This week St Anthony is back at the reigns for a chat with a man with 6 decades plus of Celtic and Scottish football memories. Journalist and editor of the fabulous Playing for Celtic series of books. One indicator of the...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
By Lachie Mor Yesterday I was accused on Twitter of being a coward who hid behind the anonymity of the internet. My accuser was someone whose Twitter name was Murdo McLeod – although I suspect from our dialogue he was not the...Read More
Did you have a good New Year? As they say may your best of 2014 be the worst of 2015. Following on from Ally Begg on podcast No230, once again Harry brings a new voice to the CU Podcast in the Norwegian based in Glasgow,...Read More
This week Harry has a long range podcast with a guest who’s packed more into the last 25 years than many would pack into 2 lifetimes – former … well former many things including; Wannabe footballer, Model, Boy...Read More
Lachie Mor is back in the house and Harry & Lachie discuss the ghost of Celtic Past, Presnet & Future and conclude that it’s always good to support the hoops. The bhoys discuss the recent performances where a...Read More
- James Forrest says 'brilliant' Odsonne Edouard as good as any striker he has played with at Celtic 29/05/2020EVEN in the days before xG and GPS dominated the metrics by which footballers are judged, there was one benchmark by which all wingers would live and die by above all others, and that was how many goals they laid on for their strikers.
- Premiership targets an August 1 start to the new season - after clubs get the go-ahead to resume training 29/05/2020SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster today thanked the Scottish government for giving Premiership clubs the green light to resume training next month and confirmed they are targeting an August 1 start for the new top flight season.
- Former Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers reveals he battled Covid-19 29/05/2020FORMER Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has revealed that he had contracted the coronavirus, admitting the disease left him breathless and struggling to walk.
- Celtic survived 'punch in the nose' from Rangers in title race, says Owen Coyle 29/05/2020Owen Coyle says the Hoops recovered from a 'punch in the nose' against Rangers back in December to go on and seal the Premiership title.
- Celtic assistant John Kennedy issues transfer update as Hoops prepare for ten-in-a-row bid 29/05/2020CELTIC assistant manager John Kennedy has signalled their intention to make new signings once the state of the transfer market becomes apparent.
- Graeme McGarry: Even Gareth McAuley knows title was over, but Celtic will never hear the end of it from Rangers fans 29/05/2020IT wasn’t so much the content of Gareth McAuley’s stooshie-causing interview earlier this week that provided the biggest double-take, but more the fact that he played for Rangers at all. A quick scan of the record books shows that yes, indeed he did. Ten times in fact, between November 2018 and January of last year. […]
- Billy McNeill Lisbon Lions 'Cesar' t-shirt a sell-out after Celtic legends' selfies 29/05/2020A SPECIAL edition t-shirt honouring Billy McNeill and Celtic’s historic European cup win has sold out in hours, raising thousands for a Glasgow dementia charity.
- Hoops-daft star Christopher Jullien says nine-in-a-row won't be Celtic's 'Last Dance' 28/05/2020AFTER his first season with Celtic, Christopher Jullien is officially Hoops daft. And in more ways than one.