Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
By the time you are listening to this you will have heard the sad news about the passing of Celtic legend and Lisbon Lion Tommy Gemmell. In his career Tommy played for Celtic, Nottingham Forrest, Miami Toros and Dundee. whilst...Read More
This week we are bringing you some very special guests – the Celtic management team. Mainly we have a sit down interview with Chris Davies, an insightful chat into his time at Celtic so far, his level of expectation for...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
This week it is St Anthony who is back on interview duties and his guest is a man well-known to those listeners based in Scotland but may also be known to those further afield – STV Political Editor and big Celtic Man...Read More
By Lachie Mor *** This piece was clearly written some time ago but given all that has happened since its initial run we have clearly begun the process of separation and all that marks them out has been their undoing and...Read More
Last night Celtic continued their master class of dominance in Scottish football with a 1-0 win over the country’s second best side. This is despite Celtic being without 4 of the top 5 scorers this season and fielding no...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a guest from Ireland, living in Canada who loves Celtic. The guest this week is journalist and one of the two stars of the new film Celtic Soul – Mr Eoin O’Callaghan. Celtic Soul follows...Read More
This week St Anthony returns to the podcast to interview Celtic Non-executive Director Brian Wilson. Brian is well known to all in Scottish society and Celtic fandom for his numerous high profile roles. A famous Labour...Read More
This week I am re-joined by old favourite Lachie Mor. Regular listeners may recall that Lachie was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to the appointment of Brendan…”what’s he won?” and “He’s not done anything in Europe”...Read More
- John Hartson: Celtic can't take chances with 'main man' Kieran Tierney 22/04/2019KIERAN Tierney is such a huge player for Celtic, the main man really, so I understand that they will be desperate to get him onto the pitch whenever they can.
- John Hartson: Has Mikael Lustig done enough to earn a new deal at Celtic? 22/04/2019FAIR play to Mikael Lustig, who has fought his way back into the Celtic reckoning since Neil Lennon’s arrival to make the right-back spot his own.
- John Hartson: The limbo Celtic are in is affecting performances and threatening to take shine off treble Treble 22/04/2019CELTIC are on course for another historic treble, and in terms of how the trophy cabinet is on course to be stocked at the end of the season, everything is rosy. But there is no doubt there are growing murmurings of discontent among the supporters.
- Neil Lennon keen to restore Celtic set piece threat after champions elect draw a blank once again 22/04/2019WHEN Neil Lennon was a player at Celtic under both Martin O’Neill and Gordon Strachan he always had team mates who would strike fear into defences whenever the Parkhead club won a free-kick near the opposition area or were awarded a corner.
- Neil Lennon: I'm not a hairdryer-type manager - but I had to give this Celtic side a half-time blast 22/04/2019NEIL Lennon has admitted he has no regrets about letting rip at his Celtic players for the first time since taking over as interim manager and is hoping his half-time dressing down produces a stark improvement in their remaining matches.
- Celtic target says he would jump at move to Parkhead 22/04/2019CELTIC target Bahlul Mustafazade admits he would "jump" at a move to Parkhead after being spotted by Hoops scouts.
- Matthew Lindsay: Rangers can topple Celtic as the dominant force in Scotland next season if . . . 22/04/2019WELL, Dave King’s latest madcap missive caused much mirth and merriment in Scottish football, among the followers of Rangers’ rivals at least, didn’t it?
- Hibs 0 Celtic 0: Celtic fail to inspire in Leith but eight in a row might be days away 21/04/2019CELTIC don’t seem to be in any great rush to wrap up this eighth league title in a row.