness.