Celtic Women prevailed over their bitter rivals, Rangers in front of 10 and a half thousand fans at Hampden to claim a second straight Women’s Scottish Cup title.Read More
It was Friday night action in the SWPL for the old firm rivals, Celtic came out on top with a passionate and energetic performance against a Rangers team that has been unbeaten for over a year and are the favourites to win the league title.Read More
Sunday 26th February will be a busy day In the Scottish Football calendar. In particular, it will be a hectic day for the city of Glasgow as both sides of Glasgow meet at Hampden Park for a 3pm kickoff to battle it out for the ViaPlay Cup (Scottish league cup).Read More
The game ended 5-2 with the Hoops taking all three points and it was an exciting day for the players as they put on a show for the home support , over coming a tough Rangers side , coming back from being behind twice to winning the game, finishing off 2022 on a high.Read More
Overall , 2022 was a successful year for the Ghirls , as they had a successful cup run and have pulled off some dominant performances in the league , leaving them in a good place to challenge for the league title after the break.Read More
After defeat against Berwick in just the second fixture of the season Celtic looked for revenge tonight in Airdrie.
Off the back of Saturdays fabulous 5-0 victory against Edinburgh University Steven McManus’ men would feel extremely confident going into tonight’s match.Read More
The Happiness Edition
The CU Pre-season 2022-23 podcast
This website is by same developers of this non gamstop casinos sites which shows casinos not on gamstop
- Brendan Rodgers provides David Turnbull Celtic contract update 02/12/2023Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has rejected criticism aimed at the club's board of directors as he provided an update on David Turnbull's contract status.
- Luis Palma in agreement with Rodgers over Celtic transfer comments 02/12/2023Luis Palma admits it’s tough to argue with Brendan Rodgers’ assertion that Celtic need greater quality to compete in the Champions League.
- Chris Sutton sends out Rangers warning to Celtic and Brendan Rodgers 02/12/2023Chris Sutton has sent out a warning to Brendan Rodgers and Celtic insisting his former side must improve with rivals Rangers lurking.
- St Johnstone vs Celtic: TV channel, live stream and kick-off 02/12/2023All the latest information as St Johnstone face Celtic at McDiarmid Park.
- Celtic icon set for corporate switch as big business looks to football 02/12/2023THE biscuit tin mentality which prevailed in smoke-filled Scottish football club boardrooms in bygone years has long been consigned to history.
- Brendan Rodgers pinpoints transfer experience to boost Celtic squad 01/12/2023Brendan Rodgers is targeting experience in the January transfer window to boost the Celtic squad.
- Alistair Johnston insists Celtic continuity is key to future success 01/12/2023Alistair Johnston believes maintaining some sort of continuity could be key to future success at Celtic.
- St Johnstone are 'for sure' good enough to beat Celtic, says Levein 01/12/2023Craig Levein is bracing himself for the toughest test of his short tenure as St Johnstone boss when Premiership leaders Celtic visit Perth on Sunday, but he is confident his side can get a result.
- Aberdeen Women hit for unlucky thirteen as Celtic Women complete a record-breaking scoreline
- Celtic Women advance to the SWPL Cup semi-final after a massive win over city rivals, Glasgow City
- Be careful what you wish for
- STOP ME IF YOU’VE HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE
- Win Tickets for an evening with Martin O’Neill
- Celtic ease past Dundee in 3-0 win