So, what do we have to talk about….Harry and Hullbhoy pondered that question and the chat quicker meandered into 2 hours of Celtic chat so we’ve decided that this should be cut down into two podcast – one mainly football...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Mark Cooper from warm and humid Buenos Aires to discuss the state of play at Celtic and Scottish football. Trying hard to not sound as sycophantic as Graham Hunter the bhoys meander through a...Read More
This week I am re-joined by old favourite Lachie Mor. Regular listeners may recall that Lachie was something of a doubting Thomas when it came to the appointment of Brendan…”what’s he won?” and “He’s not done anything in Europe”...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Matt Clark, manager of Australia’s first world heavyweight champion…for 3 weeks. Matt is also a Celtic man and the podcast is a fascinating meander explaining a second generation...Read More
This week’s podcast is an eclectic mix of analysing the past, discussing the future and hearing about the present. Harry Brady is joined by Jack Lyons for a tactical review of the last three Celtic games prior to the...Read More
Saturday was marvelous. The old Rangers cheated with debt accumulation that was eventually passed on to the taxpayer via a Bank of Scotland bail out and then tax avoidance schemes. Over a 15-year period Rangers competed with...Read More
MARK SHERIDAN “I’m really looking forward to meeting the Captain. Scott Brown in someone I’ve admired from a distance for a number of years. His drive, determination and quality are going to be important for me”. 23rd May,...Read More
This week Jack Lyons returns to analyse the behind the sofa game in Israel and look forward to the Champions League. Harry and Jack discuss the fearful game that was the final qualifier away leg and try to understand why we were...Read More
Once again yesterday a Celtic player was booked for celebrating a goal – twice in two games and the only players in the SPL booked for celebrating a goal this season. So in 17 games, with 50 goals, the two Celtic games have been...Read More
Football’s back and I wish it wasn’t. What a remarkable first game for Brendan. Some of the worst moments of the last 18 months were revisted…and then some! It’s the first game under Brendan and so time...Read More
- Former Celtic academy prospect sets up football specific gym for personal training 22/06/2018“In my mind nothing could compare to playing for Celtic. I grew up supporting the club, my family, my friends, everyone supports Celtic. The thought of playing for anyone else always seemed too hard to get my head around.”
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic are fitter than ever 22/06/2018Brendan Rodgers has warned rivals his Celtic team are fitter than ever as they shape up for the new season.
- James McFadden wants to see more challenging Leigh Griffiths for Scotland jersey 22/06/2018JAMES McFadden says Alex McLeish needs his Scotland players to step up and rival Leigh Griffiths in the scoring stakes.
- Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata: Vincent Kompany touched my heart 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata has revealed that Vincent Kompany was one of the first to congratulate him in the aftermath of his World Cup performance for Belgium this week.
- Davie Hay: Leigh Griffiths up for the challenge of fighting for the starting jersey 21/06/2018The news that Leigh Griffiths is keen on staying at Celtic offers an insight, I think, into his determination to stay and fight for his place at the club.
- Davie Hay: More defensive cover expected during the window 21/06/2018Dedryck Boyata will come back to Celtic a better player than the one who left after his experience in Russia at the World Cup – and the same will go for all four Celtic players who are over there.
- Davie Hay: Celtic making it into the group stages of the Champions League is as big as winning a trophy 21/06/2018Given how difficult it has become to qualify for the Champions League, you have to consider that if Celtic make it back into the group stages this term that it is an accomplishment as impressive as any domestic success.
- Brendan Rodgers: affordability the key for Celtic in transfer market 21/06/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has insisted that he is as focussed on developing the players he has got as much as he is on bringing new players into the club.