Yesterday Celtic stepped into their Tardis and travelled back a few hundred years to take to the field at Windsor Park to play Linfield. The team from the North of Ireland are about the standard of Alloa or Albion Rovers. We...Read More
By the time you are listening to this you will have heard the sad news about the passing of Celtic legend and Lisbon Lion Tommy Gemmell. In his career Tommy played for Celtic, Nottingham Forrest, Miami Toros and Dundee. whilst...Read More
This week we are bringing you some very special guests – the Celtic management team. Mainly we have a sit down interview with Chris Davies, an insightful chat into his time at Celtic so far, his level of expectation for...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
This week it is St Anthony who is back on interview duties and his guest is a man well-known to those listeners based in Scotland but may also be known to those further afield – STV Political Editor and big Celtic Man...Read More
By Lachie Mor *** This piece was clearly written some time ago but given all that has happened since its initial run we have clearly begun the process of separation and all that marks them out has been their undoing and...Read More
Last night Celtic continued their master class of dominance in Scottish football with a 1-0 win over the country’s second best side. This is despite Celtic being without 4 of the top 5 scorers this season and fielding no...Read More
This week Harry is joined by a guest from Ireland, living in Canada who loves Celtic. The guest this week is journalist and one of the two stars of the new film Celtic Soul – Mr Eoin O’Callaghan. Celtic Soul follows...Read More
This week St Anthony returns to the podcast to interview Celtic Non-executive Director Brian Wilson. Brian is well known to all in Scottish society and Celtic fandom for his numerous high profile roles. A famous Labour...Read More
This week I am re-joined by old favourite Lachie Mor. Regular listeners may recall that Lachie was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to the appointment of Brendan…”what’s he won?” and “He’s not done anything in Europe”...Read More
Happy New Year. We cannot believe it’s 2017 and Mark Cooper and Harry Brady cannot believe that our terrestrial highlights on TV are not as good as they were 30 years ago. Mark Cooper is now safely tucked up in Argentina with...Read More
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.
- Paul Lambert: Liam Miller was an intelligent player - but I'll remember him being humble and a real good kid 22/09/2018PAUL Lambert relished meeting up with a few of the Borussia Dortmund players he won the Champions League with back in 1997, Stephane Chapuisat, Lars Ricken and Karl-Heinz Riedle included, when the newly-formed BVB Legends took on their Liverpool counterparts in their first ever game in the Westfalenstadion last month.
- Watch Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld boogie on stage at Celtic The Musical 22/09/2018LISBON Lion Bertie Auld delighted an audience watching Celtic The Musical - by jumping on stage and having a boogie.
- Graeme McGarry: Can Leigh Griffiths get stuttering Celtic firing on all cylinders again? 21/09/2018IT used to be said that at the Old Firm, you were never more than a defeat away from a crisis. These days, it appears not even a win can shield you from such talk.
- Davie Hay: Filip Benkovic and Kieran Tierney shining lights for Celtic 21/09/2018You have to say that Filip Benkovic looks as though he has added some stability to Celtic’s backline since arriving at the club. For a young guy I think he looks composed at the back and I thought he was excellent throughout the game against Rosenborg. It is obviously early days yet - the guy […]
- Celtic's Filip Benkovic looks to make his name at Celtic this season 21/09/2018Leigh Griffiths stole the show on Thursday night but Filip Benkovic was not far behind.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths can be trusted to deliver for Celtic 21/09/2018The one thing you can say about Leigh Griffiths is that he scores goals. There are not too many people in Celtic’s history who have hit the 100-mark for the club and that tells you something about what he has got. I don’t know that he has done enough to convince Brendan Rodgers that he […]