By Lachie Mor I imagine that am not alone today having spent much of my time reflecting on and discussing the end to our European adventure with friends and family. I have read several newspaper accounts, visited Kerrydale...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week Harry is joined by Dr Clifford Stott – one of the world’s leading experts on crowd management and specifically policing of football supporters. For once Harry’s chat is limited as he listens to a...Read More
An excellent piece in today’s (Saturday 23rd) Scotsman reignited my thoughts on the ridiculous coverage of the Peter Lawwell throwaway line at last week’s AGM. Interspersed by the issues in Amsterdam, the press have been...Read More
This week Harry is once again joined by Hullbhoy and discuss the appalling behaviour of the Dutch police along with some football – and the pleasant sight of 4 Celtic goals being scored in one game against Ross County. ...Read More
This week, the guys move off the subject of the Celtic Champions League XI and move onto business matters – The 2013 Celtic AGM. Harry & Hullbhoy share their business expertise to come up with the perfect preview of...Read More
- Celtic to return to training next week in small groups as Neil Lennon reveals they're banned from entering Lennoxtown 05/06/2020Neil Lennon will welcome back his Celtic players to training in smaller groups this coming week. And the Hoops boss admits he's simply excited to get his stars back on a football pitch after almost three months of inactivity.
- Celtic and Ross County only Scottish Premiership clubs to 'pay for coronavirus testing equipment' 05/06/2020SCOTTISH Premiership clubs have been given the green light to return to training from next week.
- Celtic goalkeeper Craig Gordon 'targeted' by St Mirren despite being offered new Hoops deal 05/06/2020CELTIC goalkeeper Craig Gordon is reportedly a target of St Mirren.
- Christopher Jullien: Odsonne Edouard is at one of the biggest clubs in Europe - I hope he stays at Celtic 04/06/2020CHRISTOPHER Jullien last night expressed hope that Odsonne Edouard will remain at Celtic next season and help the Parkhead club make history and complete 10-In-A-Row.
- Aberdeen chief Dave Cormack 'loves' Jonny Hayes as he reveals ex-Celtic star's charity contribution 04/06/2020ABERDEEN chairman Dave Cormack insists he would only back a new 14-team Premiership if it was to run for an initial two years - not five.
- Odsonne Edouard hails Celtic's nine-in-a-row triumph and admits he can't wait to celebrate with fans and teammates 04/06/2020ODSONNE EDOUARD admits he can't wait to celebrate nine-in-a-row with his teammates at Celtic.
- SFA agree restricted lifting of lockdown restrictions - giving Premiership clubs all clear to train from June 11 04/06/2020THE Scottish Football Association (SFA) board has approved a restricted lifting of the football suspension that will enable Premiership clubs to resume training after June 10.
- Brendan Rodgers hopeful of Celtic reunion with Arsenal's Kieran Tierney linked with Leicester City 04/06/2020BRENDAN RODGERS is reportedly hoping to form a Celtic reunion with Arsenal’s Kieran Tierney.