TWELVE years ago this week I lost my parents. A few days apart. There’s not a day that God sends...Read More
This week the podcast was put together on the anniversary of Fergus McCann saving Celtic. Celtic fans can rightly be proud of that period when the club was in difficulty. A board built around family history and hereditary rights...Read More
This week Harry meets up with Tony Hamilton (CEO) to discuss the fantastic work of the Celtic FC Foundation. Tony and Harry first spoke about the work of the Foundation 2 years ago on the podcast and so Harry thought it was...Read More
- Chris Jack: Rangers must maintain momentum to make Celtic think in the title race 23/09/2018THE lines between success and failure, hero and villain, are thin at the Old Firm and small margins can have a big impact on and off the park.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers tells his players they need to stand up and be counted 23/09/2018Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has called on his players to show their mental strength as the Parkhead side endure their worst start to a league season for twenty years.
- Ryan Christie calls on Celtic to unite ahead of St Johnstone League Cup tie 23/09/2018Celtic's Ryan Christie has insisted that the Parkhead side need to regroup swiftly as they look to Wednesday night's Betfred League Cup tie in Perth.
- Football: Celtic lead the way in drive for new European contest 23/09/2018CELTIC are at the forefront of organising the new third European competition, Rapid Vienna director Raphael Landthaler has revealed
- Celtic v Killie: How Celtic rated 23/09/2018GORDON: Overall had very little to do but still had to pick the ball out of his net twice. Will have been gutted to lose a clean sheet record that had stretched to five games going into this meeting with Kilmarnock. (6)
- Sober Celtic toiling after last gasp defeat to Kilmarnock 23/09/2018Kilmarnock’s last gasp winner afternoon at Rugby Park added to Celtic’s growing sense of sobriety.
- Brendan Rodgers defends Odsonne Edouard, calling the striker 'top-class' 22/09/2018BRENDAN Rodgers has defended striker Odsonne Edouard after he drew a blank against Rosenborg on Thursday night to go five games without a goal, calling him "top class".
- Youssouf Mulumbu couldn't raise a smile from Steve Clarke while at Kilmarnock, but he won't celebrate if he scores for Celtic at Rugby Park 22/09/2018THE only thing more painful for Kilmarnock supporters than seeing their side losing a goal to Celtic this afternoon would be the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu wheeling away in celebration at Rugby Park for a team other than their own.