This week I was fortunate enough to be invited to a fans forum at Celtic Park. In attendance were representatives from supporters groups including Celtic Supporters Association, Disabled Celtic Supporters Club, The Celtic...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
This week St Anthony is joined by the ever young Joe Miller. For me Joe was the start of the realisation that I may never ever get to play for Celtic. Born in the year of the Lisbon success, I was studying for my O Grades when...Read More
January 1994 and Celtic football club is approaching its lowest ebb. Whilst the new owner of Rangers decides to accelerate the south side’s clubs splash the cash philosophy, over at Celtic the club lurches ever closer to...Read More
Once again this week Harry makes way for the professionals as St Anthony talks with author of Paradise road, Mr Stephen O’Donnell. Paradise Road tells the story of Kevin ‘Garra’ McGarry and his assortment of Celtic fan...Read More
I know, you wait for ages for a podcast then two come along at once however you don’t have to suffer Harry Brady twice as (apart from a wee intro) this week it is St Anthony who takes the reigns and he is joined by Paul...Read More
- Celtic and Rangers Europa League group stage prize money revealed 16/09/2019THE hard work starts now. After negotiating the preliminary qualifying rounds of the European qualifers, Celtic and Rangers' Europa League group stage campaigns will begin on Thursday evening.
- Stade Rennais v Celtic | TV times, kick-off, odds and team news 16/09/2019CELTIC will get their Europa League group stage campaign under way on Thiursday night when Neil Lennon's side face French Cup winners Stade Rennais.
- Chris Sutton hails Glasgow medical staff on his son's 18th 16/09/2019CELTIC legend Chris Sutton has celebrated his son's milestone 18th birthday - by thanking the medical staff at a Glasgow hospital.
- Hatem Elhamed confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien if Celtic centre half is ruled out 15/09/2019HATEM Elhamed is confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien at centre half if his Celtic team mate is ruled out of the Europa League group game against Rennes.
- Neil Lennon sees reason for hope in Celtic improved away record in Europe 14/09/2019NEIL Lennon has been before to the French town of Rennes when first time around as manager he faced the football club.
- "Feyenoord are no longer Dutch masters - but comeback stars can orchestrate Rangers win" 14/09/2019THE first-half penalty and free-kick that Pierre van Hooijdonk scored for Feyenoord in the 2002 UEFA Cup final helped his side to defeat Borussia Dortmund 3-2 and made him something of a cult hero to their supporters, the Het Legioen, at the same time.
- James Forrest happy to banish Scotland woes with Celtic winner 14/09/2019CELTIC winger James Forrest says that his match-winning goal against Hamilton was the perfect tonic after a disappointing week away with Scotland.
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon praises his players as they rack up feat for first time in a decade 14/09/2019CELTIC manager Neil Lennon has praised his players after they racked up their fifth Premiership win in a row at Hamilton yesterday, the first time in nine seasons that they have taken three points from each of their opening five league games.