Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
By the time you are listening to this you will have heard the sad news about the passing of Celtic legend and Lisbon Lion Tommy Gemmell. In his career Tommy played for Celtic, Nottingham Forrest, Miami Toros and Dundee. whilst...Read More
This week we are bringing you some very special guests – the Celtic management team. Mainly we have a sit down interview with Chris Davies, an insightful chat into his time at Celtic so far, his level of expectation for...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
This week it is St Anthony who is back on interview duties and his guest is a man well-known to those listeners based in Scotland but may also be known to those further afield – STV Political Editor and big Celtic Man...Read More
By Lachie Mor *** This piece was clearly written some time ago but given all that has happened since its initial run we have clearly begun the process of separation and all that marks them out has been their undoing and...Read More
Last night Celtic continued their master class of dominance in Scottish football with a 1-0 win over the country’s second best side. This is despite Celtic being without 4 of the top 5 scorers this season and fielding no...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a guest from Ireland, living in Canada who loves Celtic. The guest this week is journalist and one of the two stars of the new film Celtic Soul – Mr Eoin O’Callaghan. Celtic Soul follows...Read More
This week St Anthony returns to the podcast to interview Celtic Non-executive Director Brian Wilson. Brian is well known to all in Scottish society and Celtic fandom for his numerous high profile roles. A famous Labour...Read More
This week I am re-joined by old favourite Lachie Mor. Regular listeners may recall that Lachie was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to the appointment of Brendan…”what’s he won?” and “He’s not done anything in Europe”...Read More
Happy New Year. We cannot believe it’s 2017 and Mark Cooper and Harry Brady cannot believe that our terrestrial highlights on TV are not as good as they were 30 years ago. Mark Cooper is now safely tucked up in Argentina with...Read More
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers reluctant to let Mikey Johnston out on loan just yet 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to allow Mikey Johnston to head out on loan just yet.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers calls for patience as he seeks to bolster squad 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has appealed for patience as the Parkhead side look to bolster their squad over the coming weeks.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown says John McGinn is a better player than he was at same age 17/07/2018Celtic captain Scott Brown has told John McGinn to be patient as the Scotland internationalist stands poised on the brink of a move to the Parkhead side.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers insists he has no intention of letting Mikey Johnston go 17/07/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers described Mikey Johnston as a "special talent" and insists he is part of his plans.
- Football on TV: Where to watch Rangers, Celtic and Hibernian in European action this week 17/07/2018THREE Scottish clubs are in European action this week as Celtic, Rangers and Hibernian go into their second leg clashes with healthy leads.
- Ex-Celtic midfielder Liam Henderson faces uncertain future as Bari are declared bankrupt 17/07/2018Henderson joined the club from Celtic in January
- John Hartson: Trust Brendan Rodgers to deliver the right players this summer 16/07/2018I know a few people might be getting a little impatient about the lack of new faces at Celtic so far but I have to say that you really need to put your trust in the manager.
- John Hartson: I skipped bleep tests and feigned my weight at Celtic - but there's no hiding place with Brendan Rodgers 16/07/2018I have to say that it was with some interest, and no little shiver down my spine, that I read Brendan Rodger’s comments about the current batch of Celtic players and the expectations when they return to the club for the start of pre-season.