This week sees the long awaited (about 3 weeks) return of Lawrence Donegan to the podcast for the heavily trailed discussion about his @bythemin empire. Lawrence joins Harry to discuss how @bythemin started on twitter and his...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week Harry is joined by a very special guest – Mr Stiliyan Petrov. Stiliyan very kindly took time out of his hectic schedule organising the Stiliyan Petrov game at Celtic Park this Sunday to discuss football with a...Read More
Hot on the heels of reviewing Kazakhstan and previewing Inverness with Lawrence Donegan, Harry has got his act together and has pulled together a podcast reviewing Inverness and previewing the Shaktar 2nd leg. Harry is joined...Read More
This week Harry is joined by musician, journalist, golfer, Celtic fan and all round good guy Lawrence Donegan. They start with the good intentions of discussing Celtic, football and @bytheminsport and @bytheminCeltic but focus...Read More
- Privately Rangers will be delighted at any outcome that calls the league early 10/04/2020IF anything, petty point-scoring over who has won what, and when, feels as if it has become a trifling irrelevance in the face of a global pandemic. It won’t stop Scottish football from attempting to eat itself, though.
- SPFL chief Neil Doncaster to meet with Lowland League to discuss reconstruction proposal 10/04/2020NEIL Doncaster, the chief executive of the Scottish Professional Football League, will meet the Lowland League board on Monday to discuss potential changes to the pyramid system in the aftermath of today’s vote on ending the lower league season early.
- Scottish football suspended further until June 10 due to coronavirus crisis 09/04/2020The suspension of all football in Scotland has been extended until at least June 10 following a meeting of the Scottish Football Association board.
- How Celtic, Rangers and the rest of the Scottish Premiership will vote on SPFL's proposed league outcome 09/04/2020IT remains to be seen how the SPFL will decide to play out the 2019/20 Scottish Premiership, with league bosses taking their time over a final decision.
- Ryan Christie reveals his Celtic Player, Young Player and Goal of the Year nominations 08/04/2020THERE may be great uncertainty in football at the moment amid the continuing coronavirus crisis, but Ryan Christie doesn’t waver for a second when he is asked which one of his Celtic team mates he feels deserves to pick up their Player of the Year award.
- Neil Doncaster: SPFL will work with UEFA to resolve "complicated" Premiership predicament 08/04/2020SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster today stressed the governing body would work with UEFA in an attempt to resolve the "complicated" predicament in the Ladbrokes Premiership.
- SPFL clubs to vote on terminating lower league seasons - but only postponing the Premiership 08/04/2020SPFL clubs are to vote on a resolution recommending the termination of the 2019/20 season in the Ladbrokes Championship, Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2 - with final season placings determined by points per game in league matches played to date by each club.
- Celtic hero Frank McAvennie hits back at Rangers director Alastair Johnston over title jibe 08/04/2020FRANK McAVENNIE has hit back at Rangers director Alastair Johnston after the former Ibrox chairman said Celtic could only claim half a title if the season was ended early.