Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
By the time you are listening to this you will have heard the sad news about the passing of Celtic legend and Lisbon Lion Tommy Gemmell. In his career Tommy played for Celtic, Nottingham Forrest, Miami Toros and Dundee. whilst...Read More
This week we are bringing you some very special guests – the Celtic management team. Mainly we have a sit down interview with Chris Davies, an insightful chat into his time at Celtic so far, his level of expectation for...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
This week it is St Anthony who is back on interview duties and his guest is a man well-known to those listeners based in Scotland but may also be known to those further afield – STV Political Editor and big Celtic Man...Read More
By Lachie Mor *** This piece was clearly written some time ago but given all that has happened since its initial run we have clearly begun the process of separation and all that marks them out has been their undoing and...Read More
Last night Celtic continued their master class of dominance in Scottish football with a 1-0 win over the country’s second best side. This is despite Celtic being without 4 of the top 5 scorers this season and fielding no...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a guest from Ireland, living in Canada who loves Celtic. The guest this week is journalist and one of the two stars of the new film Celtic Soul – Mr Eoin O’Callaghan. Celtic Soul follows...Read More
This week St Anthony returns to the podcast to interview Celtic Non-executive Director Brian Wilson. Brian is well known to all in Scottish society and Celtic fandom for his numerous high profile roles. A famous Labour...Read More
This week I am re-joined by old favourite Lachie Mor. Regular listeners may recall that Lachie was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to the appointment of Brendan…”what’s he won?” and “He’s not done anything in Europe”...Read More
Happy New Year. We cannot believe it’s 2017 and Mark Cooper and Harry Brady cannot believe that our terrestrial highlights on TV are not as good as they were 30 years ago. Mark Cooper is now safely tucked up in Argentina with...Read More
- Rangers going top 'irrelevant' for relaxed Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers ahead of crucial run of fixtures 18/12/2018Rodgers is refusing to be downbeat at the end of what's been a memorable 12 months for Celtic.
- 'A small minority are having a negative impact': Top cop's warning ahead of Old Firm fixture 18/12/2018Around five million supporters go through the turnstiles each season.
- John Hartson: Young Edouard is just a baby - he needs time and help 18/12/2018ODSONNE Edouard is, in football terms, a baby.
- John Hartson: This Valencia is not the brilliant team we played in 2001 - they can be beaten 18/12/2018VALENCIA are not the team they once were.
- Joe Cole: The fans will love seeing Celtic take on Valencia in the Mestalla - but they should take binoculars 18/12/2018JOE Cole last night described the Mestalla Stadium as one of the most intimidating he played in during his 20 year professional career - and told the Celtic fans and players they will savour taking on Valencia there in the Europa League next year.
- John Hartson: Celtic are in a title race but they still need Scott Brown to lead them 18/12/2018DO Celtic want to win this league?
- Filip Benkovic: We still believe we're the best in Scotland at Celtic - but it's down to us to prove it on the pitch 17/12/2018FILIP Benkovic has revealed the Celtic players believe they are better than their Scottish rivals despite falling behind both Rangers and Kilmarnock in the Ladbrokes Premiership table.
- Brendan Rodgers: Valencia will be a tough test for Celtic - but the Europa League last 32 double header is winnable 17/12/2018THE prospect of Celtic taking on Valencia in the last 32 of the Europa League next year is a mouthwatering one for Brendan Rodgers - and not for entirely professional reasons.