This week marks the first podcast of 2014, and first footing Harry is Lachie Mor. Armed with his lump of coal and hawf, Lachie discusses the performance at Motherwell and again the pair discuss the point of many fans –...Read More
Author: Harry Brady
By Lachie Mor At this time of year, as one Atlantic depression follows another across our small but hopefully soon to be independent country, nothing seems further from one’s mind than gardening. On those few days recently...Read More
After a week when the online chat has been about pyro, seats and signing policies, Harry Brady is joined by St Anthony to discuss… football! The initial concept of the bhoys is to talk about the great performances of...Read More
By Lachie Mor I imagine that am not alone today having spent much of my time reflecting on and discussing the end to our European adventure with friends and family. I have read several newspaper accounts, visited Kerrydale...Read More
This week Harry is joined by Dr Clifford Stott – one of the world’s leading experts on crowd management and specifically policing of football supporters. For once Harry’s chat is limited as he listens to a...Read More
- Celtic and Rangers Europa League group stage prize money revealed 16/09/2019THE hard work starts now. After negotiating the preliminary qualifying rounds of the European qualifers, Celtic and Rangers' Europa League group stage campaigns will begin on Thursday evening.
- Stade Rennais v Celtic | TV times, kick-off, odds and team news 16/09/2019CELTIC will get their Europa League group stage campaign under way on Thiursday night when Neil Lennon's side face French Cup winners Stade Rennais.
- Chris Sutton hails Glasgow medical staff on his son's 18th 16/09/2019CELTIC legend Chris Sutton has celebrated his son's milestone 18th birthday - by thanking the medical staff at a Glasgow hospital.
- Hatem Elhamed confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien if Celtic centre half is ruled out 15/09/2019HATEM Elhamed is confident he can deputise for Christopher Jullien at centre half if his Celtic team mate is ruled out of the Europa League group game against Rennes.
- Neil Lennon sees reason for hope in Celtic improved away record in Europe 14/09/2019NEIL Lennon has been before to the French town of Rennes when first time around as manager he faced the football club.
- "Feyenoord are no longer Dutch masters - but comeback stars can orchestrate Rangers win" 14/09/2019THE first-half penalty and free-kick that Pierre van Hooijdonk scored for Feyenoord in the 2002 UEFA Cup final helped his side to defeat Borussia Dortmund 3-2 and made him something of a cult hero to their supporters, the Het Legioen, at the same time.
- James Forrest happy to banish Scotland woes with Celtic winner 14/09/2019CELTIC winger James Forrest says that his match-winning goal against Hamilton was the perfect tonic after a disappointing week away with Scotland.
- Celtic manager Neil Lennon praises his players as they rack up feat for first time in a decade 14/09/2019CELTIC manager Neil Lennon has praised his players after they racked up their fifth Premiership win in a row at Hamilton yesterday, the first time in nine seasons that they have taken three points from each of their opening five league games.